Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suman Halder
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suman HalderYour feedback matters!
I am loosing my hair quickly and I have tried patanjali products too but its not helping much. My scalp is also dried sometimes I feel there is pimple like growing inside and sometimes when I scratch my head a black or red like thing comes out.
My mouth collects much saliva and I feel always rash taste and some times blood comes while spitting do not know from gums or tongue. Please suggest.
Hello Dr. I am married. I am 24 years old. Muje 21 February ko period aaye the. N Main sexually intimate 18 February ko hui thi n Ab mere period ki date b nhi Aai h. To Phle hi 9 March ko bleeding hone lgi. Wo b period ki trh nhi. Bus thakka s a aata h Kbi Kbi. Clr b red nhi h. Ye period to nhi h. Phir kya problem ho skti h muje. Plzz suggest me.
I am suffering hyper thyroid. Since 2009. And now I am taking neo mercazole tablets 5 mg. Per day. Give me permanent remedy.
I am 57 yrs old weight 80 kgs height 165 cms having snoring problem for more then 10 years now no body can sleep near in same room.
Men who regularly inspect their penis as part of a regular penis health regimen (and that should include all men) are on the lookout for anything out of the ordinary - a rash, discoloration, growths, etc. One thing to be looking for is penis bumps, any raised areas of the skin that were not there previously. Penis bumps can arise for a multitude of reasons, and very often they are no cause for alarm. Sometimes, what may initially appear to be penis bumps may in fact be penis warts - and these need to be identified.
How does a guy know if penis bumps are actually warts? Penis warts are more commonly called genital warts, as they may appear anywhere in the genital area or in or around the anus. They are small and usually skin-colored or grayish in color. They tend to be raised and flat in top, resembling warts commonly found on other parts of the body. Often they appear in clusters.
- Almost all penis warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). Many people have heard about HPV and its link to cancer in recent years. Most of the time (but not necessarily all of the time), the forms of HPV that cause genital warts have a lower link to cancer development.
- Penis warts are considered a sexually-transmitted infection (STI), because the transmission of HPV almost always is through sexual means. It is the most common STI transmitted by way of a virus. (BTW, 20% of individuals with genital warts also have another form of STI.)
- Penis warts are enormously contagious; it is easy to become infected after just one sexual encounter with a person who has them. Condom use can cut down on the risk of infection significantly, as can being vaccinated against HPV.
- Complicating matters are two facts: (1) Many people who become infected with HPV don't develop warts and so they may be unaware of the infection, and (2) many people who become infected may not develop warts for months after they became infected. And a person can pass on the infection even if they do not have warts.
- There are numerous treatments that might work to remove penis warts. These include chemical treatments, applied once a week in a clinic setting for several weeks; at-home crème treatments, again for several weeks; or physical removal of the warts. The latter takes several forms, including freezing or burning the warts off, which should be conducted by a medical professional.
- It's important to note that over-the-counter medications for removing warts are designed for warts that appear on other parts of the body; a man should not use them to remove penis warts, as this can lead to serious skin damage.
- Even after penis warts are removed, the virus that caused them is likely to still be present in the body. It's important to discuss this with a doctor to determine what steps to take to decrease the likelihood of transmission of the virus or what to do if warts recur.
- Penis bumps, whether in the form of warts or not, are never a pleasant experience for a man. Often maintaining overall penis health can help lower the likelihood of penis bumps, so be sure to regularly use a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Since bumps often come with some degree of soreness, choose a crème that includes a pair of potent moisturizers, such as a high-end emollient (Shea butter is excellent) and a natural hydrator (look for vitamin E). It also pays to select a crème with vitamin D, which has proven benefits in fighting diseases and supporting healthy cellular function.