Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sukhendu SarkarYour feedback matters!
My face is very black because of tan from sun. so what I have to do me to look fair? Please help me.
I got married on December last week. Me and wife had a good sex relationship initial days. Daily night we used to have sex. After 3 weeks of happy life, one day something turned me out and suddenly I lost my erection. Later I lost my confidence in bed. Even I tried to do sex with my wife, but now I am not getting erection with my wife. I told her, something is blocking my mind so I am not getting erection, she also scared a bit but gave me support. But I am always thinking the same thing. Even when I am trying to masturbate I am not getting full erection. But I am getting full erection when I watch porn videos or read stories. I am totally worried here. Day by day I am losing my confidence and scared I will lose myself. Please advice me how should I proceed.
How to make my self slim. I have to reduce my weight also more over I have a heat body. And how can I reduce it? Can you help me?
I am 25 year old male, recently undergone braced treatment and also finished using rétrainers, recently due to severe mouth ucler pain I pushed my left side lower jaw pre molar tooth it slightly moved a bit. How do I need to correct it?
I am 16 years old female and have a lot of hairfall. Also my hair is very thin and frizzy and I got permanent straightening done 6 months ago. How to stop hairfall and make my hair voluminous and damage free with natural ways and methods.
I didn't smoked cigarette in my life. Now my frnd saying some times cigret smoking is Good for health. Is it?
How to sopt bleeding form teeth. And how stop pariya and which madicimedicine should I use for this disease.
I am 21 year old. I workout in gym over few years. But one prob is occurred I have low power in my left side (legs and arms) compared to right side. So muscle grow up a little bit. Then I have imbalance between ride and left side. How can I overcome this prob? Please tell me.
What are the healthy food to burn belly and chest fat I really needed because I survive the problem of fat.
Fluoride products for the teeth have immense importance in dentistry. Fluoride is one such chemical, the balance of which is highly required for strong and healthy teeth. However, there is an optimum amount of fluoride needed for teeth. Anything lesser than that or greater than that can cause harm and serious teeth and gum problems and tooth decay. The best option, therefore, is to get a fluoride based toothpaste or mouthwash, which will keep on providing the teeth with the optimum quantity of its daily dose of fluoride.
The benefits of fluoride products:
Before delving into the types of fluoride products available, let's have a look at the benefits of fluoride on teeth. Fluorides actually save the teeth from dental caries. It happens such that fluoride makes a certain mineral bonding on the teeth which is called fluorapatite. This is not normally found in human teeth, but when teeth damage is done, then to heal it fast this compound is needed to repair the damages. This adds to the mineral bonding in the teeth and strengthens the teeth.
The fluoride products:
The various fluoride based products, which you may use are as follows:
- Fluoridated water: Fluoridating water is a simple process where the optimum amount of fluoride is mixed with drinking water so that drinking the water automatically keeps on adding fluoride to the body and keeps in contact with teeth. This therapy alone is enough and needs no more therapies generally. But not all water reserves contain this, and it's not possible to add fluorides to all water reserves. That is why the other fluoride treatments are needed.
- Fluoride toothpaste: This is one of the most common forms for fluoride treatments. Every common daily use toothpaste contains a 0.22 to 0.312 percent of fluoride, and this is highly beneficial to the teeth for healing of decay and fast repairs. It lets the teeth get stronger.
- Mouth Rinses: Fluoride mouth rinses are an option. The sodium fluorides commonly used in the rinses are used in small amounts in the product which is used just like toothpaste and washed off.
- Fluoride foams and gels: The foam and gel are used when the teeth of the child or adult are under high risk of cavities. The foam or gel is rubbed on the teeth, and kept for a while and then washed off. The typical application time is 30 minutes.
- Varnishes: The fluoride varnishes are just like gels, and they are also used on the tooth surface similarly. It's the choice of the dentist or patient as to which one they want to go with. Besides, these slow fluoride releasing devices, medical supplements and lozenges are also there, which slowly release the optimum amount of fluorides to keep the teeth strong and healing.