Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sujata DuttaYour feedback matters!
Anyone. please help. Any gynecologists or any doctor who knows about this issue please help us. Sir/ma'am please help. My girlfriends period started from 10 aug and ended on 15th aug. We had UNPROTECTED sex on 27th of aug. I believe I did not cum Inside her but since she was not sure so she took IPILL (ECP) after 6 hours of intercourse for the FIRST time in her life. After four days i.e. On 1st aug at 1: 30 am, she started bleeding and she said that the pain and blood was just like her periods although it was not her period date. She bleed for 3 days and the bleeding stopped on the fourth day. We both are very tensed as we don't want any pregnancy. Please help. Please We will be grateful to you. Please.
Please give me the name of tablets for remove pregnancy it going on before last 20 days and my mc date is in every month but this you month I lost. please kindly help me.
I am 20 years old. Yesterday at night I had noticed a pain in my breast and there is swollen and also I feel like that right breast have little size changes. And I have seen in google that younger age slim ladies will mostly breast cancer is found. And I am slim also is dis is a breast cancer. What will I do? help me.
Hi my self neelam I am 2 mnth pregnant and on akt 4 and b active and mcbm 69 and susten sr 200 and sonography reports is nt showing heartbeat of baby only showing sack. So some. Dr. said to abort if growth what to do pls suggest me pls.
I am going to have sex with call grl. Dnt knw whether she had HIV or not. Can I do mouth to mouth kissing with her.
I am 32 year old. In 2009 there was an miscarriage. After have separated for 5 years from husband now again we settle together after gapping of 5-6 years. Now again in jan 2015 I miscarriaged. My doc suggested some test. There was cmv igg is 3.20 and rubella is 6.30 which is positive. Dos prescribed torchnil capsules for 2 months. Kindly tell me when can I conceive and will my baby will be normal. I want to conceive n want baby to be normal. Please advise.
Dear Doctors Help me for this question In a month how many time we'll take the unwanted 72 medicine [ Emergency Contraceptive Pills ]? If we take that medicine 2 times in a month against unprotected sex, Then I want to know about the future pregnancy or female health, it will be hurt or not? Please help me soon as possible.
Our gut or intestine is a home to many of the microbes that are harmful or harmless. The count of harmless microbes increases when the diet comprises of processed foods that are high in sugars, low in fibre and other nutrients. Such environment creates a perfect breeding ground for the microbes which then cause indigestion, bloating, burning sensation, malabsorption syndrome etc. So, the first step is the restoration of intestinal flora by consuming fresh, natural foods on time and in moderation. This will subsequently reduce the putrid causing microbes and help reduce the digestion problems.
My wife 17 weeks pregnant Wo kichen me kaam karti he to 2se3 hour khade rehne ke baad uske per me talwe me sujan ajata he Iska kya reason he normal or not.
For girls 1st time sex do means bleeding will come. It will surely come for every girl? In case it will not came means what is the problem of here?
Previously. I am asked irregular periods that means every 15 days beeding. When I strained heavy bleeding other wise it is drops only I am attaching. My reports. Kindly suggest. Me to solve this problem.
I am >60 Years but like to meet my biological needs as I am very active, Is this OK to indulge to meet her the needs and whether the health will affect as the other gender is 32 years separated girl and wanted me to indulge in this and more vigorously need for her desire and i am OK. Your guidance and precautions pls.
I am 24 year girl but in my body there is no hormonal growth so can you suggest me what I have to do when I take medicine I become healthy otherwise I am thin.
Endometriosis is a painful condition where the endometrium tissue lining the walls of the uterus, grows as implants outside the womb of the patient. This can lead to a number of painful conditions and is often considered as a common cause behind severe pelvic pain, as far as women are concerned. Here is all you need to know about Endometriosis and pelvic pain.
- Painful Menstruation: Depending on the stage of the condition, the implants could remain on the surface or go deeper into the ovaries which may cause acute and severe problem during ovulation as well as the menstrual cycles. This is one of the symptoms that one must not ignore. If you are having painful cramps that affect the pelvic area and the abdomen, and if these cramps last throughout the duration of the cycle, then there are strong chances that you are experiencing the pain that comes with Endometriosis.
- Pain During and After Intercourse: While there are many reasons why women may face pain during intercourse, it may be noted that vaginal and pelvic pain that come during and after intercourse could point towards the presence of Endometriosis, which is causing irritation and discomfort due to the implants.
- Bowel Movements and Urination: Usually, pelvic pain may trickle down to and also get activated by the bowels when there is a motion as well as urination. This is a common problem that can cause pain, which spreads throughout the region if the patient is suffering from Endometriosis.
- Bloating and Other Symptoms: When the abdomen and nearby regions face bloating due to the implants and their painful spread, the pelvic region as a whole bears the brunt in terms of severe pelvic pain. The bloating and other symptoms like loose motions and constipation can also create pain in the abdomen and pelvic region on a persistence basis. Sharp pains may also shoot up and down the lower back due to such symptoms which should not be ignored if they do not abate within a few days.
- Misdiagnosis: Many times, the bloating and pelvic pain may be linked with pelvic inflammatory disease, which causes pain in the muscles and joints. But if you are having pain in the abdomen as well as problems during your menstrual cycle, then it may be helpful to have the tests for Endometriosis done as well.
In order to diagnose the condition, the doctor must ensure that proper imaging tests like MRI and CT scans as well as an ultrasound with lab tests based on blood samples have been conducted. The pelvic pain that comes with this condition can be treated with the help of pain relievers like ibuprofen and aspirin.