Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudipta BaguliYour feedback matters!
I got skin allergy on hands and legs like black dots from many months. I request you to suggest a best remedy for it.
PAIN AFTER CYSTOSCOPY I had difficulty in passing urine. I was examined by an urologist who did cystoscopy for the stricture of urethra. Before he did that the urine had to be drained through a suprapubic Cather. After the cystoscopy another catheter was planted to see whether the urine flow is satisfactory. After two days of surgery, the supra-pubic one was removed and ten days later, the other catheter was also removed. My problem is that I develop intense cramps pain extending from the base of left testicle to the left side of the groin (thigh). I have another problem which is that I cannot fully control the sphincter muscle of my bladder. The result if that the urine trickles out before I reach the bathroom. enuresis! When I told the doctor about these two problems (pain and bed wetting) he prescribed Darif tablets to be taken twice a day. For bed wetting he suggested an exercise whereby I squeeze and release perineal muscles. My pain continues. This is a cramps kind of pain which becomes intense when I walk for more than ten minutes. Please suggest the remedy for this.
I am 20 years old girl suffering from headache. In nights it becomes more severe than in day time. What shall I do?
I am having a very short and thin penis about 2.5inch in length and my wife is not satisfied with me and because of this there is always conflict among us I want you to save my relation and give me effective medicine to increase length and girth of my penis and save my newly wedding life. Since there is no good sexologist in shillong I don't have any option except writing to lybrate and I am not earning enough to go outside to see a doctor. Please help me I will be very grateful to you. Thanks in advance.
I have bought a week's worth it of pro biotic pills on my own and want to know how many times a day it is best to consume and when. I don't have any serious stomach conditions as such. But I have been taking homeopathy medication for passing excess gas and acidity. And I've read that with consuming these, you lose a few pounds as this helps to fight excess gas and also in better excretion. Doesn't a healthy digestive system boost metabolism which is good for losing weight and a healthy over all lifestyle?
I am 25 year old male. My weight is 80 kg. How to increase my penis size. Advice me both natural and medical ways. Thanking in advance.
I am 46 year old male, weighing 68 kgs Dr. how many units of raw almonds and walnuts (half) should I consume for a right proportion. Is it fine eating prior breakfast in the morning.
I have intense burning after ten to fifteen minutes of ejaculation when my penis become loose completely that last for one to two hours. Burning spread from my penis to anus and both legs, more to right leg. I consult urologist and was given medicine for ecoli as it was found in urine. He also tested for urine flow and prescribed alfuzosin 10 mg to be taken everyday that I am continuing since last two years. In between whenever I complained for burning I was given amitriptyline 10 mg. It worked but as I discontinue it the problem again started. What should I do? Please help.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time please help me.
Infertility is a condition that affects approximately 1 out of every 6 couples. An infertility diagnosis is given to a couple that has been unsuccessful in efforts to conceive over the course of one full year. When the cause of infertility exists within the female partner, it is referred to as female infertility. Female infertility factors contribute to approximately 50% of all infertility cases and female infertility alone accounts for approximately one-third of all infertility cases.
What causes infertility in Women?
1. Damage to your Fallopian tubes: These structures carry eggs from your ovaries, which produce eggs, to the uterus, where the baby develops. They can get damaged when scars form after pelvic infections, endometriosis, and pelvic surgery. That can prevent sperm from reaching an egg.
2. Hormonal problems: You may not be getting pregnant because your body isn't going through the usual hormone changes that lead to the release of an egg from the ovary and the thickening of the lining of the uterus.
3. Cervical issues: Some women have a condition that prevents sperm from passing through the cervical canal.
4. Uterine trouble: You may have polyps and fibroids that interfere with getting pregnant. Uterine polyps and fibroids happen when too many cells grow in the endometrium, the lining of the uterus.
5. Ovulation disorders: Ovulation disorders, meaning you ovulate infrequently or not at all, account for infertility in about 25 percent of infertile couples. These can be one of the following:
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): In PCOS, complex changes occur in the hypothalamus, pituitary gland and ovaries, resulting in a hormone imbalance, which affects ovulation. PCOS is associated with insulin resistance and obesity, abnormal hair growth on the face or body and acne. It's the most common cause of female infertility.
- Hypothalamic dysfunction. The two hormones responsible for stimulating ovulation each month, follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) are produced by the pituitary gland in a specific pattern during the menstrual cycle.
- Premature ovarian insufficiency. This disorder is usually caused by an autoimmune response where your body mistakenly attacks ovarian tissues or by premature loss of eggs from your ovary due to genetic problems or environmental insults such as chemotherapy. It results in the loss of the ability to produce eggs by the ovary, as well as a decreased oestrogen production under the age of 40.