Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudipta BaguliYour feedback matters!
I am a 40 years old in now days I feel my erection is very low after 2 minutes it will be not erected before ejection what I have to do.
I have very soft and lose chest after baby. What should I do to again make it perfect. Please help me.
Mint or pudina is a herb that is synonymous to freshness. Use it for seasoning your salad, adding it to your cup of tea or grind it finely to cook 'pudina ki chutney', mint can bring that extra zing and unique flavour to almost anything you cook, making you salivate every single time. But apart from its dressing and seasoning value for various recipes you cook, you should also know the numerous health benefits it offers.
A simple, uncomplicated cataract surgery should not take more than 10 minutes to perform. The best part about a cataract surgery is that most people see almost immediate results and improved vision. However, full recovery can take awhile. Each person heals at a different speed but ideally, your eyes should heal completely in a month.
Here are a few tips to help speed up this process and avoid infections and eye injuries:
- Take it easy: Just because the surgery takes a short time is no reason to underestimate its importance. Do not drive on the first day and as far as possible avoid driving for the next few days as well. Do not put any extra pressure on your eyes by bending, lifting weights etc. This will ensure that your stitches do not tear open. Try to avoid excessive sneezing and coughing as this can jerk the lens out of place.
- Protect your eyes: Wearing sunglasses is a good idea after a cataract surgery. This will protect your delicate eyes against dust, wind etc. Avoid using community swimming pools and hot tubs immediately after such a surgery to lower the risk of infections. Avoid rubbing your eyes aggressively. For the first week, keep your face out of the shower so as to avoid feeling the need to press or rub your eyes as well as to protect them from bacteria in the water.
- Lubricate: Your eyes may feel dry and scratchy after a cataract surgery. This is normal and not something to worry about. Your doctor will prescribe eye drops to be taken after the surgery. Use these regularly. Once this is over you may need additional artificial tears or lubricating eye drops. However, do not take these drops without first consulting your doctor. If your eyes are sensitive to the preservatives in bottled eye drops, look for single use ampoules. Ensure that you always wash your hands well before administering the eye drops.
- Keep the eye clean: Though washing your face is avoidable, you must still keep the eye clean. Use cotton and a sterile saline wash for the first few days. You can later replace the saline with cool boiled water.
If you feel any deterioration in your vision, pain or excessive discharge in the operated eye, you must immediately consult your doctor. Seeing sudden flashes of light or floaters in your vision should also not be ignored.
Ayurveda or 'science of life' believes in a holistic approach to health and well-being. Lifestyles have changed with more of processed and refined food, less of natural food, reduced exercise, increased sedentary patterns, etc. With this, there is a growing incidence of obesity – both the age of onset and the severity of progression.
Ayurveda attributes good health to a balance between three elements – vaata, kapha, and pitta. The imbalance between the three leads to ill health, including obesity.
Weight loss, according to Ayurveda, includes a holistic approach with lifestyle changes, dietary changes, yoga asanas, and some Ayurvedic remedies.
Dietary changes: A number of herbs are used, which reduce fat accumulation, reduce triglyceride levels, improve insulin resistance, and improve fat-waist ratios.
- Have a lukewarm mixture of black pepper, lime juice, and honey first thing in the morning.
- Boil cumin seeds, coriander seeds, and fennel seeds; strain and drink throughout the day.
- Have honey mixed with cinnamon powder.
- Fight obesity with herbs like ginger, triphala, licorice, guggul, and wild gooseberries.
- Avoid whites like rice, salt, sugar, and refined flours like maida.
- Eat seasonal and natural vegetables and fruits along with dairy products.
- Ensure adequate hydration of about three liters per day to get rid of toxins, which are formed during weight loss.
Massage: Ayurveda recommends specific massages aimed at weight loss.
- Abhyangam: This massage done using warm herbal oils helps in revitalizing and reenergizing the body. It is a great detox method by improving blood and lymphatic circulation, eliminating wastes, and improving nutritional supply at a cellular level.
- Udwarthanam: This is a special dry massage using dry herbal powders and vigorous strokes/movements. They are believed to help in breaking up fatty deposits, improving blood circulation, and improving overall muscle tone.
- Ginger: Helps in cholesterol metabolism, reduces fat accumulation, and controls fatty acid oxidation
- Triphala: Helps to maintain a lean body mass, prevents fat accumulation, and helps weight loss
- Garcinia cambogia: Stops fat accumulation, prevents visceral fat formation and alters fat synthesis
- Guggul or Commiphora: Another fat burner, which reduces total cholesterol and triglycerides and improves levels of good cholesterol
- Licorice or Glycyrrhiza Glabra: Has phyto-chemicals and flavonoids, which reduce triglyceride levels.
- Kalonji: Reduces waist-hip ratios and body mass index
- Include yoga asanas like Ardha Chandraasana, which are aimed at weight loss. Any yoga is useful in detox and improving metabolism.
- Quit smoking.
- Quit or consume alcohol only in moderation.
- Follow a regular sleep routine of 7 to 8 hours.
- Maintain adequate hydration.
All these will together help in losing weight, maintaining weight at a desired level and preventing unnecessary weight gain.