Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudip BiswasYour feedback matters!
For e. G. I have black spots as well as pimple on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am 22 years old female and unmarried. I was thin. 2 years back I started gaining weight and got stretch marks around my lower body parts. My height is 5.5" and I am now nearly 46 kg. I am now maintaining a constant health. But I want to gain weight too. The main problem is previously remain stretch marks and also always there are some new stretch marks arising in my thigh area though I am maintaining a constant health. So please guide.
My father have a cuts on his hands and legs the skin have gone very hard it mostly occurs more during winter and less in summers.
Mere face pe skinlight cream lagane se adha face Jada gora ho gya or adha face kam hora hua to wo dhabbe ki tra lag RHA hai ab me Kya karu bataiye plz.
Hiii, my age was 21 but I am looking elder then my age. So, what are the steps to be taken to look according to my age. Thank you.
I am a 29 year old male and sometimes get intense feeling of itching in my anus after prolonged hours of sitting at office , please advice.
I am 69y (male) Its found in the scan there's Grade 111 prostatomegaly and Cystitis changes in my rt. Kidney. How to rectify the prostate problem?
My sister is extremely unwell. She had a fever of 104.7° since the past two days. She's a little better now. The fever is gone but she's got rashes all throughout her body. She even lost three kgs. Plus, her body ache isn't improving. It's been miserable since the very first day. Is it something serious? How much time will it take for her to recover completely?
I black heads and white heads on my nose which occurs again very frequently on my nose after I remove them by pressing it. Please suggest me home remedy to get rid of those permanently.
My wife is facing dark circle problem since last 4-5 year. She tried many creams but problem still. She is 28 years old.
I am 19 years old female. I have lump on my left breast and also right breast. Sized 2.5cm. After doing fnac needle test it shows its fibroadenoma? is it safe? can I leave as it is? or should I operate it? if so when can I operate it? after operated will I get any problem?
I'm 19 years old ,I met an accident at my childhood and had a mark on my face .still now the scratch mark has not gone, one of clinic doctor suggested me mederma cream .but that is not working out. So please suggest me any other creams.
I have some blemishes on my face tell me the treatment the blemish is white in colour. I am not sure blemish or something others.
Need a makeup suggestion using some home items for covering black spots ,not remedy or solution I want a makeup suggestion so I wanna need to propose a girl, please tell me a solution plz.
I am 19 years old and my problem is pimples and marks on face so what consultation can I get from u? please advise.
Hi - I'm facing a severe dry skin issue on my body. The ssevriaty is very high & my legs are looking like a snake skin. There are multiple deep scratches on my legs which look very ugly & feeling uncomfortable. Let me know why this dry skin is bothering me & is there any permanent solution for this.
After a long summer, the first monsoon showers are something everyone looks forward to. After the third shower, this love often abates and the humid, damp weather causes a host of skin infections. Thus, it becomes essential to take extra care of the skin during the rainy season.
Here are a few tips to help your skin maintain its glow:
- Drink plenty of water: Though the weather is humid, the rainy season can make the skin dehydrated. Thus, it is important to drink plenty of water. This keeps the skin hydrated and avoids the accumulation of toxins in the body. 8 -10 glasses of water a day is the minimum intake required during the rainy season. Lotion based serums and water based moisturizers can also help keep the skin hydrated.
- Let your skin breathe: During the rainy season, avoid heavy makeup and foundation. Use water based moisturizers instead of oil based moisturizers. Leaving makeup on for too long during this season can enlarge your pores, block them and lead to acne breakouts. If you must use makeup, ensure that it is properly removed at the end of the day.
- Watch your diet: The condition of your skin mirrors the quality of your diet. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables to keep your skin glowing. Avoid spicy food that can cause erratic blood circulation and lead to allergies and skin irritations.
- Wash your face frequently: As soon as you get home from a day in the rain, wash your face with lukewarm water. Use a soap free cleanser and a scrub to keep your skin clean. After cleaning your face, use an alcohol free toner to close your pores and balance the pH levels of your skin.
- Avoid bleaching: Bleaching and facials could do more harm than good in the rainy season. This can make your skin rough.
- Use sunscreen: Sunscreen protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays. While UVB rays may be blocked by the overcast sky, UVA rays pass through windows and clouds as well. UV radiation not only accelerates signs of skin aging but can also lead to skin cancer. Thus, do not forget to wear sunscreen whether the sky is clear or not.
- Keep skin dry: As far as possible, keep your skin dry to fight fungal infections. Any place where the skin folds rub against each other is susceptible to such infections. During the rainy season, the feet are most prone of fungal infections. If you've walked through puddles of rainwater, wash your feet as soon as you get home and dry them properly. Also, avoid synthetic clothes that trap moisture and switch to cotton.
With these tips, your skin will be healthy and remain glowing throughout the season. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.