Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudip Biswas
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudip BiswasYour feedback matters!
My face is getting darker than rest of my body pl. Help. I use fair and lovely cream in day and nivea cream in the night I am 64 year old lady.
My family member 48 years old has got prostate cancer i. E in 3rd stage and now facing only urination not in continuation and PSA 23 and he is not interested in surgery for removal of prostrate and wants to go for Radiation and Ayurved medicine treatment. Your valuable suggestion required in this regard.
I have black spots as well pimples on may back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months. Bat did not see any changers. What should I do?
I have boils in ma body and I consulted to a skin specialist he told me to apply benzoyl peroxide and nadoxin gel but I couldn't find any changes at all pls give me some few tips to get rid of this.
I have dark black shade around my penis and bumb. It also swells. Whrn it is dry the skin is peeling off .what should I do for it. Pls help me.
Sir for a 22 years girl pls tell me a name of cream that can glow and bright her face because next year he will marry pls tell me a name of brightening cream.
I am having dark circles and little bit hair (when I look close to my face on mirror) and looks lyk dull face. Please suggest me what should I do?
The gall bladder, which sits just below the rib cage to the right of the stomach, is very tender to touch. It is a little sac or storage compartment for bile, which is produced by the liver. The gallbladder emits bile into the small intestines via a duct referred to as the cystic duct. The entire process is meant to break down foods (namely fatty foods).
Gallbladder attack symptoms may include one or more of the following:
- Pain in the back right shoulder blade: Sometimes, pain radiates through to the back shoulder blade on the right side or in the middle between the shoulder blades. This is pain from the gallbladder affecting the back of the shoulder. This back shoulder blade chest pain is one of the most common yet unknown symptoms of a gallbladder disorder. This can come and go or be constant. It may be sharp, excruciating or dull. It may also occur especially at night. A gallbladder attack will typically last for one to four hours.
- Pain in the stomach: The most common symptom of a gallbladder problem is pain. This pain usually occurs in the mid to upper-right section of your abdomen. It can be mild and intermittent, or it can be quite severe and frequent. In some cases, the pain will begin to radiate to other areas of the body, including the back and chest.
- Nausea or vomiting: Nausea and vomiting are common symptoms among all types of gallbladder problems. But only a chronic gallbladder disease may cause digestive problems, such as acid reflux, gas, nausea, and vomiting.
- Diarrhea: Having more than four bowel movements a day for at least three months may be a sign of chronic gallbladder disease.
- Fever or chills: An unexplained fever may signal that you have a bile duct infection. If you have an infection, you need treatment before it worsens and becomes dangerous. The infection can become life-threatening if it's allowed to spread to other parts of the body.
- Unusual stools or urine: Lighter-colored stools and dark urine are possible signs of a common bile duct block. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.