Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suchandra MandalYour feedback matters!
Doctors last year I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. So I was put on eltroxin 50 mcg. .my TSH WAS 21 (t3 t4 were in normal range) After 3 month I did test again then TSH come to 5. Now when I did test again then it increase to 10.21 So docs pls tell me why it is so. I never miss dose (one hour before taking breakfast) Also avoided soybean n it's related products So pls let me know??
My 5 years son is getting fever frequently. After blood reports: serum for c-reactive protein lalex slide agglutination positive 24 Mg/dl Reference range up to 12 Mg/dl What is the diet food for reducing this sir. Please help me sir/madam.
I have throat problem since 3years recently I consulted a doctor in india that doctor said don't worry it is only acidity then doctor gave me 2tablets 1for infection 2 for acidity now i'm in dubai still I fell problems in my throt so what can do i'm in dubai right now.
Sir, my height is sufficient enough, but to maintain BMR ratio, my weight is very poor, so may I know the tips to increase my weight?
This days im experiencing less orgasms. Is this due to psychological or hormonal factor? Will this be cured or any medication is required?
My friend missed her two months period. She checked with the pregnancy kit test twice but it appears negative. What should she do now?
I loose body weight. I am eating more inspire of I am thin and tall. And flat chest. Sir what is problem.
I am 27 years old. In this month I am not getting down. I am confused y. Doctor checked m through I am preganews I am pregnant or not but result is negative. Pls tell m now wat should I do.
Diabetes features as one of the most common ailments in the contemporary times. Mostly assumed as a congenital disease, diabetes is growingly targeting different age groups and often the outburst of diabetes is mostly unmapped. Diabetes is mainly spurred by the presence of high blood sugar content in the patient's blood. In cases where insulin, the sugar absorbing hormone, is not produced normally, the patient becomes more prone to diabetes. Many attribute this phenomenon to the changing lifestyles of the people and their food choices. In clinical terms, however, diabetes is said to be triggered off by the destruction of insulin-producing beta cells in the body.
Besides the genetic susceptibility, there are a variety of causes that result in diabetes:
- Obesity and physical inactivity: An imbalance between calorie intake and the burning of the same often results in the storage of excess sugar. This aggravates the risks of cardiovascular diseases. The food and lifestyle choices are directly related to the phenomenon.
- Abnormal glucose production by the liver: Normally the pancreas secretes glucagon when the natural percentage of insulin is low and stimulates the liver to produce glucose which is then released into the bloodstream. But under certain conditions, the glucagon level is already high in some people. In such cases, the liver produces glucose thus increasing the risk of diabetes.
- Beta cell dysfunction: The beta cells are responsible for the secretion insulin in your body. In case the beta cells stop functioning normally, a medical condition called insulin resistance arises. Under this condition, your body cells stop responding to the insulins secreted and consequently, the glucose content increases thus causing diabetes. Various endocrine diseases contribute to the malfunctioning of the beta cells.
- Medicines and chemical toxins: Often certain medications like diuretics, anti-seizure drugs, psychiatric drugs, and drugs to treat HIV may lead to the worsening of the beta cell functions and cause diabetes.
Diabetes can be medically treated as well as its adverse effects can be assuaged by ushering in a few lifestyle changes:
- Periodically checking your blood sugar levels
- Taking adequate dental care often keeps the blood sugar levels in control
- Regularly exercising and being physically active
- Avoiding junk food and food with high glucose content
- Consuming relevant drugs prescribed by the doctors
- Being wary of the side-effects in cases of organ transplantations.