Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Subrota GhoshYour feedback matters!
The area near penis and butt itches too much. This irritates a lot. So I tried to wash it with white vinegar (one tablespoon of vinegar and 4 tablespoon of water). Par ye bahut jaldi laga. So I stopped it. Suggest me please what should I do because this is not bearable for me.
I am suffering from cold and cough from past few days and the medicine are also not able to make my health better even the sudden weather changes are worsening my health.
I am 32 years old n I ve a butterfly kind f a mark n I came to know it's a sunburn ut nt a pigmentation so wat can I do to make ma skin clear n I ve tried many creams n gels lyk skin tone, kojiglo,kojivit, yuguard n many from past 2 years n I ve nt yet got it cleared pls suggest something good1 n I abt to marry n I am worried abt d photography.
Hello doctor, my wife is 6 month of pregnancy. Can I do sex with her. Please tell me is this safe. Please concern me.
I have my wedding in a few weeks. My eyes look dark and puffy even after enough sleep. How do I cure ance scars. Plus I need a glowing skin too! Thank you!
Have cough cold since two weeks with taking antibiotics and anti tussive syrup but not relief yet. What can I do now.
My husband is having slipped disc Now he is having extreme knee pain. Is this because of slip disc?Please tell.
Psoriasis is a long lasting disease characterized by patches of scaly, itchy and red skin. It can be restricted to a small areas or can even spread to the whole of your body. When the underlying infection reaches the surface of your skin, the healthy cells die. This causes red and itchy plaque covered with white scales. It mostly occurs on the elbows, knees and scalp. Sometimes these scales itch and also bleed. In severe cases the red skin grows and merges with another patch.
Conditions of psoriasis:
1. Finger nails get discolored and pitting is noticed. The nails begin to crumble and in severe cases detach from the nail bed.
2. Scales and crust start to develop on the scalp.
Types of psoriasis:
1. Guttate psoriasis- It is characterized by small red spots which occur on the torso and limbs. It usually starts in young childhood or adulthood. It triggers respiratory infection, tonsillitis and strep throat.
2. Inverse psoriasis- In this condition bright red and shiny abrasion occurs in the groin area, in the armpits and under your breasts.
3. Erythrodermic psoriasis- It is characterized by periodic redness of the skin and shedding of the skin. It also causes severe sunburn and infection.
Cause of psoriasis:
Many factors can cause psoriasis. Factors such as, trauma, infection or emotional stress can trigger this condition. Some abnormalities in the system also cause psoriasis. People who have a flare up of psoriasis are usually affected by emotional stress or some trauma like the death of a loved one or loss of a new job. These tensions may intensify because of problems in your internal system.
Ayurvedic treatments for psoriasis:
1. Consuming medicated ghee.
2. Herbal medicines or herbal concoctions can also be consumed.
3. Basthies are medical and herbal enemas which should be taken for 8days.
4. You should avoid having meat and only consume vegetarian dishes to reduce psoriasis. Also avoid yogurt, black gram, salty food products and chilies.
5. You can also remove impurities from your body by means of vomiting and purging.
6. You can also cure psoriasis by covering your entire body in a paste of mud.
7. Consume turmeric and Neem daily to treat psoriasis.
Some medicine like arogya vardhini vati, kutaki, ras manikya, Giloy ghan vati must be taken after consulting an Ayurvedic expert.