Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. SubratoYour feedback matters!
I am 31 yr Man, my routine is 6 hrs good sleep (11.30 pm to 5.30 am) and I travel 45 km (up & down) daily by two wheeler. My problem is I feel sleepy and drowsy all the day. Its very un-control and embarrassing to me in office hours. I too suffer from Sinus problem. Please suggest me some thing.
I have a sneezing problem. I keep on sneezing continuously. Which makes my nose painful n my eye red. M totally tensed. So what should I do? Is it an allergy or some other disease. please help me out. Thank you.
Hello sir, mera baat karne ke time mai gala saaf nahi rehta lagta hai jase gale mai thuk se lagti hai or jab hum gala saaf krte tb hota ni h
Hi sir my child is 4 yr old she cant talk yet. His tongue is not good position. I think she needs surgery so please suggests any pediatric surgery hospitals.
My wife complains of pain behind her eyes when she looks at light sources. This problem was quite severe 2 months back when she consulted a doctor who gave her medicine for sinus without diagnosis for sinus. Now the problem is not severe, but still there. When she clears mucous from her throat every morning she sees dried red particles of blood. Please advice, and let us know to whom we shall consult further.
I have sore throat and I am not able to eat anything and even when I smoke I get coughs mostly dry coughs and even shiver wen smoking.
I have suffer in nose bleeding. It's clear at to take a tablet period only. Just I want immediate relief. So give your valuable suggestion.
Hello, Two months back, It started with chest congestion and than fever. After about 15 days my doctor diagnosed as bronchitis. He gave me antibiotics,anti-allergy, and seroflo 250. After few days it settled and again came back with irritation in nose and throat. Again I had antibiotic course for 10 days. After 5 days I started with irritation on nose and throat area and fever. This time I had X-ray and found out sinusitis, and IgE levels 830. Doctor gave me glevo500 -antibiotic, levocitrizine-anti-allergy and furamist for 10 days.Please suggest what to do I am fed up of taking antibiotics
I have. Cyst on my nose it looks like a pimple how do I remove it and what's the cost. It was due to an accident.
Sir/madam my father's ear frequently air like vibration. Whats the reason please tell me. And useful medicine for this.
Hello, I am getting so much mucus in my nose and I have it spit it frequently. Also I have cold and cough and the mucus is also occurring frequently, but I am suffering with this mucus problem even before the cold and cough took place. Please suggest me what to do.
Hello doctors I am 25yo male, I want to make my voice deeper, how can I do that, is there any voice throat exercise that I can perform?
Hello I have taken antidepressants for 2 and half years. After that I gradually decreased the dose n stopped it completely 6 months ago, but now am facing many side effects like concentration, dizziness, sexual problems.
Hi! Sir! My girlfriend has some throat problem. Her voice comes out with some disturbance. Her voice does not sound like a female voice. it is 20% of male voice mix with her (female) voice. Please guide me with the best solution. Please suggest some natural way. Thanks you!
When I also fall in ill then my right ear is lick. I don't use any drop. My right ear hearing capacity is low is compare of left year. What should I do?
When I will sit for a long time after sit when I will stand then I will feel vertigo so what can I do for solve this problem?
Are you not happy with how your nose looks? No! Well there’s nothing to be upset about it. Nature may have done injustice to you. But man made adjustments are there to help you. Thanks to Rhinoplasty or plastic surgery on the nose that can boost your beauty. It is the most common cosmetic surgeries performed across the world. While most persons do this for reconstruction, others undergo this surgery for aesthetic purposes.
Even though, it is a common method, popular among the mases there are several myths surrounding this concept. Some of the most common myths regarding this method are as follows:
- Plastic Surgery gives plastic results: Many people may derive a wrong and misleading meaning of the word ‘plastic.’ The word comes from a Greek term, meaning ‘to mould’ or ‘to form.’ The surgery, therefore, gives you natural-looking results. A good surgeon will shape things closer to real appearance.
- Surgery is the only option: Surgery is not the only way to reshape your nose. It can be corrected using dermal fillers such as Radiesse or Juvederm. Fillers can camouflage the dorsal hump. It can add volume and give you a smooth line profile. But these injections have a temporary effect.
- Patients need general anesthesia always: Some patients may have to be under general anaesthesia during rhinoplasty. But it is not mandatory for everyone. Sedation is used for the minor changes. The patient will not be completely unconscious. But, they will not feel pain in the part, which is being reshaped.
- It cannot be performed outside a hospital: It can be performed at special clinics. You need not be always admitted to a hospital. Sedation may be used for keeping you away from the pain.
- There will be scars: Incisions made on the base of the nose or anywhere outside will go away with time. They will not be visible from a conversational distance.
- You can outgrow your dislike for the nose: It’s a matter of perception. Your perception towards your nose might not change even after the waxing and waning. You may be always unhappy about its shape or look.
- Any plastic surgeon can do this: It is a very complex operation. A millimetre can change things altogether. A slight deviation may make a huge difference. It can only be performed by someone who is a specialist in this subject and has considerable experience in these surgeries.