Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subrata Saha
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Subrata SahaYour feedback matters!
Apple cider vinegar has unparalleled health and beauty benefits although it is mostly viewed as a salad dressing or a preservative that can be used in pickles/sauces. In reality, it is a very useful ingredient for most of our health needs. In a medical perspective, apple cider vinegar is as essential as any medicine that is kept at home.
Checkout handful of its countless health benefits.
1. Prevents indigestion- having a spoonful of apple cider vinegar with a bit of honey just before a meal ensures that your digestion process is carried out quite easily. Having a bit of it in the morning decreases the chances of indigestion as well.
2. Reduces dandruff- a mixture of water and apple cider vinegar applied on your scalp prevents and reduces dandruff. Apple cider vinegar changes the ph level of your scalp causing it to harden and not allow dandruff to recur.
3. Reduces pimples/acne- apple cider vinegar is a natural skin toner and anti bacterial substance that changes the ph level of your skin reducing and preventing the occurrence of pimples and acne.
4. Treats bad breath- gargle your mouth with some apple cider vinegar to instantly kick out bad breath. Mixing the vinegar with water and gargling everyday effectively cures any chronic bad breath problems very quickly.
5. Treats hiccups- when water, candies and ginger fail in stopping your hiccups, gulp down a mixture of apple cider vinegar and warm water in equal quantities. Apple cider vinegar is said to soothe the nerves causing an instant halt in recurring hiccups.
6. Lowers cholesterol levels- several researches claim that the consumption of apple cider vinegar reduces the level of cholesterol. A person can continue the same diet but the mere inclusion of two tablespoons of this vinegar can help tacking high cholesterol effectively. It is highly recommended for heart patients.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Do I need to take 2 doses of instafree72? I have consumed one 24 hours after condom tear but the website says the second dose needs to be taken 12 hours after the first. I am very confused. Please help.
My periods has started on 13 th April at 11 am. And ends at 17th April at 11 am. And now 19 th April today I was wake up in morning blood has there in my cloths. When it happens didn't know. But now no problem. And 18 th April I was vomited. I don't know what is the symptoms shown. And main thing is last month on May 28 I eat my boy friends semen. And he put his fingers to my vagina. And last month periods was start on 20 th may. Now why this symptoms shown. Periods over after one day blood has come.
She has sex and she has some pain in the lower part of her stomach she sex with condom what should she do?
Obesity occurs when a person has too much fat stored in their body. This extra weight can come from body water, fat, bone and muscle. Obesity usually occurs when you consume more calories than you can burn. It is caused due to a variety of factors such as being physically inactive, eating foods containing a high fat content, overeating and genetic makeup. Obesity can have a lot of complications such as cancer, arthritis, stroke, heart diseases and diabetes.
How do people become obese?
- Consuming too much calories: Nowadays people are consuming more food than they did in the previous generations. Consuming too much unhealthy calories can make people obese which may lead to a lot of complications in the future.
- Leading a sedentary and unhealthy lifestyle: With the growth of technology, people have become more inactive and are leading a more sedentary lifestyle as compared to their past generations. With the advent of shopping malls and grocery outlets people don’t have to walk miles for food. This also leads to an inactive lifestyle which later results in obesity.
- Not getting enough sleep: According to studies, sleep deprivation may also lead to obesity. This happens due to an increased appetite because of hormonal changes. Sleep deprivation leads your body to produce less amounts of a hormone (leptin) which increases appetite.
- Medications: Certain medications can also lead to rapid weight gain. In such cases, alternate therapy should be opted especially for those people who are predisposed to obesity and weight gain.
- Obesity gene: According to statistics people who have the FTO gene variant in their bloodstream tend to eat more than usual. They also prefer fatty and high energy foods.
It is very difficult for obese people to reduce their weight. By changing in lifestyle like Diet, Physical activity level, water intake and sleeping pattern, if changed under supervision of specialist with dedication, discipline and faith in their dietitian, can give wonderful results for lifetime. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 17 years old. Few area of clit are turning white and it is paining a lot. It is also paining while I am walking. Please help me. Few months ago I contracted a vaginal yeast disease so the doctor gave me Flucos 150. Should I use the same medication now.
Almost no one likes going to the doctor, but it is something that everyone should put on the top of their priority list. Even if you feel fine and think your body is in top condition, regular wellness check-ups are extremely important. You could be leading a healthy lifestyle with a healthy diet and doing a lot of exercise, and have no bad habits such as drinking and smoking, but regular check-ups and preventive health care are still important.
Routine check-ups can detect serious illnesses in their early stages, when you are not even showing any symptoms, and that is the main reason why they are so important. For instance, if you happen to have high blood pressure, high blood sugar or high levels of cholesterol, you may not be aware of that, since the symptoms are not as pronounced in the early stages. Even a very fit and otherwise healthy person can develop certain types of cancer without even knowing it.
This is where a blood test can help you, which is why going to the doctor on a regular basis is something you absolutely must do to maintain good overall health.
How Can Regular Check-ups Benefit Your Health?
It is crucial that you visit your doctor on a regular basis (annually or even more often) and schedule wellness check-ups. They can help you find out if you have a serious disease that must be treated. When you schedule those check-ups regularly, you can take your health in your own hands and ensure that you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
The earlier your doctor diagnoses a certain condition and starts treating it, the better the chances are that the treatment will be as effective as possible. There are a number of tests you should do on your every check-up and those include blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol, HIV test, mammogram, osteoporosis screening, genetic testing for breast or ovarian cancer for some women, and many other preventive tests.
A simple blood test can benefit your health immensely and you need to be aware of how important regular testing is.
Why Should Preventive Health Care Be Your Highest Priority?
Apart from the benefit of detecting the symptoms of a potential disease on time, preventive health care can also help you avoid the physical pain you would have to endure in case you wait for the disease to spread. You need to remember that most diseases can be prevented or cured if you address the issue early on. It can also make you feel more energetic and more functional throughout your every day, as it helps you maintain your health.
It is no secret that medical care can be very expensive, so preventive health care can definitely help you save a lot of money. It is better to pay for a simple preventive procedure than to spend a fortune on the treatment of some potentially serious illness that has reached an advanced stage. Almost every health insurance plan includes preventive health care and can cover preventive medical expenses, so it is of utmost importance that you invest in health insurance, and in doing so investing in a stress-free future.
Can we (all ladies) do regular exercise during MC periods? Regular exercise means, lower back, abdominal, yoga etc.
Hi my name is Ravikiran. Actually my friend had a sex with her on 9th april, after sex she had taken unwanted 72 tablet also but she is not got her periods till 45 days, what would be the problem.
Myelopathy refers to any neurological deficit pertaining to the spinal cord. The three most common types of myelopathy are Cervical myelopathy, Lumbar myelopathy and Thoracic myelopathy. Here are the causes and symptoms of myelopathy.
- Injury: This is a very common cause of myelopathy. Any type of accident or even a traumatic event can cause myelopathy and perhaps even paralysis.
- Spinal stenosis: This is a condition in which the spinal cord narrows and is one of the leading causes of myelopathy.
- Degenerative disc disorders: As you get older, disc disorders are more likely to occur, as well as other conditions which affect the spinal column, such as osteoporosis, etc.
- Tumor: It is a little known fact that tumors very often do cause myelopathy.
- Multiple sclerosis: There are many other diseases, which may cause myelopathy and multiple sclerosis is one of them.
There are many indications that you are suffering from myelopathy and should consult a medical expert. Here are some of them:
- Change in coordination: It refers to the state, wherein, all of a sudden you may find it harder to move certain limbs the way you want to. Sometimes, it may affect your whole body as well.
- Sudden muscle weakness: It is highly likely, that if you have myelopathy then you will experience sudden weakness in your muscles.
- Decreased hand-eye coordination: This is perhaps the biggest indicator of myelopathy since hand-eye coordination is directly linked to your spinal cord and brain and if they are not functioning properly then hand-eye coordination will be affected.
These are just some of the symptoms of myelopathy, however, the doctor cannot diagnose myelopathy until he conduct certain tests. These tests include MRI scans and other tests as well as a regular physical check-up along with a check of your medical history.