Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subrata Pal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Subrata PalYour feedback matters!
I had a relationship 1 year back and we had physical relations. My boyfriend was masturbating and his semen went a little in my vagina .we never had sex. But after 2 months I started to have few symptoms like pain and burning sensation in the urine, vaginal itching and abdomen pain and in between it used to get normal but frequently I noticed these symptoms. I thought these symptoms were normal or may be due to menstrual flow but now the symptoms have increased a little. So is there any chance that I could be pregnant or could catch any kind of infection?
The surgery procedure of Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass has two parts:
- Making a Small Pouch inside the Stomach
- The surgeon divides the stomach of an individual into two portions, a large portion and a much smaller one.
- After this, a process known as stomach stapling is carried out, where the smaller part of the stomach gets stapled together in order to make a pouch, which would be able to hold only a cup of food and that is obviously a very small amount.
- Now, with such a small portion of the stomach, obviously people would feel as if it has become full really quickly and hence lead to less eating. This particular strategy is called restrictive as the new size of the stomach restricts the amount of food that it can hold.
- The second part is where the bypass surgery actually takes place.
- Here, the surgeon would disconnect the new, small pouch of stomach from the major portion of the stomach and the first half of the small intestine, which is known as the duodenum.
- Then he connects that to a portion of the small intestine little farther down. This particular surgical technique is known as a “Roux-en-Y.”
After a Roux-en-Y gets conducted, food could directly pass on from the stomach and get into the jejunum, hence avoiding the duodenum. This helps to curb down a person’s ability to absorb calories as well as all other nutrients. This particular method of weight loss is known as malabsorptive.
Stapling of the stomach along with Roux-en-Y typically is done during the time of conducting the same surgery and altogether are called a Roux-en-Y gastric bypass. Normally surgeons conduct the process by way of laparoscopy but when laparoscopy is not possible, they may also conduct a laparotomy.
Recovery process and potential risks
- Once the gastric bypass surgery is conducted, people usually stay back in the hospital for a maximum of 3 days and then go back to their usual activities within 3 weeks.
- Around 10% of people come across complications but they are minor and include:
- Infections in the wound
- Problems related to digestion.
- Just about 5% of people tend to have serious complications that could turn out to be life threatening in nature. Those include:
- Blood clot
- Heart attack
- Serious infection
The risk of complications is minimal at centres that conduct more than 100 bariatric surgeries every year.
Hi I'm 25 years old my body party is ok but my stomach is big I want to level up my stomach & get a good shape of my body.
Hello Dr. M hair fall ki prblm face kar rhi hu kafi time se or ab hair fall bht zyada ho ra h or hairs white b bht ho r h. Or sir m kharish b hoti h kbi kbi or sir b bht dukhta h mra please mje koi dawai btaye jisse mje faida ho jldi.
According to Modern Science, Psoriasis is an Auto-Immune disease. It is caused due to the defect in the Gen-cytokines IL-17. Usually the normal growth of the outer skin takes place in a cycle of 21-27 days, but in this condition there is rapid growth of the outer skin within 3-4 days (instead of the normal cycle of 21-27 days). Hence the outer skin which starts resembling chaal (i.e. bark of tree) rapidly starts growing.
Along with this, it causes various other skin disorders like- Itching, swelling, burning sensation, etc. Similarly if the skin constantly remains wet due to blood, pus, water then this condition can be really miserable , dangerous and can also lead to a fatal condition. The patient suffering from this condition cannot even wear clothes over himself, cannot sit on sofas, mattress etc. During the night time the patient has to sleep on the fresh green leaves of Banana plant. In such miserable circumstances the patient may even get depressed and may even think of committing suicide . This condition is extremely unbearable and this vicious cycle goes on for years together.
- Ointments (creams,lotions)
- Vitamin D3 therapy
- Ultraviolet Rays therapy
- Methotrexate Drugs
We have been successful in making the most effective medicine by deeply studying and compiling the various Ayurvedic Siddhant (Principles), which has not been done by far. This is ancient Indian tradition which Lord Mahavishnu gave the deep insights to Suryadeva.
It was later re-established by Lord Shri Krishna for his son Saambh (its reference to Shrimad Bhagwadgita Chapter 4) & remaining description can seen in (Bhavishya-Puraan). Its reference can be found in the future also when Lord Shri Krishna told his son Saambh to worship Surya(Sun), in which he described the entire scientific practice. In this context he described 84 herbs , all the various mineralo-herbs which absorb and store the ultraviolet rays of the sun.
There is also description of medicine better than the one which is usually used for auto-immune diseases i.e Methotrexate, and complete description of 'Gau Kalpa.' This description is also a subject of curiosity in all the sciences of the world, because India was a successful part of 'Genetic Engineering.'
Till now, foreign experts have also not been able to do so. In today's era also this work can be done by having the ancient principles as the foundation, which we have done successfully.
Before medicines, our clinicians do Nadi-Pariksha, by which we get to know about the patients Anuvamshiki (genetic profile). Every human being has a different genetic profile. After this, according to the patients genetic profile medicines are prepared. These medicines can be given in various forms and with various anupan (i.e. various liquids or foods with which the medicine can be taken to increase its efficacy). The medicine is usually prescribed to be taken twice a day. These medicines mainly work by bringing back to normal the cycle of skin formation back to 21-27 days .
The effect of the medicine can be seen by-
- Reduction in itching sensation
- Reduction in the fear of formation of new skin or fear of the skin peeling and falling
- Reduction in acidity
- Stabilization of body weight
- Reduction in the symptom laziness and anemia
- Reduction in Red or black spots
- Proper sleep
- Reduction in the symptoms caused when exposed to sun, cold, etc.
All the above symptoms i.e effect of the medicine start to appear in 27 days, even if there is trouble from several years. By continuous use of the medicine all the other symptoms also decrease. The patient can live a normal life by continuing the medicine for psoriasis under the supervision/guidance of a doctor.
What Should Be Avoided
Nimbu(Lemon), Emili(tamrind), Pickles
What Can Be Eaten
All Natural green vegetables and fruits are beneficial.
NOTE- These divine medicines are prepared according to Hindu-scientific methods, only those who believe in the same may contact.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!