Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subrata Pal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Subrata PalYour feedback matters!
I am a medium complexion man, I have oily skin, every time my forehead and nose are look like wet due to the oil skin issue. This is very irritating. Any solution for change my oily nature of skin??
My age is 55, men I had hypothyroid, I am taking eltroxin 100 mg. Since 1980, my report is ok. But now last 2month I had pain in joints, so I done uric acid test, its shows 10.15 level. Now what should I do for pain ?
My hair is falling and some place on my head there is no hair growing and its fully plained. What should I do?
Hi doctor. What the balanced diet should I eat during breakfast, lunch and on dinner to gain weight and increase muscle mass. Please give me diet chart to follow in my daily routine. Please tell?
I'm suffering from heavy hair fall .after getting up from bed I oil my hair and wash it at the time of washing and oiling my hairs falls too much .even I'm using kesh kanti oil as suggested but not working what should I do.
My chest and stomach area is becoming softer. I have a lot of fat there but it used to be tight. I've started to workout regularly for the last four months about 2 hours a day (cardio + strength). I'm also taking about 60 gms soya protein concentrate 5 times a week from last two months. I want to know whether it exercise or soya protein thats making my chest mellow.
I used to eat raw garlic. Now I feel that my stomach has become hard on pressing. Also I go to bathroom many times and then also I don't feel happy. I am losing interest in eating and I pass out dry stool. please suggest me what should I do.
Which cream is works better on deep and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation on cheeks infront of ear. Suggest me whole solution can I use any facewash.
For a fully functional and productive life, a person requires a healthy body and a healthy mind. Mental health issues could range from depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder, dementia, obsessive-compulsive disorder, schizophrenia, autism and other causes. Hence, it is important that a person pays attention to these mental health disorders to avoid further problems in their lives, as well as the lives of the people around them.
Here are a few reasons as to why a person should not avoid or ignore their mental health problems:
- Better Physical Health: There is a solid association between the brain and the body. In case you are in physical pain, your work and family life might be influenced or you will be unable to do the activities you might like. This can prompt anxiety, nervousness and depression. People with physical health issues are three times more prone to look for mental health care than those without physical conditions as physical health problems can prompt mental distress and mental health issues can impair your physical health.
- Enhanced Productivity and Financial Stability: Stressful situations may trigger reactions that can make a person unproductive and lead to financial problems as well. Some people end up abandoning their homes, going bankrupt or homeless after trying to manage some sort of mental illness.
- Less Strain on the Family: Mental sickness or disorders influence families as well. The children of individuals with mental health issues are at more serious danger for misuse, disregard and an extensive variety of emotional and behavioral issues. Since they cannot look up to their parents for help and they frequently isolate themselves from their friends and most of them do not get the required social backing. Much of the time, the impact extends into adulthood, driving children to look for psychological or mental treatment of their own.
- Evasion of Crime and Victimization: A few studies recommend that individuals with untreated mental health, particularly in combination with other risk factors, might be at risk of carrying out criminal activities, violence or most probably becoming victims themselves. The danger increases gradually when the individual uses medications or alcohol or has acute symptoms. It could also happen if they are not aware of their mental state or have a poor adherence to medication. Usually, acts of violence happen against relatives or somebody in the individual's nearby group of friends or in close proximity to them.
- A Longer, Happier Life: Individuals with even a mild mental health issue may have a lower life expectancy and a short life span. Those with the largest amounts of depression or nervousness had the danger of death that increased an incredible ninety-four percent, mostly identified with heart diseases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.