Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subrata Chattopadhyay
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Subrata ChattopadhyayYour feedback matters!
Knees of my husband have started getting gap and thus pain is felt while walking. Is there any treatment which can pervade operation of changing knees.
Sir my son has been suffering from a muscular dystrophy from 6 years now he is 11 year old have any new treatment in India or out of India. I heard some new medicine in Europe for its treatment. Please send me dietary chart for my son and guide me what should I do?
My brother is having a neck pain since 1 week he is not using pillow also. Which pain relief gel should he apply.
I 29 years old female I have 5 month old son,after delivery my all hair is lost and body filling pain and aches maximum head pain??
My mom is 61 yrs old, weight is around 70 kg, having knee arthritis since 15 yrs, and now she is having thumb arthritis, which is paining a lot, Here my question is can this arthritis be cured by Homeopathy? can someone give me guarantee that it can be cured?
I am 30 year old male. I used to run regularly, but one day I felt pain in my knees. The pain in both the knees was more prominent when I used to use stair cases, I consulted an orthopaedic surgeon and he suggested it might be due to ACL, and he asked for X-Ray, but due to some assignment I was not able to continue with treatment. I took complete rest for two weeks avoiding stress on my knees, and now I don't feel that much discomfort while using stair cases. Want to know if I can continue my running and basic exercise ? Is there any way to test the ACL condition at home ?
Today ‘working’ usually implies sitting at a desk from morning to evening. While this may seem more comfortable than working in the fields, sitting at a desk can trigger a host of back problems. This is because sitting in the same position all day makes the spine bend forward and lowers the efficiency of the back muscles. Working at a desk not only strains your back, but also restricts your movements to typing on a keyboard and moving a mouse.
Once a back problem begins, it usually lasts a lifetime hence; here are a few tips to save your back.
- Get yourself a good chair: Your chair is crucial to your back’s health. Avoid the hard backed plastic chairs and pick a more flexible mesh backed office chair if you sit at the table for a long span of time. Ergonomic chairs may seem expensive, but are worth the expense in the long run.
- Stretch your muscles: Sitting in the same position all day, puts the muscles under stress and with time can constrict the muscles. Make it appoint to stand up every 30 minutes and stretch your back and sides. Also try rotating your hips and shoulders form time to time.
- Take a break: No matter how much work you have in front of you, take a break at the end of each hour. Taking even 2 minutes off out of 60 every hour can have a huge impact on your health. If you still feel guilty skip using the phone to connect with your colleague and walk over to their desks instead.
- Get a pedometer: Keeping a pedometer will help you track the number of steps taken in a day. Ideally, a person should take 10,000 steps a day to stay healthy. If you sit at a desk for majority of the day, take every opportunity you can to up the count on your pedometer. Go for a walk around your office after lunch or park your car a little way off from the office to create opportunities to walk.
- Take the stairs: As far as possible avoid escalators and elevators. Instead climb stairs for a quick workout. If your office is on the 20th floor, walking up may not be feasible, but you could get off the elevator on the 18th floor and walk up the remaining two floors.
- Eat healthy: Lastly, pay attention to what you eat. Avoid eating at the office canteen or picking up a bite at the coffee shop and carry lunch from home. This ensures that you eat a balanced meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.