Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Subrata ChatterjeeYour feedback matters!
Hello. I skip my one period .I had devry 10 mg to get my periods. It's has been 5 days since I had 5 days tablet devry 10 I didnt had my periods.
The date is one of the most nourishing fruits. It is a food of great importance. The date is a food of high nutritional value.It provides natural sugar in the form of glucose and fructose. This is ready for immediate absorption and is, Therefore infinitely superior to cane - sugar. It is usually taken raw or with milk, which makes it highly nutritious in most rrspects
Dates are easily digested, they are very useful for supplying energy and repairing waste.. The nicotinic content in dates is an excellent remedy for intestinal disturbance.
The date is alxative food. ITIS highly beneficial in the treatment of constipation as the roughage provided by it stimulates sluggish bowels.
Dates are an effective remedy for weak heart. Dated soaked overnight in water and crushed in the same water in the morning after removing the seeds should be taken at least twice a week in this condition. It will strengthen the heart.
Mere friend k abortion ko 1 years ho chuka h par ushe periods abhi bhi contineously n hote h. Mtlb octomer me periods huye phir november me n huye phir December me hua aur phir jan and feb me n huye h. Usko Dr. Ne medicine b diya h phir b koi improve ment n hua h. Dr. Ne btaya usko harmonal problem h. Kya aisa possible h ki agar aisa hi rha to wo phir pregnant ho sakti hai ya nahi?
I am 31 years old, I have PCOS problem. Left ovary: endometrial cyst around 3.0 Last period date: Feb 17 Egg: Present in Right ovary and ruputered on Day 16 (March 3, 31. I was put in come 50 and after rupture period I was given suten 8.0 gel. Concern: Feeling pain in breast when I touch it Today (March 18) is Day 31, I took pregnancy test and it is negative. Can I wait for some more days to take pregnancy test once or more? Or it is going to be of no use? Has there been any real scenarios of taking test after some days gives positive result?
Whenever you peruse through snack options in a store, looking for a fulfilling yet healthy option often turns out to be really challenging. This is where you might consider nuts, such as almonds or walnuts. They are healthy snacking options with rich reserves of protein, fibre, and energy.
However, even in the choice between almonds and walnuts, there are certain things which need to be kept in mind.
- Energy content: Almonds contain 14 grams worth of fat, and 164 calories whereas walnuts contain approximately 18 grams of fat but give 185 calories. Thus, we find that walnuts contain a slightly higher amount of fat than almonds, but provide more energy in the form of calories.
- Protein content: Almonds and walnuts are both protein powerhouses - containing 13% and 9% of protein content respectively. Thus, both these nuts are great sources of protein.
- Mineral content: Both almonds and walnuts are rich in various kinds of minerals. When it comes to Iron, which is essential for muscle health and blood formation, both nuts contain very similar amounts (approx 5%). Almonds pack 19% magnesium - essential for strong bones, compared to the 11% in walnuts. Walnuts, however, have very high amounts of copper (50%) and manganese (54%) which prove to be useful in reducing symptoms of PMS as compared to almonds.
- Fibre content: Fiber,which plays a vital role in completing the process of digestion, is another component that these nuts pack healthy amounts of. Almonds contain 16% fiber whereas walnuts have 8%.
- Vitamin content: While walnuts contain 12% Vitamin B6, compared to the 3% in almonds, the real point of difference between these two highly healthy nuts is in their content of Vitamin E - essential for healthy skin and eyes. Almonds contain almost 48% of it, whereas walnuts contain only about 2% of the same.
Thus, we get a fair idea about the high nutritional content for both these nuts. They are both essential, especially if they can be incorporated into our diets in the correct proportions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.