Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subrata Chatterjee
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Subrata ChatterjeeYour feedback matters!
I took abortion tablets in april 1st week we took this decision as we are not yet settled with a good job still I have bleeding and mild stomachache can I know the reason or treatment.?
Hi doctor I have question for pcod problem. Taking now ayurvedic medicines September onward 3 months over weight reduced and now periods became regular so how much months after I will conceive please tell me waiting.
I did a pregnancy test and got one dark line another slightly dark but next day I got my monthly periods .tell me am I pregnant or not.
Had an abortion through pills 20 days back. Still my periods are continue. When will it stop. Is there any risk?
I had unprotected sex last Tuesday (13) and Thursday. (15) He did’t ejaculate inside me. My period date is around 23-25th. Now I have a backache and lower stomach pain. Could I be pregnant or these are signs of period? Also I haven’t taken any pill.
I have bilateral tubal block. Now I want pregnancy then what are the remedies. Please help me Now I am using some tab. Which was given by my doctor, is it can be solved by using tab or anything else.
Dear sir, meri wife ko rubella igG 2.98 hai aur cytomegalo virus (CMV) 2.7 herpex simplex virus2. 91 hai Aur herpex simplex virus 2 hai. Toxo Gondii igM 0.29 aur rubell igm 0.54 hai kya karna chaiye I am worried about that please suggest me what can I do. Thanking you.
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the Law of Similars or 'like cures like'. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- It is an individualized treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kinds of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time if they are kept properly.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantities in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!