Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Subir RoyYour feedback matters!
She had her abortion (pills) and after that. One month bow bleeding has stopped. In the last days it was stopping and starting with the pain. Now from two days her stomach is aching. What should I do?
For last 7 years I am having pcod problem of irregular menses since then on medication metformin I know that exercise and losing weight is the only solution but I will not able to do it regularly as my body does not allow I became very exhausted & tired while doing so. I wanted to know am I taking right dosage metformin 850 sr twice in day or should I take any other medicine or in addition to that for pcod?
Hello. Im 30 years male and got marriage in may 2014. I have no children yet. I have gone through sperm analysis test. It was showing pH 8.0 Fructose. + be Sperm count 33 million/ml Wbc/pus cells 6-8/hdf Motility Grade 1 Rapid & progressively linear 50% Grade 2 slow & sluggish linear 15% Grade 3 Whirling & non linear 10% Grade 4 Immotile 25% Morphology Abnormal 40 % Normal 60% Agglutination Absent Impression Normozoospermia. I told same thing to one of my friends who is working as a lab technician. He suggested me to use medicines like BENQ 10 Mg, Nurokind plus and fertile 25 m. I'm taking those medicines past one month. My spouse even gone through scanning and her doctor told her that everything is perfect. Could you please suggest me weather I'm doing correct or any thing need to follow to get better result. Please let me know even diet.
This question for Gynaecologist. My age is 29 & my wife age is 27. We already having one baby boy. His Date of Birth is 27-Feb-2012. During birth he is been to Hypoxia & as a result now he is suffering from Cerebral Palsy. We are planning to have another Baby. So for precautions we have done pre-pregnancy test like CBC, VDRL, Rubella, HIV 1&2, Hepatitis B&C, CMV (IgG), Zoster (VZV) IgG, Urine RE, Sugar. All reports are normal apart from: CMV (IgG) ie 30.10 VZV (IgG) ie 97.49 Which seems reactive. What is this two tests? Is there is any medicine to get it treated? Is it safe for our new born baby? Please advice & comment with your best possible help.
Hi, I am 2 months pregnant I want to know about prenatal medications and injections. Kindly suggest.
I am 24 years female and I am 1 month pregnant and I don't want to take it continue. please confirm me the risk of it. And name and dosage of medicine.
Laparoscopic surgery is also known as minimally invasive surgery. It leads to a lesser amount of pain after the surgery, and therefore requires less medication also. It reduces the possibility of hemorrhage, thereby, lowering the possibility of requiring blood transfusion. The smaller length and depth of the incision also means that the patient recovers from the surgery faster than usual. There is also a lesser chance of contracting infections because a larger number of organs remain unexposed and therefore uncontaminated. Laparoscopic surgeries also cause smaller, lighter scars once the surgery wound heals completely.
However, as with any surgery, complications may occur during the course of laparoscopic surgery.
- Wound infection: Even though laparoscopic surgery is minimally invasive and the possibility of contracting infections is considerably less, the wound is capable of getting infected. Hence, it is essential to maintain the cleanliness and hygiene recommendations provided by the concerned medical staff. It is also assumed that the surgeons would prevent this possibility by maintaining strict protocols regarding this issue on their part.
- Bruising: After surgery, depending on the type and duration of the procedure, the patient is always advised to follow certain restrictions regarding mobility and restriction of normal day to day functioning. These rules must be followed in order to prevent the possibility of bruising after a laparoscopic surgery.
- Hematoma formation: A hematoma is an accumulation of blood outside the blood vessel. This is not normal at all and requires urgent inspection and treatment. This is a relatively common complication that happens after a laparoscopic surgical procedure. Precautions are taken by surgeons to avoid this but it may still occur. It needs to be diagnosed early, and then the bleeding vessel needs to be emobilized selectively in order to reduce any further complication of this type.
- Anesthesia related complications: To prevent anesthesia related complications during laparoscopic surgery, it is essential that procedures related to the airways, ventilation, analgesia, antimetics are followed in the preoperative state.
- Injury: Any injury that may be inflicted on the blood vessels present in the walls of the abdomen or on the sidewall in the pelvic region, as well as injuries in the bowel area and the urinary tract. Proper protocol must be followed by the doctor to avoid such complications as much as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.