Lybrate.com has top trusted Pathologists from across India. You will find Pathologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I met with an accident fallen from my 2 wheeler having swelling n pain with scratches in my Foot what should I use to remove swelling and pain.
Hai doctor I have body pains from last 1 week, does I have any kidney problem or any disease related to dialysis, and I observed that an extra muscle is growing in my body from inside the skin what could be reason for that.
I have burning sensation in urethra. Some time after urine feel burning sensation. Sometime I feel high burning sensation and after complete urine want stand in toilet drop drop urine come. I check my urine test is OK. I have no morning erection also from last 2 months. I have other body pain. I take flomax and levoflox by urologist advice from last 2 months but no benefit so far. My morning erection is go worst. How to diagnose my problem? Please help me. Can I have big problem? I have very tense.
I get lot of body pain especially legs when I sleep. I am experiencing it from so many years. What is the reason and how to overcome this.
After work I tired and full body pain and feel sleepy and my nose block in night. Morning time not fresh like.
Hi, I am 26 years female. I have left side chest pain last 1week and I have body ache continuously. And hair fall n white hairs I don't know because of hair straightening or something else. And lack of sleep. I don't feel active.
Hello sir I am 26 years old male ,i have one problem when I face any exam or any interview I feel weakness ,body pain, fever.Please tell.
I am 22 years old I feel tired and body pain all day whether I do some work or not. I feel faint when I standup after sitting.
Sir I'm suffering from body pain. And I'm feeling lezey. Like no energy in body I'm feeling energy less Please suggest met what can I do to leave from this problem.
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.