Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Subir BiswasYour feedback matters!
I had found tiny small red dots on front of my tongue which are not gone away even after 25 days and some times they hurts, in past I had used tobacco products for roughly 6 years, now from last 3 days I found bumps on back of my tongue and side back of tongue which hurts when touched to teeth, I recently consult a doctor who give me multivitamin tablets and 2 mouth paste tubes but after taking those medicines the bumps I think more hurts. I am very scared about it, I read some articles about symptoms of mouth cancer on internet which really stressed me, I didn't understand what to do, please help me if anyone can tell me about that.
Hello All, I have a severe headache from over 6 days and even medicines from my doctor are not working. What should I do to get rid of it? thanks in advance.
I feel body ache daily when I wake up in the mornings and don't feel freshen up even after enough sleep. Basically in back shoulders and upper hands. And couldn't get up from bed once I am awake due to the pain, feel lazy. body ache remains at least 2-4 hours after waking up and sometimes entire day. Can anyone specify the specific reason for the same? And also and remedies for the same?
I am suffering from a very high creatinine level, shall I eat the Dr. prescribed medicines or try homeopathy, which will give me better results?
I am 27 years old female and suffering from headache just like as a nerves pain some times whole head pain and also eye pain due to several reasons like when I sitting alone when I am doing work in the laptop etc. Every time I take saridon painkiller but this is not good for daily. This pblm suffered from 18 yrs. Stages of headache increased. please give a solution to remove headache. Everybody tells me you tell me lie you dnt have any pain I am brutally effect by this headache pblm.
Jaw and ear pain .Pain in neck n front neck also. got checked its fine .Paramolars came in upper jaw.No straight teeth .Teeth shape going V shape mouth shape .Tell me what to do to kick my pain ?
I have itching problem. When I take any allergy regarding medicine. Like cetrizin. It's work and for the next 48 hours there will be no itching. But when I don't take it starts. And also there is no marks or effect in the outer face of my body. So please provide me some solution if possible? Thanks.
I am having Flu from last 6 days, I have taken local medicine but still I am having flu, so please suggest what should I do?
I have head pain because of suny days in India it's not bearable for me so please consult something to me.
I have a problem with my hands. It's either they're very sweaty or very dry. I couldn't even write on a paper. I always mess up. My hand don't sweat only when i'm nervous. It's almost like a natural thing. When it's not sweaty. It's awfully dry that I could even grip my pen right because it slips. I can't put on lotion then, because my hands would go sweat overdrive. Does anyone know how to deal with this problem? am I the only one with this kinda thing? it's quite embarrassing because I don't even feel comfortable shaking hands with my friends.
I an suffered from fever many times in month. Please tell me some precaution related to this problem.
My husband is suffering from sneezing. When he sneezes he is unable to stop and this causes running nose along with fever. It continues for 2-3 days. This problem repeatedly happen. Help please.
I am no taking time in sex I am getting Don in 2 seconds. My penis size was it first 8 inch now is 5 inch. I am taking medication from 2011 which is sertline.
There are a few very common things that a man consumes or does every day without even realizing that they have a tendency to reduce his fertility. These causes start from drinking and could end with something as harmless as caffeine. Let’s see which habits can cause reduction in sperm count thereby reducing fertility of a man.
1. Eating processed meat harms sperm quality.
2. Excessive usage of laptop can also lead to reduction in sperm count because of the heat that a laptop releases.
3. Hormonal imbalance also causes low sperm production.
4. If a man is underweight or overweight, this could also lead to less production of sperm. So, a man should watch his weight before thinking of extending his family.
5. Exposure to too much heat for a prolonged time leads to reduction in sperm count.
6. Regular smoking also leads to reduction in sperm count.
7.Excessive stress also causes reduction in sperm count.
8. Regular and continuous exposure to chemicals like xylene, painting material and metal like lead also leads to low sperm count.
9. Chemicals present in sunscreen lotion can harm a man’s sperm count so one should be alert while using a sunscreen lotion.
10. Sex toys also cause infertility in men because of presence of phthalates in them.
11. Regular intake of canned food can also contribute in low sperm count.
12. Regular drinking habits reduce testosterone levels thereby reducing the quality and production of sperm.
13. Excessive intake of canned food leads to intake of bisphenol A which lowers down the quality of the sperm.
14. Excess intake of caffeine also leads to reduction in sperm count.
15. Lack of exercise and laziness also reduces sperm count to a great extent.
Some of the above-mentioned things can be unavoidable, but point here is that taking everything in moderate quantity doesn’t do any harm but problem occurs when the intake is excessive, regular and beyond limit. So, it’s better to reduce the quantity and regular use of such things than letting it affect your sperm count. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.