Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Subir BiswasYour feedback matters!
Is there any problem by doing sex weekly? Is there any advantages by doing sex or any disadvantages?
She is having pain in stomach n bleed during stool whats the reason behind it and give me the direction and solutions regarding this Thanks to you Please reply soon.
I am suffering from cold and cough. At same I have pain in stomach. I took medicine but it did not help me, please help. Me.
I'm 19, female I've in a very stressful situation from the past 5-6 months as I'm away from my family and boyfriend and my family refuses to leave hostel and come back I'm experiencing frequent headaches which are very disturbing from the past 2-3 months. I cry a lot due to my situation, my heart beat always rises when I think or concentrate. I got my eyesight checked and I got the new specks 1 month back. I experienced anal bleeding twice in last month and I've problem controlling my urine every time, even during normal conditions when I'm not stressed or in panic mode I can't control it. I've this problem from about 4-5 months.
I was fall down on the road due to the stone infront of me so my leg was paining to much I have consulted many doctors they gave only tablets namely paracetamol, reactin continuously then I visited another doctor he gave ranitidine, diclofenac tablet and an ointment volini it also doesn't work give me a solution.
I have an irritation in my eyes, it is continue with 4 -5 days it increase my eyes swelling and it also cause headache problem.
Hii. I am tarun ; I wanna know about good diet. How calories I want daily n which is best food for calories.
She is having allergy since months. Now she is having pain in throat, neck and head. It seems that her throat is having severe infection.
I am 41 year old I had checked routine medical in my company doctor and checkd tmt test border line positive and when I consult with another doctor with same paper he said no need to worry so what should I do next in this case. Even I checked blood urine report are found normal no cholesterol no sugar no bp so what should I do in this case?
I'm 44yrs male. For last few years suffering from frequent urination and urine stream is not much. Also some shrinkage in private parts. Used chandra prabha vati and gokshuradi guggal but no relief.
PCOD (Polycystic Ovary Disorder) is an issue in which a woman’s hormones are out of control. It can bring about issues with your periods and make it hard to get pregnant. PCOD or PCOS additionally may bring about undesirable changes in the way you look. In case that it is not dealt with, after some time it can cause serious medical issues, for example, diabetes and heart diseases. In PCOD, the hormones change rapidly.
The reason for PCOD is not completely seen, but rather hereditary qualities might be a reason. PCOD appears to keep running in families, so your possibility of having it is higher if other women in your family have it or have diabetes. PCOD can be passed down from either of your families’ side.
The most widely recognized clinical features are:
- Skin inflammation.
- Weight gain and problem getting thinner.
- Additional hair on the face and body. Frequently women get thicker and darker facial hair and more hair on the abdomen, stomach, and back.
- Diminishing hair on the scalp.
- Unpredictable periods. Frequently women with PCOD have less than nine periods a year. A few women have no periods. Others go through extreme bleeding.
- Infertility issues. Many women who have PCOD experience difficulty getting pregnant.
Some of the most effective and long-term treatments include:
- Normal work out and weight control are the key medicines for PCOD. Treatment can lessen uncontrollable symptoms and stop the long-term medical issues that come along with it.
- Try to fit in moderate movements and additionally outdoor activities regularly. Taking a walk is a great exercise that a great many people can do.
- Eating healthy foods is very important. This includes heaps of vegetables, nuts, beans, and whole grains. It limits foods that are high in soaked fat, for example, meats and cheeses.
- Most women who have PCOD can benefit by shedding pounds. This can mean losing the hormones that are uncontrollable and having regular periods.
- In case that you smoke, consider stopping. Women who smoke have higher androgen levels that may add to PCOD symptoms.
- Your specialist may recommend anti-conception medication pills to decrease side effects and help you have consistent menstrual cycles or infertility medication in the case that you are experiencing difficulty getting pregnant.
- Aerobic exercises, jogging, walking for 1 hr. daily to be added.
It is important to consult a specialist for the follow-up to ensure that treatment is working and to change it if necessary. You may likewise require normal tests to check for diabetes, hypertension, and other conceivable issues. It might take a while for medicines to help with the symptoms, for example, facial hair or skin break out. You can use over-the-counter or physician endorsed pharmaceuticals for skin break out.