Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subir Biswas
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Subir BiswasYour feedback matters!
I am tendency to have high bp as says by my doctor. I some time feel mild headache and sweating. Is it symptom of high bp?
The symptoms that are identified with urinary tract infection are frequent urination, pain and burning sensation at the time of passing urine. In certain cases, women even experience leaking of urine while sleeping. It is advised not to take this condition casually as it can lead to further complications. Medications need to be taken to reduce the discomfort and treat the infection.
Causes and predisposing factors of Urinary Infection:
- Urinary tract infection is mostly caused by bacteria.
- Sexual intercourse, pregnancy, diabetes and stones in urinary tract predispose to or aggravate urinary tract infection.
- Chances of urinary tract infection are more if a person has sex with many partners.
- In postmenopausal women, incidence of urinary tract infection is more due to depletion of certain hormones.
- Women should not hold back the urge for urinating frequently, as it makes one prone to infection.
Management of Urinary Tract Infection:
There are simple and helpful home remedies that can supplement management of urinary tract infection: The latter alone are not enough. You have to consult Doctor for proper treatment of this condition. Certain supportive measures that one can take in cases of urinary tract infection are as follows:
- It is very necessary to drink enough water, as it would help flush the bacteria from the bladder that cause the infection. It is advisable to drink at least 80 ounces of water on a daily basis.
- Spicy foods and bladder irritants like caffeine, carbonated drinks and artificial sweeteners should preferably be cut off from the diet.
- Include healthy foods in your diet that are high on fibre and helpful in digestive health of your body.
- It is advisable to adopt healthier habits and quit smoking. One should wear loose clothing and make use of personal hygiene products that are free from any fragrance.
- At times, there is burning, pressure, and pain around pubic area in cases of urinary tract infection. Applying a heating pad helps soothe the area. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
masturbate is habit in me. Last 6 year I more than do masturbate. Now my penis weakness & erection problem. I am unmarried. Can I done in future marriage. Because my penis fully gone bad condition. What can I do please suggest me and suitable answer me.
Hello, friends. I am Dr Vandana Jain. Today I will talk about your recommendation of Surrogacy.
Surrogacy is a practice where a woman bears and give birth to a child for the couple with the intention of handing over the child to the intended infertile couple after the birth.
What is Altruistic surrogacy?
Altruistic surrogacy is one in which no charge, expenses, fees, any incentive has taken by the doctor or the surrogate mother. Now in the newer bill, that is the surrogacy bill, which is finally implemented on 24th.aug, 2016, the government intenf=ds to ban surrogacy for any commercial purposes. And hence commercialization of surrogacy has been banned and only Altruistic surrogacy has been allowed.
Now, what other conditions are there so that surrogacy can be implanted? So when surrogacy will be allowed?
Surrogacy is allowed only when the couple is infertile for a long period of time. The age of female should be 25-50 years of age and the age of male should be 25-55 years of age. And if they both or either of them is suffering from infertility. And it is only for altruistic surrogacy and not for commercial surrogacy. No person other than a closed relative can be a surrogate. No woman should act a surrogate more than once in her life.
There are the cases in which after birth, the couple has an abundant born child because of his disability. So now there will not be any amendment of the born child because of surrogacy. The couple do not have any surviving child either biological or by adoption. It should be their first child by surrogacy.
Surrogacy is not for children producing for sale. It should not be a baby factory which can be used. In past, there was illegal trafficking also. Only the clinics which are registered under the act can conduct activities and procedure related to surrogacy. So surrogacy clinic must maintain their records atleast for 25 years.
Violation of any other provision shall be punishable with the imprisonment of 5 years and the fine of up to 10 lakhs. An amendment of the surrogate child is there, then the imprisonment will be for 10 years and a fine of up to 10 lakhs.
A National surrogacy board or a state surrogacy board will take care and keep the watch on the clinics which are registered under this act.
If you need any guidance regarding surrogacy, test tube child, IVF etc., you can contact me through Lybrate. Also, you can book an appointment and can meet me in complete women health care.