Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SubhranshuYour feedback matters!
Hi. My name is Esther. I keep having terrible back ache and headache. Irregular food habits. Also never had any such disease diagnose. Always have body pains. Most of my family members have diabetes and I'm scared I might get that by genes. Could you please tell me what are the early signs of having diabetes or thyroid. Also how can I incorporate my food habits to avoid it! Thanks.
I am suffering from loose motion for last 3 days please suggest me some medicine to control this problem.
Infertility is a condition that affects approximately 1 out of every 6 couples. An infertility diagnosis is given to a couple that has been unsuccessful in efforts to conceive over the course of one full year. When the cause of infertility exists within the female partner, it is referred to as female infertility. Female infertility factors contribute to approximately 50% of all infertility cases and female infertility alone accounts for approximately one-third of all infertility cases.
What causes infertility in Women?
1. Damage to your Fallopian tubes: These structures carry eggs from your ovaries, which produce eggs, to the uterus, where the baby develops. They can get damaged when scars form after pelvic infections, endometriosis, and pelvic surgery. That can prevent sperm from reaching an egg.
2. Hormonal problems: You may not be getting pregnant because your body isn't going through the usual hormone changes that lead to the release of an egg from the ovary and the thickening of the lining of the uterus.
3. Cervical issues: Some women have a condition that prevents sperm from passing through the cervical canal.
4. Uterine trouble: You may have polyps and fibroids that interfere with getting pregnant. Uterine polyps and fibroids happen when too many cells grow in the endometrium, the lining of the uterus.
5. Ovulation disorders: Ovulation disorders, meaning you ovulate infrequently or not at all, account for infertility in about 25 percent of infertile couples. These can be one of the following:
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): In PCOS, complex changes occur in the hypothalamus, pituitary gland and ovaries, resulting in a hormone imbalance, which affects ovulation. PCOS is associated with insulin resistance and obesity, abnormal hair growth on the face or body and acne. It's the most common cause of female infertility.
- Hypothalamic dysfunction. The two hormones responsible for stimulating ovulation each month, follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) are produced by the pituitary gland in a specific pattern during the menstrual cycle.
- Premature ovarian insufficiency. This disorder is usually caused by an autoimmune response where your body mistakenly attacks ovarian tissues or by premature loss of eggs from your ovary due to genetic problems or environmental insults such as chemotherapy. It results in the loss of the ability to produce eggs by the ovary, as well as a decreased oestrogen production under the age of 40.
I am underweight since childhood and I am 21 years old now and still I am underweight. My weight is 56 kg. I've tried everything for gaining weight but nothing works. Please suggest something. My digestion is also weak.
Actually I have a daughter of 1 and half years her teeth is coming now and from growing of the teeth she is getting a problem of gastric and she beating her milk or did latrine after 2 minutes of drinking?
I am a Diabetic so instead of sugar consuming Jaggery is alternative or I have to be away from Jagerry also.
Is there no natural way to cure acne scars? I wanted to heal it naturally rather than any other treatment.
Sir, I get a headache from this morning till now. Last night I consume some alcohol from birthday's party. What medicines I can obtain for this? Waiting for your valuable reply. Thanking You.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 21 yrs old from 2 years I do daily masturbating only one time regularly before sleep. Know it became my habit without masturbate I cant sleep. Some time I feel week in penis but I feel comfort after night Penis look good and strong next night. I do regular gym but my diet is only home made food nothing els. Is there any effect on my sex life.
I am a 19 year girl and whenever I get scared or tensed I suffer from breathing problem. What would be the reason?
Hello Doctors, I am 25 years old recently I met with an accident I got an injury on my left eye bro, at the time of treatment my eye bro was shaved in order do stitches now I am worrying whether the eye bro will grow back or not ten stitches were done on my eye bro kindly please give any solution to my problem. Thanks in advance.
I am a 18 year old female. I have boils on my pubic area. They are increasing in size although there is no pain or itching or anything. What is it and what should I do?
An important organ of the body, eyes must never be taken for granted and need to be protected at all times. In addition to protecting them, you also need to improve as well as maintain their overall health.
Here are some of the ways of keeping your vision in top form:
1. Eat for good eye vision
To have healthy eyes and consequently good vision, you need to have foods that keep them in good health. Nutrients like Zinc, Vitamins C and E and Omega-3 fatty acids can help to fend off age-related sight problems such as cataracts or macular degeneration (a condition characterized by the deterioration of the middle portion of the retina). Foods like eggs, nuts, green leafy vegetables, oranges and citrus fruits are what you need to have to get good eye health.
2. Kick the smoke habit
Smoking can adversely affect your eye health and can make you prone to eye conditions like cataracts, macular degeneration and damage of optic nerve (a nerve that transmits impulses from the eyes to the brain). By kicking this habit, you end up saving your eyes from irreversible damage.
3. Use sunglasses
Exposure to the sun’s ultraviolet rays for a long period of time can make you prone to common eye problems including cataracts. To protect them from the sun’s harmful rays, you need to use sunglasses that block 99-100% of ultraviolet A (UVA) and ultraviolet B (UVB) rays.
4. Go for a regular eye checkup
Going for regular eye examinations can help in protecting your vision and ensure you see clearly. Eye examinations are important to help you find eye problems like glaucoma (a condition wherein the optic nerve is damaged, resulting in vision loss). A comprehensive eye examination can help in identifying problems like nearsightedness, farsightedness or astigmatism (an eye defect that occurs to a deviated spherical curvature).