Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Subhra Sekhar DeyYour feedback matters!
I have lump on my right upper side of anal. It was grown under the skin and itvshped like a ball. I have no pain on it but only some times cause stomach pain after masturbation.
My Face become to Black now I want my skin tone White please help me doctor. And I am also affected by acne in my face please gave me tips to avoid this.
I have hole in the right ear .doctor has given me allergy and a mineral tablet .Will it grow automatically or what should I do.
Having bipolar disorder, hypertension, heart burn, profused sweating from both palm and feet. Nervous tendency.
I have a problem of masturbation . I do excessive masturbation and I am very thin . I want to be healthy . I asked the same question some days ago . Doctors advice me to stop doing excessive masturbation and told me how excessive masturbation has led to my weak body so . I followed their advice and now after 5 days I masturbated again . Can it create a problem for me . Please doctors tell me I have to stop this one time masturbation also please help me . Can one time masturbation create a problem ? What are the measures to be healthy and the ways to stop one time masturbation ?
मोटापा कम करने के कया करना चाहिए? मेरी कमर 40 ईच की हे मुजे पेट नोमल करना हे कया आपके पास कोई उपाय है
Please tell me any home or Ayutthaya medicine to improve my body growth and wait. I am 24 year old, wait 40 kg.
Asthma is a chronic inflammatory disorder of the airways.
symptoms are wheeze, cough, breathing difficulty.
Asthma is a controllable disease.
asthma can be diagnosed based on history & Pulmonary function test.
Inhaled drugs are the best choice for asthma.
Inhaled drugs are safe and practically have no side effects.
Asthma symptoms are variable.
regular follow-up is required to titrate the drugs.
Sir I am 20 years old, sir my right hand is aching from 3 months, sir I am feeling so bad, sir what should I do?
Cure for severe cramps and unbearable pain in Periods lasting for more than 10 hours with pain in lower back also.
A kidney transplant is a procedure that employs an operation to transplant properly functioning kidney in the body. The main job of the kidneys is to remove the excess waste from a person’s body with the help of a filtration process. When the kidneys stop filtering the toxins properly, they become diseased and harmful waste products and toxins begin to accumulate in the body. Following this, the patient has to go through treatment measures like hemo dialysis or kidney transplant.
Read on to know the five things you should keep in mind about a kidney transplant.
- Treatment: Transplant is one of the best ways to treat chronic kidney disease stage-V, until unless it is contraindicated. Life becomes near normal after transplant as dialysis stops and person can go back to job. Though there is a possibility of rejection of transplant kidney. Patient has to take immunosuppressive medication life long.
- Medication: Medications are mainly for:
- To prevent rejection: Patient takes special immunosuppressive medications life long like steroids, tacrolimus, mycophenolate.
- Prevention of infection: Stay away from a person suffering of cough, cold, fever, skin rash. Alternatively you can use face mask.
- Other medication: To control diabetes, Hypertension etc.
- Family Only: The donors are from family or emotionally related (Spouse) or cadavers deceased donor (after brain stem death). HLA-matched donors are better because of less chances of rejections and faster reduction of immunosuppressive.
- Doing Your Part: Once transplant is done patient becomes normal and he/she lives a normal life. However, they have to take regular medications and to protect themselves from various infection.
- Need for Kidney Transplant in End Stage Renal Diseases: These diseases includes diabetes mellitus, Hypertension, polycystic kidney disease, chronic glomerulonephritis or interstitial nephritis etc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.