Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Subhendu ChakrabortyYour feedback matters!
I am 31 years old female and my periods timing in every month just 2 days is it normal? Now a days I feel very weak.
Hello sir am 22 years old men and I have a dandruff problem for last 4 years and pimples and hair fall problem too please help me what should I do?
My vagina skin very sensitive ho gaye hai burning feel hoti hai some time white creamy discharge hai no smell.
I am 21 year old give me solution for the itchy scalp and dandruff. Doctor suggested me to apply KZ lotion but it didn't affect.
Sir I am 18 years old I am too thin is whey protein (protein supplementer) is helpful to me to gain weight.
What are warts?
Warts are noncancerous skin growths caused by the human papillomavirus. Warts are more common in children than adults, although they can develop at any age. Warts can spread to other parts of the body and to other people. There are many different types of warts, due to many different papillomavirus types (more than 100). Warts aren't painful, except when located on the feet. Most warts go away, without treatment, over an extended period of time.
Common types of warts:
The following are the more common types of warts:
- Common warts. Growths around nails and the back of hands. These usually have a rough surface and are grayish-yellow or brown in color.
- Hand and foot warts. Located on the soles of feet (plantar warts) or the palms of the hand (palmar warts) with black dots (clotted blood vessels that once fed them). These clusters of plantar warts are called mosaic. These warts may be painful.
- Flat warts. Small, smooth growths that grow in groups up to 100 at a time. Most often appear on children's faces.
- Genital warts. These warts grow on the genitals. They are occasionally sexually transmitted. Unlike other common warts, they are soft and don't have a rough surface.
- Filiform warts. Small, long, narrow growths that usually appear on eyelids, face, or neck.
- Plantar Warts - This condition occurs when a virus enters the body through cuts or breaks in the skin and causes non-cancerous growths to build up on the soles of the feet. Plantar warts are not dangerous, but they can be painful and resistant to treatment.
Treatment for warts:
Specific treatment for warts will be decided by your child's health care provider based on:
- Your child's age, overall health, and medical history
- Extent of the growths
- Your child's tolerance for specific medicines, procedures, or therapies
- Expectations for the course of the growths
- Your opinion or preference
Warts in children often disappear without treatment. Treatment of warts depends on several factors, including:
- Length of time on the skin
Treatment may include:
- Application of salicylic and lactic acid (to soften the infected area). It is available over-the-counter.
- Freezing with liquid nitrogen
- Electrodesiccation (using an electrical current to destroy the wart)
- Laser surgery
- Cantharadin by itself or in combination with salicylic acid and podophylin
- Intralesional injection of candida