Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Subhasish GuhaYour feedback matters!
My breast size used to be 38 and since I started to have sex occasionally, it is pushing 42 now. As a result of which, I always or may be most of the times have pain in shoulders and back, sometimes even unbearable. What all should I do or can be done to get rid of the pain? What all options do I have? Thanks. And moreover, from the last couple of days, I find unusual hardness in both my breasts as a whole and not any specific area, I can belly touch them. They hurt a lot. What do I do? Please help. Thanks again.
I'm suffering from blood pressure at age of 25 what precautions should I take can my bp be normal after some years.
Why do I gey hyperacidity all of a sudden in a month. That stays for few days and then everything is normal. I follow the same eating habits but out of nowhere I feel pain in chest. And when I have acidity and pain in chest I start having anxious feeling and have negative thoughts. What should I do?
I am 32 year old now from last few month I suffering from low blood pressure due to this I feel very week now a days facing problem lightheadache and fainting what I should do.
My mother is 60 years old. She have sugar, cholesterol and high blood pressure problem. She was suffering since 5 year last. We do various type of treatment but not get permanent solutions. What we do now?
Hello, I am 38 yrs male. My BP is normally getting high whenever I check. I play badminton also to be fit. Kindly let me know how to get BP in normal limits and how to maintain cholesterol in normal level. Regards.
The neurologist has prescribed aten-50, cilacar-10. Rebiprazole-20, revortril0. 5 & rejunex cd3 for me for shaking of body and hypertension. Please Advise me are these medicines appropriate?
I am a Type 1 Diabetic for the last 40 years and are insulin for last 38 years. I was injecting 80 units of Lantus Daily at 9 pm the last 12 years but now I am injecting 40 units of Lantus Insulin for the last 5. Years and got my Hb1ac tested last year in October and it was 6.7. Now I have come to know about Tresiba Insulin Kindly advise me that should I switch on to the new insulin Tresiba or remain on Lantus. I feel to mention here also that I had a first MI in 1989 and second attack in 2010. My Cholesterol level tested a month agao was 123 and LDL was 69. Hope your early advise.
My mother has 48 years old, suffered from headache last 1 year. But ct scan normal & neurologist told wnl, bp medicine ramipril 5mg taking daily morning. But now bp is 138/92mmhg. Please tell to alleviate headache.
Please help. Meri mummy ka pehle 1 saal se fulne ka problem suru hua h.She has uric acid, thyroid, cholesterol problem and vitamin D deficiency. Her uric acid is 6.2 triglyceride is 392 Body k kisi vi part me agar Jada pressure pad Jaye to wo jaga Lal hole garam hoke bohot fuul jada h.or agar pressure na pade fir vi fuul jada h.Or dared vi deta h.maximum 1 se 2 din k lie ye fulapan or dared rehta h fir normal ho jada h .Har din uska koina koi part ful jada h.She can't understand why this is happening? And for that Wo konse doctor se is bare me consult karegi wo samjh vi nahi pa rahi. Please help my mom to cure fast. Agar wo allopathy doctor k pas jati h to Doctor bolta stress k Karan hota h.Or in homeopathy without saying something Doctor gave her medicine. She is thinking that it's rheumatoid arthritis or gout attack. Is it true or it's an another problem? Please help me.
Beetroots are packed with nutrients and can be eaten raw, pickled or cooked. Beetroots can even be juiced. It has been used in a number of sweet and savoury recipes. When it comes to beetroots, the root as well as the leaf can be eaten. Here are a few great reasons why you should eat beetroot.
- It's good for the heart: Beetroots are rich in nitrates. This helps relax the arteries and reduces blood pressure. Being rich in fiber and antioxidants enables beetroots to prevent plaque formation in arteries. The antioxidants in beetroots also prevent bad cholesterol from being deposited on the artery walls. Thus it protects against heart attacks and strokes.
- It helps fight diseases: Beetroots are said to boost immunity and fight a number of diseases including cancer, Alzheimer's and liver disorders. Beetroot is rich in betanin that expels cancer triggering agents and prevents the development of tumours on both the skin and liver. It is also said to protect a person from breast cancer. It also helps detoxify the body.
- It helps build strong bones and teeth: Beetroots are rich in silica. This silica is a crucial component required for healthy bones and teeth. Along with silica, beetroots are also rich in magnesium, vitamin C and folate. Beetroots also help prevent osteoporosis.
- It helps control blood sugar: Beetroots are naturally sweet, but can help control blood sugar and help fight diabetes. Beetroots are also rich in soluble fibers that can help regulate blood sugar levels. Drinking beetroot juice thrice a week is the best way to use beetroots to stabilize glucose levels in the body.
- It aids in weight management: Beetroots have a very low calorific value and are rich in fiber. This makes it an effective tool in weight loss. It also helps rid the body of toxins and excess water.
- It slows the aging process: Beetroot adds a glow to your skin. It helps cleanse the blood of toxins and thus makes skin healthier. The anti oxidants in beetroot reduce free radicals and thus slow down the aging process. This pink vegetable also has anti septic and anti inflammatory properties that help heal skin.
- It makes hair healthier: Carotenoids in beetroot give hair a lustrous shine and help fight hair fall. Beetroots are also rich in protein, phosphorus and a number of other vitamin and minerals essential to healthy hair. It helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and helps remove dead skin and excessive oil from the scalp.