Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subhashis
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. SubhashisYour feedback matters!
My son suffering with myelitis since 3 months. Initially Left hand effected and till now there is no moment in left-hand. 3 months back MRI showed bulky spinal cord from C2 to D12. Please advise the treatment for left-hand.
Doctor I have lower back pain From last 2 years I took many medicines for several month But didn't get rid of this Please suggest me.
My mother aged 69 years old, c/o had sudden onset of pain in the Lt Leg in between groin while getting up in the morning followed by she could not able to get up normally and walk normally. Shown to ortho doctor and taken xray hip but everything is normal but he said it may be ligament tear or may be sprain, She is old case of osteoarthritis. With a pain she is doing her normal household activities but pain remains same. She has difficulty and pain while sitting, getting up from the chair and when she gets up from the bed. She suffering from one month. We applied siddha oil and all pain relief applications and orally she takes all the painkillers, I am totally worried What may be the cause and the treatment.
Dear sir/madam, I have been experiencing a paining sensation at temporomandibular joint from last 3 days. Due to which I'm feeling difficulty in speech and in taking food too. The pain sensing around the joint region (lower of the ears. What's the reason and what would be the treatment for this?
Hi, I am 33 years old from last few days I feel pain in my both knees and foot also. My uric acid report on jan 16 is 8.7 is it due to high uric acid level. please suggest do and do not's.
I'm 29 years old and I'm suffering from joint stiffness since 15 years. I've used lot of medicines, consulted number of doctors but I'm not able to cure please suggest me a good medication to my problem.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
Related Tip: "All About Knee Pain"