Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subhajit Banerjee
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Subhajit BanerjeeYour feedback matters!
I have small holes on my face. I want to get rid of those. Will you please suggest any good treatment or medication. Thanks.
Good morning sir Sir, my mother have suffering from pain in her hand (wrist) and pain in leg And she is taking methylcobalamin cap or calcium with vitD3 pill's with pain killer She is not suffering from blood sugar or B.P. problem Har age is 47 years old and her weight is 52 kg's and the hight is 5 ft Sir please give me solution.
I take fish at in breakfast and I were drunk milk just near around 20 mins. Or less than this duration. Shall I face some type of problems in future if yes then how can I prevent from this disease.
I am suffering from head from last one month ago. It start any time can you tell me what is this problem I am soo much tensed*.
I am very skinny and I want to gain weight. Can I take supplements to gain weight. Because I am not able to do it with MY home diet.
I am suffering from weight loss and my muscle fat also sallow ,before last year I was obese but now I become thinner my hand and legs become thin my waist decrease to 33 from 35 inch I am in my 40 ties now, I am eating banana milk shake, samosas, still they not added to my weight pls tell I am worried coz I am 6'2' inch tall.
Tooth sensitivity is a condition when the nerve ending in the teeth are overly sensitive to hold hot and cold conditions. Drinking and eating hot or cold food may cause a sharp pain in the tooth. A material called dentin, which is what makes up the inside of your tooth, is protected by the enamel in the crown and the cementum in the root of the tooth. In cases when the dentin loses its covering, teeth may be become sensitive.
Causes of sensitive teeth
1. Inflammation caused by bacteria may lead to sensitive teeth.
2. Gum diseases such as gingivitis may cause the gums to retract and reveal the roots of your teeth.
3. Constantly grinding your teeth can cause the enamel to break down, which leads to exposure of the dentin.
4. Accumulation of plaque can cause sensitive teeth.
5. Various acidic foods such as lemon cause the enamel to be worn out.
6. Sensitive teeth is caused by decay of the tooth.
7. Various dental procedures such as teeth restoration and cleaning of the teeth cause the teeth to be sensitive.
Treatments for sensitive teeth
1. You need to use dental products that contain fluoride. Fluoride products tend to decrease teeth sensitivity.
2. Restrict consumption of acidic foods such as lemon and some dairy products.
3. If you grind your teeth then start using mouth guard.
4. Follow proper dental hygiene, such as brushing and flossing on a regular basis to keep teeth sensitivity at bay.
5. You should use a toothbrush that has soft bristles so that the gum tissue is not affected while brushing.
6. You may use a toothpaste that has been made for people who have sensitive teeth.
7. You may apply fluoride varnishes to root surfaces that have been exposed.
8. You may cover up root surfaces with white fillings.
9. Application of dentin sealers to root surfaces that have been exposed may help in preventing tooth sensitivity.
10. Laser is also effective to fix tooth sensitivity.