Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Subha Deep RahaYour feedback matters!
Dr. Subhadeep Raha is one of the BEST dentists in Kolkata. His dental clinic has all the latest equipment and the staffs are friendly He is very experienced and helps his patients to the optimum level. I took my son for Orthodontic treatment and he informed about the various braces available and suggested the best one for my son. Personally I will recommend him to everyone. Pricing is very fair and the treatment is best. Thanks
I have problem in my teeth. When I drink water or something else. Then it feels pain please tell me what should I do?
When the salivary glands do not produce enough saliva, the mouth gets dry and uncomfortable. Due to certain conditions, such a phenomenon can occur and this condition is known as dry mouth or xerostomia. Xerostomia or dry mouth can occur due to multiple reasons. Read on more to find all about the different causes and symptoms of dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain medications: Dry mouth occurs due to the effect of certain prescription and nonprescription medications. Drugs used to treat depression, pain, allergies, anxiety, epilepsy, obesity, nausea and psychotic disorders can cause dry mouth condition as a side effect. Sedatives and muscle relaxers can also cause dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain disease and infections: Certain diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, mumps, diabetes, hypertension, cystic fibrosis, anemia and Parkinson's disease can also cause dry mouth or xerostomia.
- Side effect of treatments: If the salivary glands are damaged due to certain reasons, then less saliva is secreted resulting in dry mouth. Certain treatments such as radiation treatments in the head and neck or chemotherapy sessions could indirectly cause dry mouth by damaging the salivary glands.
- Nerve damage: Dry mouth can also be due to a person suffering from nerve damage caused due to accident or surgery.
- Dehydration: Conditions like fever, excessive vomiting, diarrhea, excessive sweating, which cause dehydration can also cause dry mouth.
- Removal of salivary glands: Surgical removal of the salivary glands also causes dry mouth.
- Lifestyle choices: Certain lifestyle preferences such as chewing tobacco or smoking can cause dry mouth.
Dry mouth has several symptoms. If you have some or all of the symptoms mentioned below, then you are more than likely suffering from dry mouth.
- A sticky and dry feeling in the mouth.
- The frequent feeling of being thirsty.
- A dry, parched feeling in the throat.
- The tongue being dry, raw and red.
- There is discomfort and problem while you are speaking or experiencing problems with chewing, tasting or swallowing food.
- Experiencing dry nasal passages, a sore throat or hoarseness in the voice.
- A tingling or slightly burning sensation in the mouth but particularly in the tongue.
- Having a bad breath.
Related Tip: "Why Oral Health in Older Adults Is Important"
Everyday after mouthwash I take a garlic piece and a glass of water but a whole day a smell was came out of my mouth how should I solve this smell help me.
Gud mrng sir. I had taken the rootcanal for one teeth.Past 4 months back. Nw it was getting sever pain .N am also taking the tab ketorol-dt for tooth aches.It geting relax for only 5 hrs n again pain staring.Plz get me a bettr suggestion n which tooth paste is best for not getting tooth aches.Thnq
I am 54 years old. Four teeth of upper and lower jaws plugged out. Want to fix dentures. Not affordable for implanting and bridging. Please advise.
I am a male 34 years old. Have a very bad constipation since years. It has increased a lot. I have a history of stomach problem constipation and recurrent mouth ulcers. Please suggest me some remedies.
1, I am a diabetic patient.Is any problem for Dental Implant? Blood Sugar Level (270) 2, I need to change lower Jaw teeth from last No. 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 12, 13 and 14 (Total Qty 08) 3, What is the expected total cost? 4, Expected treatment period (Days) of Dental Implant and compilation of treatment? 5, Which type of surgery stage will be implement for Implant? (Two stage Dental Implants or Single stage Dental Implants) 6, Which type of Dental Implant is comfortable for me. Example Endosseous or Endosteal implant, Root Form titanium Implants, Plate Form Implants, Sub-periosteal Implants, Transosseous Implants, Sub-periosteal Implant, Blade-Form Implant, Ramus-Frame tooth implants, Root-Form endosseous implants,
FROM PAST 2 MONTHS I AM FACING TEETH ACHE, SWOLLEN GUMS , BLEEDING WHILE BRUSHING . SOMETIMES PARTS OF GUM BLEEDS WITHOUT TOUCHING OR BRUSHING . ALSO BAD SMELLING FROM MOUTH IS A PROBLEM . MY AGE IS 28. PLEASE HELP .answer should be in bengali .
I am 34 year old. I have been suffering from tooth ache for the last 10 days. I can not touch my one teeth by other teeth. I feel pain in my nose also. I take pain killer with antibiotic but no relief. Please tell me what should I do?
Hello sir, My age is 50. I loss my 3 tooth of front. I like to implant teeth. Is it possible my sugar levels fasting 160. Pp.135. Taking medicine for 5 years. I have vit d deficiency.
Hlo sir I am facing teeth problem .My teeth are not shining tell me the correct toothpaste and brush.
Soft drinks, cordials and fruit juices should be consumed in a limited quantity because they are acidic in nature. Acidic food or drinks often soften the tooth material which leads to the dissolution of minerals into the tooth enamel, resulting in cavities (holes).