Lybrate.com has top trusted Pathologists from across India. You will find Pathologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Srl RanbaxyYour feedback matters!
I have tell the about full body pain and this problem increasing day by day but not relief .I have gone through clinic tests. Tell me solution of this problem.
I am suffering from weakness. My body pains a lot and I could not get proper sleep. Sometimes I feel like dying. Can you please solve tge issue?
Iam having body pains from 1years and iam 26 years old what is the problem for me please give solution.
I am 18 year old and I am boy in summer my body pains every day from the starting of the day when it occurs?
My mother sometimes have cold , cough and because of that sometimes she has problem in breathing ,pain in body and indigestion .can you tell me any ayurvedic or home made remedies.
My friend is 23 years old. Suffering from fever and cold since past two weeks. Tried home remedies but no improvement is seen. Vomiting sensation at times. Body ache is also reported. What can be done.
सर मुझे काफी टाइम से कमर दर्द की शिकायत है । और कुछ टाइम से तो जब भी मै सुबेरे उठता हु । तो मेरे पुरे शरीर में दर्द होने लगता हैं आज कल तो थोडा सा काम करने मे ही थक जाता हू । मुझे कया करना चाहिये ।
I am 36 years male. I am suffering from body pains since 4 months. Especially night time and morning wake up time. I am diabetes and hypertension patient. Both are in normal. I visited ortho. General physician. Rheumatologist. No body clear my problem. All test normal. Cbc. Lft. Renal function. Ldh. Cpk. Ana. R factor. Crp. All normal. My cardiology also clear. Pulmonology also clear. Pls advise me.
Hi I'm working in company in morning shift. Work is just to sit and make reports, but by sitting for 9 hours my body is paining very badly so what should I do?
Hum ek medicine addict the kuch din pehle tak, per day mai 30 to 40 pain-killers leta tha for some reason. Par ab nahi leta hu 1-mahine se, Mera total body me kaafi dard rehta hai, Ek baat aur mai ab pain-killer kabhi leta hu to dard kam nahi hota aur zyaada hota hai, aisa lagta hai ke 10 se zyaada capsules kha lu. I was addicted by spasmo proxyvon-plus capsules.& composition of spasmo proxyvon plus capsules is this:- (Dicyclomine, acetaminophen, tramadol)
I have migraine last 2 yrs. N taking betacap plus 5 n xet last 3 months. Now I feel tired n body pain every time. What should I do.
İ have a pain in my left under arms. Hairs are become brown rough & falls from last some month. & thora sa full bhi gaya h sir.
My body is very paining and mind is also pain I take more medicines but not effective anyone I request you please you help me.
I am a 17 years old boy and I am preparing for nda so I use to run for 1 km daily and after 100m my legs starts pain so what should I do to reduce legs pain.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience.