Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sourav BhattacharyaYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old, and underweight, look skinny. please suggest me to Gain weight without any side effect.
Dark colour around the eyes (dark circles) wt is the ayurvedic treatment and home remedy please suggest me.
Sir I have dark sports in the bottom of the eye sir. I used so many costumes its not working. What should I do sir.
I have red pimples on my face can you please suggest me some home remedies as I have tried too many face wash and too many face creams and ointments for pimples so please suggest me some home remedies?
My age is 26. I have started to masturbate from 18 of my age. My penis is bent towards right when erected. I do masturbate twice per day. Please tell me how to make it straight?
My eyesight is weak but I do and eat everything that doctor said to me but nothing is happening I need a medicine that can repair my eyesight.
My sgpt and sgot is about 90 & 65 respectively and any other blood test is in normal condition. What should I do?
Having hair fall from long 2 months hair are dry frizzy rough. Which medicine can I have to reduce hair fall ?
Bowel movement is extremely important for the body. An abnormal bowel movement can lead to a painful, hard and dry stool. If the constipation is accompanied by symptoms such as weight loss, abdominal pain and blood in stool, it should be immediately reported to the doctor. For patients who face chronic constipation, there are some great remedies which can be tried at home to fetch great results:
- Olive oil: Olive oil is a healthy fat that can relieve constipation. It not only stimulates the digestive system, but also ensures that the colon functions properly and constipation is prevented. 1 tablespoon of olive oil should be consumed daily in empty stomach.
- Lemon: Fresh lemon is a great agent for the stomach. The citric acid found in fresh lemon acts as a great stimulant for the digestive system. Furthermore, it has the ability to flush out undigested materials and harmful toxins that have queued up along the colon walls. It should be consumed every alternate day with 1 cup of warm water.
- Molasses: Blackstrap molasses acts as a great agent for relieving chronic constipation. The vitamin, magnesium and mineral content of the molasses make them a perfect solution for the digestive tract. Due to their high fat content, they should be consumed on alternate days. 1 tablespoon of molasses in water should do the trick for addressing constipation.
- Coffee: Apart from the fresh aroma of the coffee, they are a great stimulant for clearing constipation. 1-2 cups of it throughout the day should keep you in a good state. Over-consumption of caffeine, on the other hand, can have an opposite effect on the body. It dehydrates the body and constipation are set into motion.
- Fibre intake: Natural fruits, grains and veggies such as apricots, beans, nuts, broccoli, potatoes etc. contain a lot of fibre. The body cannot digest fibre but it acts as a sponge and squeeze water from the surrounding making the stool soft and easy to pass. As a matter of fact, even plenty of water consumption helps the body a great deal in relieving constipation.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera has multiple health benefits. One of this includes the soothing effect of the tummy. 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera on a daily basis should be mixed with hot water and consumed before breakfast. Gel extracted from real Aloe Vera leaf serves a better purpose of relieving constipation that the ones that are available in the market.
- Baking Soda: Baking soda contains bicarbonate, which squeezes air from the tummy and relieves an individual from the pressure and the pain. Other benefits of baking soda are its acid neutralising and stomach re-alkalizing effect on the stomach. Baking soda can be consumed with warm water on a daily basis.