Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Soumya KunduYour feedback matters!
I have red eyes for three days what I should done then my eyes become normal without any side effect.
I'm a 17 years old male and I always keep using my phone even at night! Because of it whenever I go out or when I look at any Block shirts. I can't see it like Normal and also my eyes are swelling! Even I can't concentrate on anything .Plz suggest any good food or any other things to overcome it.
There are problem in their eyes. Vision is not clear its becoming blur by each passing day. We have consulted in all over punjab. Treatment is going under the care of Dr., eye specialist. But by treatment of there is no improvement in vision, infact vision is becoming blur. So please tell some solution? Is there any hope of improvement of vision?
I have red eyes two day I don't know why this problem please get this problem solution. I wait for you.
Hi, I am a 26 year old man working as a software engineer. I have a problem lazy eye on my left eye. It moving more to the left side. There is a wound on that eye, it happened when I was five year old playing some game and by a stick it happened. Because of the wound vision is not proper on that eye. I can since light, movements and I can count the figures also but could not identify face or read by using the left eye. Is there any way to cure the lazy eye issue?
Laser operation are done in age of 19 or not. And my eye lens no. Is -3.5 So can you suggest me to what I do Means operation or not And it have any causes behind this.
I have a red blood spot on my rgt eye internally on the white area of my eye due toh little hits. What I should I do NW? No problem in vision.
When the Rp Retinitis Pigmentosa complete treatment will come to india? Some doctors are saying they can improve vision of patient . Some doctors are saying he will bring 50% vision back by his medicine called isotane . HOW MUCH ITS TRUE ? Is any researches going on this incurable disease. And when will treatment come ?
I am 24 yr male, studying B.E. At MIT Manipur. I drive two wheeler Dio and I was in a deep tear while driving, can I know the reasons and its preventive measures.
My vision becomes blurry after some time while I was using Mobile or reading the book, and my eyes becomes wet. What is the reason for this and should it be cured.
I am suffering from irritations on my right eyes from few moths. What should I do now? I am 24 years old now.
Dry eyes are a common phenomenon that develops when the tears do not provide sufficient moisture to your eyes. This may also be the result of inadequate production of tears by the tear ducts. This condition cannot be cured permanently; however, treatments usually help.
Signs and symptoms of dry eyes:
1. A scratchy, burning and a stinging sensation in the eyes
2. Mucous surrounding the eyes
3. Sensitivity to light
4. Redness of the eyes
5. A feeling that something is stuck in the eyes
6. Problems in wearing contact lenses
7. Vision problems, especially while driving at night
8. Watery eyes caused due to the irritation that stems from dry eyes
9. Blurred vision
What are the causes?
1. Tears are a mix of fatty oils, water and mucus. This combination safeguards your eyes from any sort of infection in addition to keeping your ocular surface (the cornea surface) clear and smooth. Your eyes dry up if the tear ducts do not produce enough tears; medically, this condition is termed ‘keratoconjunctivitis sicca’. It can occur due to:
- Certain medical complications such as Sjogren’s Syndrome (a medical condition marked by dry eyes and a dry mouth) arthritis, diabetes, thyroid disorders and deficiency of Vitamin A among a few others
- Side effects of certain medications such as anti-depressants, acne medications, birth control medications and medicines to control high blood pressure
- Laser eye surgery or damage caused to the tear gland due to exposure to radiation or inflammation
2. Increased drying up or evaporation of the tears caused due to exposure to various kinds of smoke, dry air or wind, less of blinking while focusing on any particular activity or an object and eye lid problems such as in-turning of the eyelids (entropion) and out-turning of the eyelids (ectropion) can contribute to this irritating condition.
3. Imbalance in any of the layers constituting a tear film (made of oil, mucus and water) might lead to this condition.