Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Soumitra KumarYour feedback matters!
I am going to have cystoscopy. Thus in my urine, blood has came. To investigate I am going to this as prescribe by doctor. Is it safe or casualties can come. Is it painful or not.
1. Study/read in short time intervals of 30 minutes followed by 10 minutes break where you can stretch, do rope skipping in that 10 minutes break
2. Make notes, take plenty of notes using short forms, symbols, digits etc.
3. Revise these notes periodically, preferably once every 3 days 4. Make mnemonics, use them frequently, revise frequently
5. Whenever your free, sitting idle, close your eyes & try to memorize what you have read or revised earlier in the day
6 do regular yoga & pranayama which increase your mental stability, improve neuroplasticity & thus give you better memory. Good luck!
I got and abortion done o month ago and that very month I think I got pregnant again so I took an I pill but I didn't bleed. Day before Yesterday again I think I got pregnant. I don't know if I should take an I pill? I'm really scared.
I am 24 years I have got polycystic ovary disease. What should I do to get relief from this please suggest me something. I am getting acne large hairfall and Brest tenderness and my weight is gaining very fast please help me to recover my problem?
Mai sadisuda hu,mujhe ek ladki hai ab doosra bacha 3 saal ke baad chahta hu mujhe kya karna chahiye.
We have trying for the baby from the past 2 months. But unable to do so. We are trying after my period 12-18 days (which are d ovulation days). please assist. Although I took few cough medicine and cough syrup as m suffering from cold. I don't think it would prevent. Is something wrong. Any kind of test can we do. please suggest.
My g. F had mc on 24-1 and we had sex on 6-02.. She normally have menstrual cycle of 5 days. We used condom but while pulling out tip of condom got stuck in her vagina and my penis was out of condom. I ejaculated near her vagina but wipe out sperm as fast as possible. To be sure she took I pill next day. Is there any chance of pregnancy.
In vaginal area I have very hard n thick hairs. N by trimming and hair removal cream also it do not go completely. N it's turning black. How to remove hairs. It's very embarrassing.
My girlfriend has MC on 4.05.16. I had sex with her without condom on 26.05.16. Is she will pregnant or not help me.
Pregnancy test kit results me negative aara h bar bar test karne pe eske ky matlab h me pregnant hu ya nahi.
I work in bank for the past Five years and I have become overweight for my height and last February I had miscarriage for it was the first time I became pregnant and I was two months pregnant when I had miscarriage and also I am diabetic for the past two years and I am taking medicine. I want to become pregnant for a healthy baby what I have to do with these health issues please help me out.
I have hostile cervical mucus so im not able to get pregnant please give suggestions to get pregnant its been 4 years from trying for children.
Black walnuts are one of the best foods to have. They have tonnes of health benefits owing to their multi-utility nutrient source. Not only it can keep a person away from various diseases, it can ensure steady health in an individual. The best part is the fact that black walnut can be used to make multiple yummy dishes.
Here are some of the no-so-known benefits of black walnuts:
- Parasites: Green harvested black walnuts are known to be very useful vermifuge. They serve as a very good treatment for ailment concerning pinworms, hookworms, tapeworms and such other parasites.
- Candida: Overgrowth of Candida is hard to diagnose and can pose a serious threat to health. When Canida overgrowth attacks the intestine, the intestinal wall becomes weak and toxins are being released in the process. The immune system becomes weak and it takes a lot of antibiotics to set things right. A good alternative to the powerful antibiotic is a 3 serving black walnuts. They contain compounds such as the zinc undecylenate, selenium sulfide, astringent tannins, naphthoquinone juglone etc. can make the walls of the intestine favorable and arrest the growth of Candida.
- Antifungal: Black walnut is known to have antifungal properties and is, therefore, used to treat fungal infections leading to conditions such as the ringworm, jock itch and athlete’s foot etc. Black walnut when pasted and applied to the site of the infection can fetch dramatic results within a short time interval.
- Skin conditions: Black walnut is a good fix for many skin conditions. It can successfully address skin conditions such as psoriasis, acne, and eczema. Depending on the seriousness of the skin condition, the tincture can be applied externally or consumed internally.
- Excessive sweat: For people who sweat way too much, black walnut can be their best friend. The presence of high level of astringent tannins in black walnuts can address the sweat gland to ensure that excessive sweat is not produced. Studies have also revealed that black walnut can also help to reduce body odor.
- Diabetes and cardiovascular benefits: A study conducted by the Harvard School of Nutritional Sciences revealed that black walnuts can reduce the LDL cholesterol by a good 4 percent. What’s more, no weight gain is associated with the over-consumption of black walnut. Similarly, their nutritional value can help an individual lower blood pressure, reduce blood sugar level and refrain from cardiovascular diseases.
- Anti-cancer properties: There have been many studies conducted on the effect of black walnut on cancer. Most studies have found that juglone, a compound present in black walnut is capable of kill cancer cells by the process of necrosis and apoptosis. 3 serving daily can fetch rich dividends to cancer patients. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.