Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I am 55 years and for past two years I have erectile dysfunction problem. First erection is not good and when it comes it softens very fast. I do not drink or smoke. Can you suggest some herbal medicine.
Sir. I am suffering from thyroid since five years. I am using thyrinirm 50 mg since 2 years before that I used use eltroxin 100 mg. By using medication regularly also I am not losing my weight. And sometimes I feel pain in neck region. Specially in rainy please suggest some medication.
Sometimes everything around you seems to be all blue. Depression can make you feel like you are drowning deep into sadness while everyone else is out on the surface, breathing the air of happiness. It becomes extremely difficult for you to get along with everything going on around you. Depression can wreck you and squeeze every ounce of happiness out of you. But it is extremely important for you to able to deal with it and start living a normal happy life again. It is extremely important for you to get a grip of your depression so that you can move on from it.
Here are a few tips on how you can handle it:
- Believe you are not lonely: It is very easy to think that you are all alone in the pit of depression when you are depressed. But you have to remember that you are not lonely. What usually happens is you isolate yourself thinking that it will be extremely stressful if you have to share your depression with anyone else. You have to get rid of the feeling that apart from you, everyone else is extremely happy; because that is incorrect. Every person has been depressed and disturbed at one point of time. They are happy now because they overcame their depression. That is what you have to learn from them and do. Acknowledge that they are concerned about you.
- Talk: This is very important if you want to let go of your depression. Talk it out with a therapist or a friend or anyone you are comfortable with. Know that they will hear whatever you have to say. All you have to do is speak. Talk about everything which is affecting you; talk about why you are depressed, about what you want to do. Talking will help you get some closure and insight.
- Cry: Cry it out. It is better out than it is inside. Find a private, convenient place and cry your heart out. It will make you feel lighter and will take a burden off your heart.
- Succumb to art: Whether that is painting, writing poetry, or playing music, any kind of art will help you bring your thoughts out. It is believed that depression and creativity usually go hand in hand. Utilize your condition to the fullest and you will be surprised to get a masterpiece out of it.
You have to remember that being depressed is just a phase. You will eventually be able get the upper hand on it and live a happy life.
Hi. I am 23 years old. I am too thin, can masturbation be a reason for my low health. Suggest some tips and advice about my proper diet.
I am facing hair fall for last 2 years I wash my hair daily while taking bath that time my hair will fall lot However I am using indulekha bringha but I am not satisfying with that give any suggestions.
My friend cannot see in bright light but by putting black spec he can do anything but after remove black spec he can't see or read anything.
I am having acute headache. History: 1. It started before 4 years when I had this type of headache once in a quarter and stop when got sleep. 2. Before 3 years the frequency is same but stops when take eno and well sleep. 3. But before 2 years It did not stop till I take combiflame. 4.1 year back situation got burst, headache started slowly but I think I must sleep but I wake up at mid night from sleeping because of acute pain then I still need to take combiflam. 5. Now It more burst, It comes every couple of month and don't stop anyway till I take combiflam and again start next day so do the same thing. So this time it takes 2 days. And it starts mostly about 8 PM.
I am suffering from uncontrolled growth of skin (small small buds are growing near neck area nose etc)
My son is 6 years old and his height and weight are perfect. But he is thin and that's my only concern. Please tell what should I do to make him look little fat ?
I am 27 years old and my legs get itchy and swollen and big bumps appear on my whole body. I identify it when my motion is not free. And when I take laxatives and I get free motion my swollen legs and bumps disappear can you please help with it.
Facial skin more black than the body and is don't know how to surpass this. Feeling too much embarrassed.
Find Out the Type of Alopecia the Bald Patches Might Be Indicating
Alopecia Areata is the most prominent kind of alopecia that causes hair fall. It happens if your immune system attacks the hair follicles, resulting in excessive shedding and even bald patches. Generally, people below 20 are most affected by this condition but it may occur to any individual irrespective of age and gender. The hair loss is reversible on its own and treatments are also available. Below is a list of different types of Alopecia Areata that have been diagnosed in people.
- Alopecia Universalis (AU) - This kind of alopecia leads to complete hair loss from the body, including eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Alopecia Totalis (AT) - Alopecia Tolalis causes shedding of hair from the scalp making one bald.
- Alopecia Barbae - When Alopecia Areata occurs at the beard area making patches or wiping the entire area smooth, it is called Alopecia Barbae.
- Scarring Alopecias (Cicatricial Alopecias) - This is the rarest form of Alopecia where one loses hair permanently.
- Androgenetic Alopecia (AGA) - Also called male or female pattern baldness, this type of alopecia causes excessive thinning of hair to the point that the scalp is almost visible. This is a progressive kind of hair loss that is most common in people with hereditary alopecia.
- Traction Alopecia - This type of alopecia results from excessive pulling on the hair, which causes tension in the hair follicles. Primarily seen in women because of certain kind of hairstyles, it can lead to damage of hair shafts preventing re-growth of hair.
- Telogen Effluvium - If more than normal amount of hair falls out then, it is called Telogen Effluvium. It is usually innocuous and the hair returns to its former glory after the phase has passed.
- Anagen Effluvium - This type of hair loss is caused due to chemicals used to treat cancer. After the completion of the treatment, hair usually grows back to its normal state.
Related Tip: Top Causes of Hair Loss and Hair Thinning in Women?