Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Soumen BagchiYour feedback matters!
I am 23years old male and have cough problem in every'season change (for over last 5 to 6 years. Sometimes cough is dry and most of the times cough is chesty. Blood never comes up with mucus. Sometimes I feel vibration in chest while breathing (may be because of mucus). Every time cough remains upto 2-3 weeks and sometimes it may go over a month. In every season change I may or may not get influenza, but cough always irritates me. What should I do.
I have sugar level of 122 before fasting. Can I reduce that in a week time. And also if we have neem leaf will the sugar level reduce immediately.
Madam I am suffering with hair fall during bath. So I had taken tablet KAIRAGLO EVA to stop hair fall after stop using Tablet again hair fall is occur, please suggest me TABLETS OR OIL to control hair fall.
I am suffering small penis. So how to increase my penis without any pills & medicine. please help me.
I have hair fall problem severely for last 1 year. Now almost thinned my hair lot & expose my skulp. I am working about nine hours on computer daily. Is it actually cause? How to cool down my body? How can retain my hair & how to stop this?
I am 59 now. For many years i am suffering from hypertension and tool lot of medicines. After a check-up with Kokilaben, the doctor suggested to take Telma40, ecercise, less chappathis and controlled salt. As much as i can i use SHENDGE NAMAK.. i take tea with GINGER, AJWAIN, JEERA, PEPPER, etc. I was habuated to some alchohol/beer beverages intake for many years and after a very bad illhealth and upon advise not taking alcohol. I am tempted to find relief and be in control with mild beer - can of Kingfisher. I have undergone Hernia operation and Catract operation few months back. Kindly let know what is the right course to be followed for my good health.
Is masturbation bad .I do it once fortnight. Will this decrease my sperm count weaken my penile veins and sensitivity.
Suffered from phimosis, was circumcised as advised from my doctor. I haven't been able to ejaculate and the operation was 3 months ago. What should I do?
Dear doctor, I am 19 year boy I am doing study in B. Tech. And when I am trying to study. Then I feel asleep or I don't have mood for study. PLease suggest me to increase concentration power.
I having hairfall since last three months. I am twenty two years old. Please consult me. Please as early as possible.
I am 47kgs weight and 5.8 height I am looking like thin so pls suggest which goods are helpful for gain weight how many grams of protein required for my skinny body in one day.
I m 21 years old and I have hair fall problem. I have used all natural remedies but still there is no change in my hair fall.
I am 19 years old and I am very weak in health. Please suggest me some foods which will help me to increase my bodyweight and fats.
Want to make smile teeth and remove completely yellowish and it should be turned into whitening how?
It is important that we should discuss our problems related to performance in bed with our partner and should see a professional for treatment as hiding such things will certainly won't solve our problems. Erectile dysfunction refers to a condition where the male patient cannot achieve and retain a normal erection for satisfactory sexual activity. This is also known as impotence. Stress, anxiety, and other ailments like diabetes, high cholesterol, cardiovascular diseases and others, may be the cause of erectile dysfunction. Usually, the primary form of medical intervention includes therapy for the patient to get over the stress and anxiety more than anything else. Ayurveda also prescribes a number of remedies for getting over Erectile Dysfunction. These are as follows:
- Carrots, Egg and Honey: One can take half a bowl of chopped carrots and add half a boiled egg along with two tablespoons of honey. This should be mixed well and taken so that the condition abates. As per Ayurveda, one must have this concoction for one month, on a daily basis.
- Drumstick Flowers: Drumsticks are known to be rich in anti-oxidants and can be used in tonic form to overcome this form of sexual disability. One can boil drumstick flowers in a glass of milk. This milk can be taken once the tonic becomes lukewarm. This helps in flushing out the toxins that may be blocking the flow of energy in the affected region.
- Ginger and Honey: This is another natural mixture that can be taken at least three times a day, for a few months as ginger is a known aphrodisiac. Crush ginger to a paste. Add two teaspoons of honey and mix it well before having it. This can also be used to drive away cold and cough.
- Abstinence: As per Ayurveda, there are a number of ingredients that one should and should not eat. With a tweak in our lifestyle and daily habits, Ayurveda seeks to reach the root cause of the problem rather than merely offering a cure. Therefore, it manages to prevent any recurrences. For erectile dysfunction, one must abstain from excessive alcohol consumption, smoking, and drug abuse. One must stick to a healthy diet which has a balance of all the food groups. This can also help in better penile tissue growth. Also, better blood circulation in the area will be encouraged as the toxins will be routinely flushed out with the help of various kinds of healthy food.
- Massages: Oil massages are a major part of any Ayurvedic therapy and Sanda Oil massage is said to be especially beneficial for people who are suffering from this condition as it helps in encouraging better blood flow with which the patient and achieve and hold an erection for a longer time. Sanda oil is not available in its pure form and simple branding of this name is not useful. Sanda is a wild reptile which was boiled in ancient times and fats taken out to make Sanda oil. This is not possible now a days. Instead various 'Tilas' (penis massage oils) prepared by valuable herbs and vegetable oils such as Seasame oil should be used. Tila using Mall (purified arsenic) and egg are also effective. Preparation and use should be as per instructions in classic Ayurveda. Tila is selected as per history, present condition and duration of pt. specific problem, by Ayurveda doctor.
Getting yourself treated for erectile dysfunction is a matter of bringing back confidence in one's sexual life and relationships. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.