Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sougata RoyYour feedback matters!
My mom is having headache evry time. And she is suffering from fever with headache. She usually take pain killers and after that when effect of pain killers is over it is same again.
I am suffering from anxiety was feeling palpitations heart burn stomach problem. Scaring.deathfobia. Because of Lybrate I consult psychiatrist. He gave me some antidprsnt tablets like Mirtee etc etc. I am fine now my mind is diverted mood is changed but with that medicine I feel like I am reading like world is rounding clockwise. Even I am using half tablets.
Is their any pill to get periods? Plzz plzz plzz doctor prescribe me a pill I realy nee it. My periods get too late. please help me.
I am 20 years old. My periods are late 6 days and I am having white stretchy discharge. I am worried.
Can I use acv and yogurt mix on hair after shampooing. I will rinse it after 10m ,this is for conditioning. Is it ok? please help.
From last 2 year's am in depression. I am liking to stay alone please help me I don't want to be alone.
Sir my hair is falling very much and I had a dandruff very much in my hair how I can stop my hair fall please guide me what I should use.
I have pimples on my face it often comes and goes regularly. What is the best treatment to avoid pimples?
I am drinking for 4 years, but nowadays I get rapid heartbeat, shortness of breath, red eyes, dizziness after 1 peg. please help.
I can't concentrate my studies, l feeling weakness, if I studied also that can't remember I will forgot, I have next week what I can do? please suggest any medicine?
Dear sir I have pain in my legs from last 9 days. I can't walk properly long distended. please suggest what should I do fast relief.
My son is 2 years 3 month old. He had hip dislocation due to which he was in plaster for 2.5 months (in age of 2 years) and now recovering. His language skills seems to be poor limited to 25 words currently. He likes to stare moving object like fan. Do you see any issue?
Dear Dr. My son is 12 years old and has grey hairs. It started from the age of 11. He is a healthy boy. Could you please suggest how do I control it or what is the way to bring back the natural black colour to his hair. Please advice. Thanking you Mansoor.
How to make your home mosquito free
With zika virus threat looming large in India, dengue, chikungunya, malaria and other deadly diseases aren't cases on the rise throughout the country, there has been an alarming rise is the use of market bought mosquito repellents. While they are no doubt, very effective, but they also emit gases which can be harmful to us. There exist in our homes, commodities with which we can achieve the same results - to have a mosquito-free home. Few such ways are as follows:
1. Though it might smell bad initially, it is also the reason why mosquitoes will stay away. Crush a few pods of garlic, boil it in water and spray the liquid in the room, especially in the corners.
2. Camphor is easily available and good way to get rid of mosquitoes. Light a little bit of camphor in a room after closing all doors and windows. Leave the room for about twenty minutes and when you go back, your room will be mosquito free.
3. Infuse citronella oil in a candle and burn the candle to have a mosquito free room. Alternatively, you can use the oil in a vaporizer.
4. If you have a garden, plant mosquito repellent plants like lavender, catnip and citronella in the areas near the windows of your house to drive the mosquitoes away.
5. Get rid of all stored water within and around your house. These waters are breeding grounds for mosquitoes. If you need to store water for the unexpected shortage of water, make sure that you keep changing it.
Sharing is caring. Share this helpful tip with your loved ones by clicking on Share below.