Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sougata RoyYour feedback matters!
When should I take hiv final test this is my fifth month test hiv combo is negative but I hav hiv related symptom headache skin rashes and swelling glands but. Tests was negative 5 th month soo. When should I take final test and how accurate is that test.
I feel like dying. Anytime anywhere I would wish that I would with an accident and die. I dont want commit suicide but I wish I would slip in bathroom and die or some car accident. I cry alot on small small things and have become very short tempered. I am a mbbs student so is my brain making up all this symptoms. Hypochondriac types or is true?
I'm 24 year old. My auty advice me to use cadila skin shine cream. I need to remove scars as well as whiten my skin also. Can you sugest me best cream.
I don't have any sexual problems but I wish to take Viagra. Is it OK to use Viagra even if we don't have any sexual problems?
Mu hair are white. what I do please me hurry up because I am in very difficult situation. Please tell me hurry up I shall be thankful to you.
I am 22 years old male. I have had trouble sleeping due to intense night time itching. The itching is localized mainly to my inner thighs, buttocks, lower abdomen, and scrotum. To my surprise, the itching is not accompanied by any obvious rash. I do notice however that usually there are clusters of faint red papules diffusely spread over the affected area. The itching occurs mainly at night and early morning, but is sometimes noticed during the day. Please provide help to get rid of this.
I have a small size of penis, my wife is not comfortable with me in sex, what should I do to grow my penis? Please help me.
My friend is 29 years old. She gets frequent pain in her upper back, lower back and hip. We have shown her to many doctors and some of them detected it as firbromylgia however others said its spondylitis. He also feel down once and the coccyx (tail bone) was injured badly. Waking up in morning is very difficult for her as she faints frequently in the morning and some time in day time also. Please suggest the best treatment for this. Its happening from last 1.5 years now.
Itching problem. Around thighs lower portion of legs, private areas, sometimes in palm. Can see small buds type around palms and fingers where itching starts. Private areas got more than three buds (bigger, kind look like pimples) but itches a lot. I clean myself daily (bath,) and wear clean clothes.
Summer is at its peak and the mercury level is rising by a notch every day. The scorching sun gives even more reasons to constantly hunt for some cooling and soothing foods which can comfort us. It is the time of year when you get dehydrated easily due to excess sweat and perspiration and that's the time when you want to reach out for something cold like sodas, beverages or even cold water. This is where we go wrong because anything extremely low in temperature can actually constrict our blood vessels and affect the heat loss process in our body. Here are a few tips you need to keep in mind to keep yourself cool:
- Increase your water intake: In high humidity conditions, you do not sweat adequately due to which you cannot release heat efficiently from your body. That is the reason why you need to drink enough water at regular intervals even if you are not thirsty to cool your system.
- Have eatables high in water content: Eat a lot of fresh fruits, raw salads and lightly spiced foods. Fruits and veggies are easy to digest and high in water content and hence help in hydration. Avoid fried and junk foods as they take time to digest and require a lot of water. Spicy foods can also increase body heat.
- Grab naturally cooling drinks: Drink naturally cooling beverages like coconut water, lemon juice, buttermilk and sugarcane juice, etc. Rather than aerated soft drinks, caffeine, and alcoholic beverages as they contain sugar and other preservatives which act as diuretics and can cause loss of water from the body. You can add sabja (tulsi seeds) to drinks as it has a cooling effect on the body.
- Have curd: Curd is excellent as it increases friendly bacteria in the gut and improves digestion and boosts immunity.
- Include veggies in diet: Add veggies like cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, spinach, beet etc to add to the extra water in your diet.
- Small meals: avoid heavy meals at one time as it can cause acidity and affect digestion. Rather eat small meals to feel light and keep your system active.
- Don't forget raw mango: In the summer season, raw mango is a special fruit and is extremely good to prevent sunstrokes and weakness. Raw mango juice also known as aam panna can help balance electrolytes in the body. You can also have raw mango in any form like adding it in bhel, salads or making a dish out of it.
You can divide your day's meals as per regular timings like:
Breakfast: 2-3 fresh fruits (this can help to neutralize your stomach acids and make you feel light and active as they are natural sources of energy).
- Mid morning: a glass of buttermilk/ coconut water (to refresh you).
- Lunch: salads + 1-2 rotis + veggies + thin dals (you can add or subtract the rotis as per your appetite and requirement).
- Evening: fruit yoghurt/fruit smoothie (they are filling, nourishing and cooling).
- Dinner: stir fried veggies/ chilled soups + grilled chicken/ steamed fish/ low fat paneer/ tofu + jaljeera/ lemon juice (to keep your dinner light and help you wake up afresh).
Stick to the plan and stay cool this summer!