Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sonal Sutarwala
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sonal SutarwalaYour feedback matters!
This question is for my friend. She is 20 years old and for the past 5 years she is suffering from pimples problem. So please give the best prescription without any side effects.
Lasting longer in bed is something you never want to compromise on; as it may lead to self-esteem issues and a feeling of insecurity. Exercises help in building endurance and help you to stand the test of time. It also assists you in building your strength to power your way through the moves. Lasting longer also means increased chances of your partner climaxing.
The exercises that will help you last longer in bed are:
- Plank: The plank is one of the best exercises for core strength. In addition to your mid section, it also works the quadriceps, buttocks and the hamstrings. Increased core strength would mean you can try out various sex positions.
- Deadlifts: Deadlift is an exercise that works the entire body as it helps in building strength. It works the lower back, legs and the forearms to pack on size and build strength.
- Push ups: Push-ups are basic exercises that you can employ to build upper body strength. They can be done anywhere without any equipment; they are also good for your core strength. Make sure you do the exercise with proper form to reap the benefits.
- Squats: Squat is an exercise to build strength in the lower body consisting of the buttocks, thighs and the hamstrings. It also builds hip flexibility, which means you can carry out complex and unusual sex positions like the advanced crab walk. It also implies more thrusting power during the insertion of the penis.
- Bicep curls: Building strength in the arms will help you in executing positions like the “bodybuilder” with ease. Various positions that require arm endurance will also be easier to perform.
- Running: Running builds stamina and helps you lose fat. Make sure to add running to your regimen to increase aerobic endurance in the body which will help you to last longer.
- Bridge: Bridge is a bodyweight exercise to build strength in the lower back, hamstrings and the calves. Try to hold the bridge for a minute, rest for 30 seconds and repeat the procedure six times. Building strength in the buttocks and the hamstrings would make complex positions like the cowgirl a cakewalk.