Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sonal SutarwalaYour feedback matters!
Actually my sleep is totally disturb and the major reasons are when I sleep my mouth becomes dry in 2 hour and then I drink water and then then urination and every one hour my mouth dehydrate and I drink water again washroom this process continue full night till morning 6 so what should I do I am observing this symptoms since many months And there are frequent thoughts on my mind throughout the night I m worried pls help me I consult with one of Homeopathy doctor she say due to depression it happens is it so.
Hi I'm facing pre mature ejaculation problem gone through investigations reports are normal what should I do any suggestions I'm working in Qatar (married). On going Medication Xirtam 40 For BP life long Febuday 40 6 months course started a month ago for Uric Acid Rosuvas-F 20 6 months course started a month ago for Cholesterol UDILIV 150 6 months course started a month ago for Fatty Liver.
I have severe stomach pain when I have my periods. My both legs are paining and losing my weight even as I'm trying hard to gain weight. I got tired so easily. What will be the remedy?
Am 24, I have a downward curved penis, I referred so many details regarding the matter through google, and happened to know that everyone may have a slight curved one but I don't think my case is not normal. Does it will cause any serious issue while doing sex in future,
I have ance problem, my face goes to very dull when I go outside and I get irritate because of this. My friend considered me to exfloiate my face once in a week. So, pls you can prefer me a better way to exfloiate my face. And how to make my face lighten & clean.
Hi Doctors, My wife has hypothyroidism. What are the symptom if any one has thyroid. She is having weakness and giddiness and also mild fever often. She gets body pain also. Is that because of hypothyroidism? Kindly guide. Regards
I have a mucocele inside lower lip. Help me to get rid of it without surgery. Its 1 mnth old mucocele.
I am 18 year old. My weight is 90 kg so I can not do any work. Please give me any suggestion to describe my weight.
1. I am 50 years Old Male. Some times getting Knee pain. What to do? Pl advice 2. My wife aged 40, working as teacher, s getting legs pain and the nerves in the leg are visible like knots. What treatment to be taken. Pl advice.
I have a hair problem. My hairs are become white? Which natural treatment I will follow? to make my hairs naturally black.
I am 7 months post partum via c section. Am having severe leg pain especially in the calf ankles and toes. Pain is getting worser while standing for long time. I could feel numbness in my leg when sits for few minutes. There is a numbness in the tip of my right side big toe since today morning. I feel like pressing the big toe. Kindly help me know the reason.
Hair loss often starts as a problem we tend to brush aside until it actually starts showing up in worrying quantities on the hair brush. Suddenly, we observe our scalp to be more visible, there is more hair in the shower drain, on our shoulders and on our seats.
It is common to shed around 50 hairs in a day but when this dramatically changes to 150+ a day, you need to take action as quickly as possible.
These alternative ways will help ensure you don't suffer from any hair loss. These include:
- Having a dry scalp can also increase itchiness. It would be a good idea to use natural oil on your hair before you wash it if that's the reason behind your itch.
- Sensitivity to a new product may be causing a sudden itchiness in your scalp. So, if you have switched to a new shampoo, mousse or anything else, do try abstaining from applying it for a few days to see if the itchiness subsides.
- Instead of scratching, pat or rub the sensitive area with the flat of your fingers. 4. When your scalp feels itchy, try and distract yourself. The more you think about how itchy your scalp is, the more it will itch. While scratching your hair does lead to hair loss, the good news is your hair will grow back because the damage is not permanent. However, it is not advisable to keep scratching your head because you'll just lose more hair. 5
Homeopathic treatment to deal with hair loss:
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is a homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.