Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Sonal Dhanuka
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorders
Treatment of Anemia
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Kidney Disease
Weight Management Treatment
Liver Problems Treatment
Treatment of PCOS
Treatment of Gout and Pseudogout
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Treatment of Gouty Arthritis
Submit a review for Dt. Sonal DhanukaYour feedback matters!
I am male, 62 years old, employed. Diabetic & hypertensive. Been using Valium 10 tablets every night (1 or 2 or 3 at a time). Got addicted. Please help me to get rid of this addiction. Thanks.
1) eat foods rich in protein like milk and milk product, eggs, chicken, meat.
2) eat energy dense foods like nuts, dates, potato, halwa, kheer etc.
3) eat fruits high in energy like banana, chickoo, sitaphal, mango, grapes.
4) eat two servings of pulses in a day esp. Soybean and urad dal.
5) have proper rest.
If you are looking out for proper meal plan and guaranteed weight gain results, click on consult privately.
Facial hair in women can be an embarrassing and touchy subject. While people may notice it and avoid speaking about it, the stare that lasts for just a second longer on your face will be uneasy. It is time you get rid of it and stop grabbing more attention than you need:
1. Hide it: Some of the most common methods to hide facial hair are bleaching, threading, waxing, depilation or electrolysis. Each of these methods have their advantages and disadvantages. Bleaching, for example, masks the hair for a while and gives it a golden tinge which still makes it less visible. Threading or waxing has to be undertaken at periodic intervals and both may result in thicker hair growth in the surrounding areas. Women who are regular with their body care regimen can try these methods.
2. Destroy it: Use a tweezers to pull it out: This one mostly works on the instinct that you get when you see the hair. It works if you don't have too much hair and just a couple here and there that can be easily pulled out. Sterilize the tweezers with alcohol to avoid infection. You will have to grip near the root and give a firm pull to get rid of the whole thing. It is painful but if done right it can last 3-8 weeks before its replacement shows up.
3. Shave it: Yes, women do it too. Apply a shaving gel or foam and use a disposable razor to clip the hair. Though this is relatively less painful, hair growth afterwards is quite fast so you'll have to be careful to add it to your schedule often enough.
4. Try natural methods: It is slow but cheap and reliable. The visible effects of using natural ingredients for hair removal happens only over a period of time but the results are well worth the wait. Turmeric powder is an ancient remedy for facial and body hair - so much so that Indian brides follow a traditional 'haldi' routine before their wedding. Other natural ingredients you can try include gram flour (besan) and sugar was. You can also give a good rub with a pumice stone.
5. Try Electrolysis: It is the only permanent method but is tedious and requires multiple sessions. It is usually recommended if there are few thick hair limited to one part of body. In this method hair root is destroyed with the help of thin metallic probe connected to a machine through which electricity is delivered to hair roots.
6. Try a laser treatment: Laser is one of the most effective treatments for unwanted body hair. The bright beams of heat and light from the laser directly reaches the roots of the hair, removing it and preventing re-growth for a fair period of time. The downside is that it'll take a few months and prove to be expensive but the results can be well worth the wait as it can permanently remove hair. You may also need multiple sittings to destroy the hair growth completely. If peace of mind is your criteria, then go for it.
If excessive hair is stopping you from living and enjoying your life, Consult a Dermatologist who can help you find a way.
How I increase my health bcoz m very thin n feel not well front of anyone please tell me a good solution.
Sir please tell me about the weight loose medicine name RESHAPE NATURAL (salts - ORLISTAT) Sir this medicine can useful for us or not. While I'm Using this medicine.
I am not interested in eating. I do not feel hunger daily. And I hav low b.p also is their any solution for my problem?
If your blood sugar has shot to the border level, but not quite high enough to be considered as Diabetes, think of it as a blessing. You are given the opportunity to take corrective measures and prevent the onset of diabetes. The ball is still in your court and you can take the right steps to prevent it from evolving to Type 2 Diabetes.
Here are the best ways to prevent:
- Know where do you stand: Find out your blood sugar levels by getting a blood sugar test done. Being older than 45 with a Body Mass Index above 25, puts you at a greater risk, so get your blood sugar checked. Even more pressing reasons to get checked can be high blood pressure or cholesterol or history of diabetes in the immediate family.
- Eat healthy: Food is medicine and what you feed your body, impacts the most on your overall health. Is your diet full of fast food and highly processed foods? Then, its time to change to a well-balanced diet full of wholesome nutrients. Eat regularly scheduled meals with a wide variety of foods in order to avoid extreme blood sugar spikes.
- Bust the stress: Chronic stress tends to suppress your immune system and lead to grave consequences. Since, stress aggravates your blood sugar levels, practice techniques of Yoga and meditation to drive stress away from your life.
- Move your body: When you are at a greater risk of diabetes it is time to act and avoid a sedentary lifestyle. Regular exercise can help you manage your overall health and boost your energy levels. Also, exercise keeps blood sugar levels from spiking after meals and active muscles will use insulin efficiently. Maintain a good fitness regime with 30 minutes of moderate exercise like walking, jogging, aerobics at least 5 days a week and opt for intensive exercises like cardio, weight training or strength training at least twice a week.
- Get quality sleep: Deprivation of sleep derails metabolism. According to studies, people who clock less than 6 hours of sleep are more likely to see their blood sugar climb up into the pre-diabetes territory. A short sleep for a prolonged time can potentially set the stage for high blood sugar.
- Medication: In most cases, simple lifestyle changes like the above will help to prevent Type 2 diabetes. But in special cases, you can visit a doctor and he may prescribe certain drugs to keep the glucose production in check.
Prediabetes is a warning sign and a good wakeup call for you. So, wake up and take the right steps for a better tomorrow.