Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sohel KafiYour feedback matters!
I'm 20 year old! my white hair are increase compare to black hair! so please suggest me how can I decrease my white hair!
I am 22 years old I have pimples mark and its very dark black marks and some what light patches all by pimples. It should be cleared no marks should. My face should clear by this.
Hello this is pravallika I have a problem with pimples. After pimples goes off marks and black spots are remaining. Can you please help me with this out.
I have acne all over my face since three years, I have face many embarrassing situations due to this please help me please.
I have acne problem. It appears mostly on cheeks, above chin area and very small ones over the forehead. I am doing regular cleansing, toning and moisturizing. Taking proper sleep and keeping myself well hydrated. My menstrual cycle is also balanced. What else am I suppose to do? Can you recommend a brand for CTM for acne prone skin?
I have a problem of hair fall for the past 3-4 years due to possible condition of tinea capititis in scalp. What otc medication can I take to stop the fall and to improve growth? will shaving the scalp and using ketoconazole topical cream and shampoo help? or fluconazole oral tablets? any dosage or side effect of it? any alternative solution?
I have a disease called psoriasis. Can this disease be curable by homeopathic treatment suggest some diet tips.
I am 41 years male and I am suffering from serious itching on both of my legs since one month. Now the itching area became plenty of red red spots. I have tried many itching ointments also took tablets but of no use. Please suggest what to do.
From last 3 -4 years I am having pimples or acne in my head I mean inside hair or scalp acne I think sometimes when I try to sleep it pains please help.
I have black spot under my eyes n as well as totally face as little black soo give me a good suggestion plzzz.
Every day even after applying itch guard to the abdominal portion I still get a itchiness and also there are small boils. Please help me.
Doc is curd with egg beneficial for our hair growth n thickness of our hair. please tell me your opinion.
I am 20 years old but I don't have beard and mustache properly. Mustache is not thick and beard not grow even at this age. I feel shy to show my face to others. please help me.
Plasic Surgical Alternatives For Burns & other wounds: The branch of plastic surgery that deals with treatment of burns and other wounds is known as reconstructive plastic surgery. There are numerous surgical conditions that fall under this category. What are medical issues caused by burns and wounds?
Some of the most frequent problems that are caused by burns and similar wounds are as follows:
- Restriction of mobility
- Aesthetic disfigurement and scarring
- Loss of sensation in the affected area
The different issues are caused by varying kinds of burns and injuries and, hence, each case must be approached in a different manner for remedy.
Different kinds of plastic surgeries that are used for treatment
Depending on the nature of the injury, your plastic surgeon may opt for any of the following surgical methods for treating the problem.
- Skin Grafting: In this procedure, partial layer of skin is removed from one part of the body and transplanted to the affected area. This method is used for the treatment of burns. This is called as split-thickness graft.
- Skin Flap: In this method of reconstruction, entire dermis & subcutaneous tissue are used with its own blood supply. Skin flaps are occasionally used for breast and nose reconstruction.
- Microsurgery: This type of surgery makes the use of a microscope in reconstructive procedures for working on minuscule veins, arteries, and nerves for repairing damaged areas. Microsurgery is often used alongside other surgical procedures for re-attaching amputated body parts like fingers, hand, foot, leg , scalp ,etc treating paralysis of the face and in the reconstruction of breasts, etc.
- Tissue Expansion: This method is used to induce growth of extra skin on the body that can be used for reconstructive purposes. This is done by inserting a balloon expander underneath the skin that slowly gets filled with saline solution and makes the skin stretch & expand. This excess generated skin is then used for correction or reconstruction of the affected area.
- Free Flap Procedure: This microsurgery procedure involves the transfer of skin, bone, muscle along with blood vessels from the donor area to the damaged area for repairing purposes. This is used most frequently for breast reconstruction or after the removal of cancer from the face & neck. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.