Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Smita SarkerYour feedback matters!
Hi sir/madam i'm 23 years old and i'm suffering from migrane headache. I have taken treatment but I didn't get any solution. So please guide me what are the steps I need to follow to get rid of this headache.
Hi, I have experienced something weird and want to know whether I should see a doc or not. I had pain in my left elbow from past few month and in my forearm from past three four days & yesterday I noticed a strange mark on my wrist as if a band is tied, its not very much visible but is swollen like bumpy stretch marks and is little bit reddish in color. Pls suggest what it could be.
I am using hair wax since an year. Before this I was using hair gel. But now a days I am facing such hairfall which I have never seen before. Please tell what should I do now to stop this hairfall?
I am losing hair quickly and I tried all shampoo bilut no result yet. I am not sure what to do. So can you help me?
For pimple free skin wash your skin twice a day using a gentle cleanser. If there are breakouts use a medicated gel prescribed by dermatologist.
- Exercise regularly
- Cut down on sugary, caffeinated colas and also foods laden with cornflour /starch as these disturb hormones.Eat fresh home cooked foods as far as possible.
- Consuming whole fruit is better than having juices as whole fruit has loads of natural fibre and antioxidants
- If the acne is moderate to severe ,you can visit dermatologist for sessions of skin peels to deep cleanse your skin.
I am 18 years old and my weight is 55 kgs and height is somewhat upto 5 feet or less. Please advise me how to gain weight and height.
Hello Dr. I working in film industry as Costume Designer I want to glow n beautiful glamorous skin. Now my skin is damage, Pore, oily, and little hard Please let me know what I do or use any product in morning and evening Thanks Regard ViNoD BiRajDaR.
Actly meine 3 times rebounding kra liya h or abhi mujhe bht hairfall ho rha h mere hairs bhi bht dry ho chuke hai. Nd I d" nt understnd wat should I do.
I m 22 my girl my hairs r falling very rapidly n my diet is also good. From earlier now I have only one forth hairs r left n they r grey as well. N as I m college going girl so I have to color my hairs, which shampoo should I use n for colouring which colour is good.
Dark or light colour patches on the skin are a constant embarrassment and definitely a beauty issue. Such pigmentation of the skin is generally caused by exposure to sunlight, allergies or even heredity.
However, these can be reduced considerably with the help of these natural remedies:
1. Potato Power - Potatoes are great for skin pigmentation issues like dark circles, dark patches and even melasma – the brown or greyish brown patches that appear on nose, forehead, cheeks or other areas exposed to the sun.
Grate a medium sized potato, squeeze its juice and apply it on the affected areas. Rinse after half an hour. Use regularly to get desired results.
2. Fruity Bleach - Banana has skin lightening properties. You can also add papaya, if available, to get a great fruity bleach that will help to get rid of all types of skin pigmentation.
Mix the pulp of both these fruits and apply on the face. Rinse after 15-20 minutes to get a glowing skin.
3. Amazing Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera gel has natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients that rejuvenate the skin and help to produce new cells. As a result, when applied on the dark spots, they disappear with regular use leaving behind refreshed and rejuvenated healthy skin.
Mix thoroughly ½ a tsp of honey with 2 table spoons of aloe vera gel and apply on the affected area. Wait for some time before washing it off to get amazing results.
4. Sandal Wood Secret - Sandal wood purifies the blood and also works as a skin tonic. It also offers protection from sunlight and UV rays.
Mix equal quantities of sandalwood powder and rose water to make a smooth paste. Apply on the affected areas and wash after 30 minutes to get soft, rejuvenated skin.
5. Wonders of Cucumber - Cucumber is a skin rejuvenator and combined with lemon, it works wonders to lighten up the skin.
Extract some cucumber juice and mix with lemon juice. Apply on the skin and rinse after some time. You can use each of them separately too, they are even effective on their own.
6. Awesome Apple Cider Vinegar - Apple Cider Vinegar contains alpha-hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates the skin to bring out fresh, younger looking skin.
Mix equal quantities of apple cider vinegar with water and apply on the dark or light patches on the skin. Wash off after some time.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 5 Face Rejuvenation Myths Debunked?