Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychologists from across India. You will find Psychologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Smaranika Tripathy
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Smaranika TripathyYour feedback matters!
I am 40 yes old married man suffering from generalized anxiety disorder and depression for last ten years and consult various psychiatrist and medicines but it is not curing rather it was worsen day by day. My mood is always in bad state. I am yoga therapy for very long time. I am taking anti anxiety medication and benzos and sleeping pills regularly but no improvement rather it was some time worse and I have to consult doc of and on. Kindly advice any advance medicine or treatment which can cure those problem.
Hi I'm 27 years old. I'm unable to sleep during the nights and even if I sleep it would be around 2 to 3 hours. I'm not even feeling tired during the day due to lack of sleep. I'm not much stressed nor do I have any problems. When I sleep I feel like my brain is still functioning though it need to rest at that time. I was thinking to take sedatives but I'm worried that I would be addicted to them. Is there any alternative so that I could sleep properly at least for 6 hours in a day. I don't even use much of smartphones or laptops too.
I smoked excessive weed and ciggrate and drank a lot alcohol for 2 year and now I quit weed suddenly n dropped quantity of alcohol n ciggrate to minimum and now I am feeling stressed uneven heart beat and can not sleep properly and feel slight pain in chest sometimes and I can hear my heart beat in my head whole day and my whole body thuds with each heart beat and I am constantly developing anxiety and resting pulse is 95-100 is it normal or I need medical attention? If yes then in what direction I need medical attention? Please guide me doctor.
Hi To All, I am suffering from stammering and dry mouth any medicine to cure or I shall take Brain MRI scan for best results please I want to your guidance and in other aspects I am fine.in internet I search for stammering it shows Vasa syrup is it good to use. I hope I will get reply from best doctors here. Thanks in Advance.
I angry on unnecessary talks of people. And it takes lot of time to get of it I want to know wat I'm going through is depression or what.
Your mental and emotional health impacts how you think, feel, and carry on in everyday life. It additionally influences your capacity to adapt to stress, defeat challenges, construct connections, and recover from life's difficulties and hardships. Whether you are hoping to adapt to a particular psychological wellness issue, better manage disagreeable feelings, or essentially need to feel more confident, enthusiastic, and adjusted, there are a lot of things you can do to take control of your emotional health.
Regardless of how sad or defenseless you feel as of now, these systems can help your state of mind, fabricate versatility, and increase your general pleasure in life:
- Remain active: The psyche and the body are naturally connected. When you enhance your physical wellbeing, you will naturally encounter more mental and emotional happiness. Physical movement additionally discharges endorphins, effective chemicals that lift your state of mind and give you energy. Customary practice or action can majorly affect mental and enthusiastic medical issues, mitigate stress, enhance memory, and help you to rest better.
- Oversee stress: At the point when stress gets to be distinctly overpowering, it can harm your state of mind, trigger mental and physical medical issues, and influence your personal satisfaction. As examined above, face-to-face social association and physical action are both instinctual approaches to get rid of stress. In any case, when stress hits, it is not generally practical to have a companion close by to incline toward or to have the capacity to go out for a walk or run.
- Eat a solid eating routine: Unless you have tried to change your eating regimen before, you may not know exactly how much you eat or not eat. This influences the way you think and feel. An unfortunate eating regimen can inflict significant damage on your brain and mindset, disturb your rest, decrease your energy, and weaken your immune system.
- Get enough quality rest: Reducing sleep may appear like a good move when you have a very busy life. However, with regards to your mental and emotional wellbeing, getting enough quality sleep is a need, not a luxury. Skipping even a couple of hours here and there can inflict significant damage on your mind, energy, mental sharpness, and capacity to handle stress. Long-term unending work can wreak destruction on your health.
- Discover reason and importance in life: Everybody determines significance and reason in various ways that include doing things that benefit others, and also yourself. You may consider it an approach to feel required, like yourself, a reason that drives you on, or essentially motivation to get up in the morning. In natural terms, discovering importance and objective is fundamental to mental wellbeing as it can produce new cells and make new neural pathways in the brain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!