Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Siddhartha MukherjeeYour feedback matters!
I am M/64/ 6'/80 kgs having DM II, HT for past 12 yrs. Cholesterol 136 Triglycerides 126 HDL 42 VLDL 25 LDL 69 CRP 1.0 HB 1AC 7.5 I have been feeling breathless for past several years on vigorous walk. Never took it seriously until a doctor friend told for heart check up. Echo OK, TMT-- no major issue. Walked 7-5 minutes. Thallium Stress OK. Doctor says heart is enlarged. Other says it is OK and for Breathlessness he says vasal is suppressed and creates this issue Leading almost sedentary life style. Beside medicines for DM II and HTN, Cardiologist prescribed the following medicines. Lasix OD, Carvidon TDS Ranx 500 Myonit 2.6 BD. out OD ANy Advice Please Thanks.
I have high blood pressure since Dec 2013. The initial reading was 140/100. I am on medication since them. Currently I am taking Telmisartan 20 mg. How can I lower my blood pressure level and leave medicine.
Iam 22 old male iam asking for heart any problem which symptoms was performed and natural tips for gastric problem.
Dear Doctor, I am a gross diabetic and hypertensive and have undergone cabg heart bypass ten years back. I am a professional working in a nationalized bank in supervisor cadre as officer. Since three months my feet and upper feet are burning and I feel that blood may shootout any time in that intensity of pain. There are frequent swellings in the ankles and feet, and unbearable pains in the entire day and more in the nights. I am using mixtard40 insulin 30am 16pm units, metformin, and silica-t and metyxyl for Blood pressure and also one nurokind one in the morn I in the evening. Yet no relief. Please advice for correction.
Can I take ayurvedic medicine name abana ,Himalaya product for lowering cholesterol levels ,how much is this useful .one more thing can I take eggs ,my cholesterol levels are t.cholesterol is 201, hdl 41.9,ldl 118, tg is 217.
My cholesterol test results in blood are given below serum cholesterole----233.0 mg/dl triglycerides---------------268.0 mg/dl hdl cholesterole----------54.0 mg/dl ldl cholesterole------------125.4 mg/dl vldl cholesterole--------------53.6 md/dl cholesterole hdl ratio-------4.3 ldl/hdl ratio------------------2.3 is it dangerous? can I take any medicine? or just need exercise?
Hello sir I am a patient of heart disease. There was a operation in October 2015, a stent fitted in my one veins because of blockage, so now its suitable to my health if I drink whisky. Actually I drink whisky a month ago so I am asking this question please help me out.
I been suffering from really bad acidity from past several months tried many medicines but nothing seems to work out. I been getting really sour burps and lately at nights I get chest pain and can't sleep. I have eat ice cream or cold milk in order to sleep.
I don't know about all the yoga exercise but the thing I'm telling you is about meditation. It helped me a lot. I had blood pressure around 150 upper & now it is 128 upper and lower is 80. My doctor told 'I'm okay now' But still I have nervous prob It could be higher also at any time coz I'm doing work hard . What should be the steps I can take up doctors?
I keep on gaining weight. It increased more than 20 Kgs in the last 3 years. With increased weight I feel lethargic, my libido have decreased, my cholesterol levels have gone up and my BP also remains high. Please advice.
I am 23 years old, how I control my Bp, pressure and weight increasing. My bp 103 per min, pressure also high, weight 74kg, height 174cm, now I m doing only whtsap, fb, internet, sleeping, eating. Not a single time playing, running or walking:(
Dear sir, I am suffering from chest pain I have consulted a doctor, I went through a test like echo, bled TMT all are normal but still the pain is repeating, what shall I do? Please suggest.
Sir my good cholesterol is low and bad cholesterol is high since 1 year old please suggest mi how to control my cholesterol.
Here are some tips to help you look after your heart.
1. Quit smoking now. Twelve months after quitting, your increased risk of dying from heart disease will be half that of a continuing smoker.
2. Improve your diet. Include wholegrain cereals, legumes, fruits, vegetables, seeds and nuts in your diet and lower your risk of heart disease.
3. Exercise regularly. Walk briskly for 30 minutes a day and reduce your risk of heart attack by one third.
4. Maintain your friendships. People with supportive friendship networks are at less risk of heart disease.
5. Eat more fish. Oily fish like tuna, sardines or salmon are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and will boost your good cholesterol.
6. Switch your chocolate choice. Switch from milk chocolate to dark chocolate. When eaten in moderation, dark chocolate is good for your heart.
7. Limit your alcohol. It is recommended you limit yourself to no more than two standard glasses of alcohol a day if you are a man, or one glass a day if you are a woman.
8. Avoid salty and high sodium foods. Don't add salt when preparing or eating your meals.
9. Have a diabetes test. Uncontrolled diabetes can damage your artery walls and contribute to heart disease.
10. Make fitness fun. Choose activities that combine exercise and socialising like pilates, water aerobics, dancing, cycling or yoga.