Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sibshankar SahaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from heavy hair falling and lots of dandruff problem since 4 year, please suggest me what should I do? For curing it.
I'm section women in 9 month old. My c section scar part is some hitching and healing pain doctor told take fixima 200 mg tablets. But still also pain what can I do for the pain relief.
Sir I have lost my hair and my age is 22 So I want to consult to you for regrow my hair. So please help me regarding this.
I am 22 years old male and. Meri puri body me charbi ki ganth ban gayi hai aur vo day to day some new ganth bhi nikal rahi hai abi jo ganth hai vo bahut badi ho gayi hai please bataye ye ganth kaise galegi aur ye ganth 25 to 30 hai please tell me What should I do? Aur new ganth nikalne se ruke.
Hello Dr. I'm 29 years old male, I've a problem of my dark circles under my eyes. It's too much. I tried everything. From potatoes to used tea bags all kind of fairness or whitening creams. Simple is that I tried everything but they are still same. Could you please suggest me anything.
I have a problem of thinning of hairs as doctor told me that I am suffering from androgenetic. Alopecia I took treatment from doctor but not satisfied so provide me the home or natural remedy or medicine to thicken my thinned hairs to increase density and regrow hairs.
The skin is the largest organ in the body and the first to be affected by any condition, be it good or bad. As it is said, a close look at the skin can tell all about the overall health of the person.
Age spots are little, flat, brown spots that are an indication of serious underlying conditions. They are most common on the face, neck and hands. With regular metabolism, the free radical damage in the body produces lipofuscin. This accumulates, leading to gradual destruction of the body's cells including vital organs like liver, brain and heart. These brown age spots are therefore a cause of concern and should be attended to immediately.
The good news, however, is that there are ways to prevent and even reverse these age spots. It not only has cosmetic benefits, but improves overall health by reducing and eliminating wastes. Read on to know some common, effective ways to beat these spots. The treatment works on two levels that is general where the whole body is covered and topical where skin is worked upon.
- Diet: Eat a diet rich in fiber, containing fruits and vegetables, raw nuts and seeds. This will provide various minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and other nutrients for your body. Avoid animal based proteins, fried oily foods, excessive sugars and salt and processed foods. Quit smoking and limit alcohol intake.
- Exercise: A good workout helps to remove toxins, thereby reducing the likelihood of age spots appearing in the first place. It can also help reverse the effects of ageing that has already set in.
- Stay hydrated: While moisturizers do have a good role to play, it cannot hydrate the body from within. Plenty of water is required also to flush out toxins and wastes from the body, which can accelerate ageing.
- Topical: In addition to general measures, the following topical measures are useful in beating the age spots.
- Cleansing the skin: Skin is constantly exposed to dust and heat and pollution and frequent cleaning, even with plain water, will work wonders.
- Scrubbing the skin: A good scrub, be it from the shelves or made at home, is a good effective way to further clean the skin of dead cells and making way for fresh cells to emerge.
- Sun Protection: It is believed that 90% of the skin damage happens due to exposure to sun. Using a sunscreen goes a long way in preventing skin damage including spots, dark circles and even cancer.
- Moisturizing the skin: Using honey, glycerin, or any other product that hydrates the skin will have long-term benefits in reducing ageing.
- Antioxidant creams: There are proven creams and natural products that contain antioxidants and control ageing of the skin, thereby reducing age spots. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.