Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta SharmaYour feedback matters!
Today is my 21st day when can I do pregnancy test I have irregular periods. On my 14th day I done ovulation test with ovulation kit it is positive.
My mother has been suffering from joint pain since many years. Sometimes her ankle, elbow, knee joints swell and she feels the pain. Please suggest what should she eat and avoid. Her age is appx. 45 yrs. Please let me know if you need any other details.
Hello in last few days in the evening my head is paining so much only in the middle and front eye side. I take few pain killer bur still its not solved. What should I do.
I have diabetics i am suffering from sugar so how I should get profit by these suggest some ways to maintain good health.
Most people listen to music or their favourite videos while on the move, and they spend a considerable amount of time plugging in the headphones or earphones. If you are concerned about the pros and cons of the headphones and earphones, or rather which one is better, you will have to consider various aspects. These include noise isolation, frequency response, noise cancellation and comfort of wearing.
Earphones are devices which are worn on the pinna or the internal part of the ear. This device is also referred to as earbuds, in-ears, canal phones, buds, in-ear headphones, IEMs.
Headphones are equipment worn on or around the ear. These are not considered as handy as the earphones and are also known as ear speakers. Let’s evaluate the pros and cons of these two devices and choose the one that is better.
- Frequency response curve: This helps in assessing how much distortion is brought about by the devices which relate to the clarity. They should be able to respond equally well to all the pitches without transmitting any frequency more loudly than another. This suggests that the frequency you are receiving should be exactly similar to what has been fed in regardless of the frequency ranges. Typically, the earphones have bad frequency response while the headphones tend to have better frequency response. If you are primarily concerned about the noise distortion, then you should opt for headphones.
- Noise isolation: By this, it is understood how well does the gear help in isolating other noises than what you are trying to listen. Generally, higher noise isolation is preferred unless you are willing to hear the sounds of the ambience. Better isolation also ensures that your audio would not bother others surrounding you. A rightly fitted pair of earphones would be able to give you the best noise isolation whereas good over-ear headphones would not be able to seal the sound from going out.
- Noise cancellation: Noise cancellation is entirely different from the noise isolation. In the process of noise isolation, the atmospheric sounds which intrude in are reproduced and inverted. This is an excellent feature especially when you are travelling through public transportation or walking down the street. When it comes to earphones, the noise cancellation feature is are not as effective as headphones unless you buy any of the high end pieces. But the headphones are far better in cancelling the noises that are constantly playing in the backdrop.
Judging from all these aspects, the headphones tend to be a better purchase than the earphones, and they are also much more comfortable. Still, it boils down to personal preference at the end. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
I have a daughter whe born I and my mother noticed eye rolling movements while trying nursing her than doctor gave her mcalvit syrup than after some time nurse came and again tried and vitnused the same than she admitted to nicu where. They did not find anything they didn't recommend EEG or MRI she is r months old and developing normal If this was hypoglycemia than whythat reuccer again I doubt hypoxia and that was not REM sleep.
I'm 22 year old male. I have stomach pain from past 12 hours continuously (no loose motion). The food which I ate today morning is outside food. After having that, suddenly I'm getting pain. The morning and afternoon food is not at all digesting in my stomach. I'm feeling discomfort. So please tell me what happened for me. And how to cure it? What are the food items I can eat? Till when?
Respected Dr. My grandmother is a weak 70 years old lady .she often suffers from knee pain. She never have medicine for knee pain. There is no heart problem in her. What medicine will she use? Please suggest?
Most of my scalp hair were shedded don't know whats the reason. I am 21 year old male. And my hair is very weak. Don't have a strength.
With a number of virus and other mosquito borne disease threats looming in, such as dengue, chikungunya, malaria and other deadly diseases. The number of cases are on the rise throughout the country, there has been an alarming rise is the use of market bought mosquito repellents. While they are no doubt, very effective, but they also emit gases which can be harmful to us. There exist in our homes, commodities with which we can achieve the same results - to have a mosquito-free home. Few such ways are as follows:
1. Though it might smell bad initially, it is also the reason why mosquitoes will stay away. Crush a few pods of garlic, boil it in water and spray the liquid in the room, especially in the corners.
2. Camphor is easily available and good way to get rid of mosquitoes. Light a little bit of camphor in a room after closing all doors and windows. Leave the room for about twenty minutes and when you go back, your room will be mosquito free.
3. Infuse citronella oil in a candle and burn the candle to have a mosquito free room. Alternatively, you can use the oil in a vaporizer.
4. If you have a garden, plant mosquito repellent plants like lavender, catnip and citronella in the areas near the windows of your house to drive the mosquitoes away.
5. Get rid of all stored water within and around your house. These waters are breeding grounds for mosquitoes. If you need to store water for the unexpected shortage of water, make sure that you keep changing it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Madam I would be really happy if I could know a curative treatment for dandruff. I have undergone a hair spa as well, I have tried Scalpe but hairfall is un bearable.
When a person is aroused there are a host of hormonal changes within the person's body. These changes do manifest on the surface in the form of certain physical variations. Sexual stimulation happens to alter the state of human genitalia and that too in obvious ways. The blood flow to the concerned area increases, there is enough of natural lubrication in and around the organ and for women, the vagina loosens up and the clitoris swells. Intercourse followed by a climactic release will make the clitoris regain its original size. However, worries crop up when that is not the case with every single female. This serious medical condition of a swollen clitoris should never be overlooked; it must be treated by seeking experienced medical assistance.
- Trauma: Any slight scratch or one wrong touch can cause a swollen clitoris. Even a scratch of your fingernail while you are masturbating or a rough sexual intercourse can and is enough to create trauma in your clitoris.
- Hair: Hair grows normally around your genital area. It is very common for a woman to have pubic hair. But sometimes small hair splinters lead to trouble and hair gets stuck into your clitoris and causes swelling. This is a very annoying process, sometimes you may have to use a magnifying glass to remove the hair from your clitoris.
- Clothing: sometimes your tight clothes can result in a swollen clitoris. The friction from your rough clothing material can cause your clitoris to swell. Sometimes you may be using a detergent that is not suitable for you or you may be wearing a dress material, which you're allergic to. You should always wash your clothes in plain water and dry it before using.
- Infection: you may also have some bacterial and fungal infection in your clitoris, which can cause a swollen clitoris. This infection can also invite itchiness and redness and these can make it even worse. If it doesn't subside within some days then you should definitely see a doctor.
- Cysts: small cysts known as Bartholomew's cysts can grow on the clitoris. This thing hampers the natural lubrication of the body. If you are having clitoris swelling because of cysts then you should seek medical attention immediately.
Your clitoris is naturally sensitive and if you are having a swollen clitoris after intercourse then you should pull back from sexual intercourse for a few days. At times the swelling goes away on its own.
His pennis size is decreasing then earlier and he has nightfalls and he feels weak and non energetic always and the pennis is getting bended towards the right alot And pimples are always been a great problem and at present also and hairloss too.
I am having a knee pain from last 1 week. It usually pains when I workout. Like when I extend my knee after flexion a sound comes as if 2 bones are getting rubbed due to friction. What is the cause. I have felt similar situation before also but x-ray revealed there is no abnormality. Is it just becoz of exercise or some problem?
In my body white and dark shades are coming. And its not curing itself, and in my face small pimple like projections are appearing. Please help me.
I am 27 years old, I always feel mental stress, headache,negative/abnormal thinking that I don't to think but it always repeat in my mind. I have consulted to a doctor, he given me "Rexipra 10" Clocit 10" Fluto 60" but I have not feel too much relief. I have taken some homeopathic nerve tonic also "Vita-C 15" but again I am not satisfied. Please provide some better suggestion for my problem. I will be grateful to you forever.
With an upsurge in the number of women suffering from dysfunctional reproductive system and a myriad of gynecological problems, resulting in irregular periods, infertility and several other complications, it is of paramount importance to keep a record of the dates and duration of your monthly cycles. This is not only useful for future reference when you visit a gynecologist, but it also helps you to understand if there are any delays in your mensuration cycle or you are having heavy mentrual bleeding in a particular month.
Why tracking your menstrual cycle is important?
Keeping a track of the menstrual cycles is a mandatory exercise for women who are thinking about pregnancy or those trying to avoid it. Based on you period calendar, you can avoid getting pregnant without opting for contraceptive methods, if you have extremely regular period patterns. It is advisable to abstain from intercourse for a few days before and after the period, which is the prime time for ovulation. Keeping a track of your periods will give you a clear indication as to whether you are pregnant, because delay in the menstrual onset can be an indication of pregnancy. The reverse is also true; if you are trying to get pregnant, conception is usually fruitful on these days of maximum ovulation, which you can easily calculate based on your well maintained menstrual record.
How should you go about keeping a track of your menstruation cycle?
While it not possible to note down every possible aspect of the menstruation in a notebook, the easiest way of maintaining a planner is to mark the first day of each period on the calendar. The difference between two consecutive periods will give you your cycle lengths. In addition you can choose to make a note of how heavy the bleeding is or if there are changes in mood and appetite on those days. You will then be well prepared for your next visit to the gynecologist. Or, just consult a gynecologist online.