Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hi, Actually from 2 days I am suffering from tonsillitis. Until now have not taken any medicine. I want you to suggest me some medicines for tonsillitis. And I have also suffered before like this. In body it's too weakness and fever+common cold and I am feeling very uneasiness. Please tell me what to do. Looking forward for your answer. Thank you.
Hi I had a GOLDCAL D3 CAPSULE for Cholecalciferol 60000 IU. And on the next day went for a lipid profile. The results showed abnormal High cholesterol levels. Are the lab results reliable. Also by when the impact of the medicine will be lowered to go to a re-testing for Lipid profile?
I am 24 years old. I am 24 weeks pregnant. I am suffering from cramps in lower legs. What should I do? Also suggest me diet chart.
I have inching problem from last I dont no what precautions should I take. Please tell the precautions to remove iching.It disturbing me so much.
I AM 24 years old I have a hair fall problem. I use so many oils it never cure it what is a solution for that.
I am 32 years old, last night I am suffering from fever, throat infection and body pain. Please prescribe any drug.
My total cholesterol is 206 mg/dl Hdl is 41 mg/dl Ldl is 116 mg/dl Triglyceride is 242 mg/dl Shud I start taking medication sir? I had high cholesterol earlier. I had taken tonact tg and cholesterol was drops but I stopped medication and now it's high again!
I am 22 years and have been using weed since 2 years. As I saw in google that weed does not effect our body and I myself could not feel any side effect. So can you tell me if I continue smoking weed will it harm me?
Hi, I am 21 years old I get severe pain on left side of my stomach after having meals. My wieght is 80kgs and hieght is 5.11.
Within the human body, there are certain parts, which are more prone to stress and friction than others. All joints are susceptible to this, but even within the joints, the knees are even more of a stress point.
The skin on the knees, as well as the bones, the joint and the cartilage, are highly susceptible to wear and tear. Due to frequent rubbing and friction, the skin can be put under much stress and thus, may cause skin conditions as well.
One of the most common skin conditions that many face is the hardening and darkening of the knees.
This may happen due to,
- Continuous friction from clothing
- Playing sports out in the sun where the knees may be exposed
- Excessive keratin on the skin on the knees
- Resting on the knees for long periods of time
- Other physiological conditions that may result in skin pigmentation
There are some quick remedies that can be used to rectify or at least lessen the dark patches on the knees.
- Cleansing or exfoliating - Dead skin cells may build up in layers and cause the darkening of the knees and, thus, it is important to regularly exfoliate or scrub with a gentle soap. In mild cases, this alone can take care of the problems of dark knees.
- Using lemon juice - Applying lemon juice 2 times daily for a few days regularly will reduce the dark areas and lighten the skin.
- Moisturizing the skin - Applying a moisturizer regularly on the skin will keep it hydrated and also help in reducing dead skin cells piling up. This will prevent and also lessen the darkening of the skin on the knees.
However, home remedies or treatments may not be the solution in all cases as there may be underlying physical causes, which need to be treated at a deeper level. In such cases, it is prudent to seek dermatological treatment.
Related Tip: 5 Acts That Can Rid You of Dark Circles