Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
my sister was suffer with piles she is taking the tablets daily but no use. With tablets she got a fat also. Please suggest what we have to do she did not got married also we do the maraige for her we have to face the problems that way we are not doing maraige for my sister. Her age is 28. Please suggest us.
I am feeling little weakness and body pain little bit from 3 to 4 days. Last week I was suffering from viral fever, and in CBC result my platelets were 1.25 lac now I am feeling well no any fever I have taken lots of liquids and glucose. I am a student my classes are from 9 am to 5 pm. After my class I feel very exhausted and weak.
I masturbate everyday 3 to 4 times, will it be problem in future? Please suggest me something to stop masturbating.
Hi doctor, I used skin lite cream for 2 months ,but coz of its side effects I just stop to apply it. Can you suggest me alternative for fairer looking skin.
I am 22 years old my headache is always remain until I take medicine please help its not good to take that much medicines.
I am 29 years old male, till date doesn't have sex, now I got married, but now I am unable to do sex. Reason is my pennies is not getting strong to do sex if it get strong, will eject the sperm mean time.
I am an artist (oil painting) ageing around 60. Anxiety problem was haunting me off and on and I was becoming out of mood to complete some paintings, particularly portraits which needs more concentration. My full time profession is official work of a sr. Steno-secretary. As a remedy I was advised to take 0.5 trika twice daily which I am having for about one year and finding some relief. My question is that is there any harm if I continue this medication. I am a diabetic & bp patient too which is under control with insulin and bp medicine. I would be grateful if you could give me your advice on the issue of taking trika medicine. Thanks a lot for getting your reply. Regards, somasundaran.
Everyday once I get up I get continues sneezing. Sometime its immediately once I come out after taking shower. Is it kind of any allergy or anything else. Once it's contentious I have to press both m nostrils n it takes time for recovery. What is to be done. It is recently I have developed with this problem.
Hlo sir My friend want to treatment for testicle varicocele without surgery. Is it possible sir? If its possible then please advice me to what I can do for it? And please suggest me to a best doctor in patna.
Yauvan pidika or acne vulgaris is an inflammatory skin disorder which is prevalent in both males and females. When the sebaceous glands present on skin produce excessive sebum, the hair follicles present on skin get clogged leading to the formation of acne. According to ayurveda, kapha, pitta & rakta and meda or fat dhathu are responsible for producing acne.
Ayurvedic treatment aims to eliminate the problem from its root. Herbs like Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia) and Kushta (Saussurea lappa) are known for their properties to reduce acne. Turmeric (Curcuma longa) and Chandana (Santalum album) are also effective in treating acne. The application of Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans) and Khas-Khas (Vetiveria zizanioides) is believed to provide satisfactory results. Neem (Azadirachta indica), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) are known for their blood purifying properties, which can lessen the occurrence of acne and pimple in the long run.
The following are some of the ayurvedic remedies for treating acne:
- To reduce the growth of pimple, rub powder of jamun (Syzygium cumini) seed and apply it on the pimple.
- The peel of orange has medicinal properties that can be used effectively in the treatment of pimple. Make a paste of orange peel powder and rose water; apply it on your face on a regular basis. It is an effective remedy that cures acne and improves the skin tone.
- To achieve an immediate result, apply a paste of lodhra (symplocos crateigodies), vach (acorus calamus) and dhania (coriander). Improvement will be noticed within 7 days.
- A paste of red chandan (red sandalwood) and jaiphal (nutmeg) are also effective in reducing the appearance of acne and pimples.
- Apply a paste of masoor dal (red lentils) with milk, ghee and camphor on your face. It reduces the appearance of acne and clears the scars which are left behind.
- Prepare a paste of lemon, kalaunji (seeds of fennel flower) and milk. Apply it on your face on a regular basis before going to bed. Wash your face with lukewarm water in the morning. This remedy ensures speedy disappearance of acne.
- Make a mixture of nimbu (lemon), extracts of tulsi (basil) and black kasundi (coffee pods), dry it in sun and apply the mixture on face. It is a powerful remedy that is known to cure the problem of acne.
Besides these home remedies, a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle will also enable you to reduce the risk of recurrent acne.