Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shantulu Chakravarthy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shantulu ChakravarthyYour feedback matters!
How to thicken the hair and to make it stronger and shine and I don't know which product is good for hair.
Lybrate | Dr. Chinmay Halder speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hii My name is Saksham Pareek. I am from jaipur and like most of the other people of my age group I also want an attractive personality and want to gain few inches of height. My father's height is 5.7 feet Mother 5.3 Elder brother 5.9 ft And mine 5ft 7.5 inches Please suggest me some effective tips to gain height naturally. Regards.
Dear Doctor, We are newly married couple. Myself and my wife feel difficult to have intercourse. Kindly suggest me best position for us and We always started with foreplay also but she feel most of the time not tested but she is willing. We would like to natural way to avoid pregnancy kindly suggest with this too. Thanks in advance.
I am 32 years old sir my skin is senstive and first many black heads, whtieheads then after make very small acne with redness but no open so no any treatment suit on them I wash with fash face wash pls reply me fast how can I remove them clearly I very tense no suit any cosmetic and medicine tube
I normally feet and fine body language but my height is not perfect so. Please how can I do this my height up it.
I am 21 years of age I am feeling so much pain in my legs in last one or two month I have a gas problem I fell very weakness in my body please help me out.
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true?
Sir can you tell me, what is the problem of the remove (fall) hair in low age & what is the solution to stop hair falling.
my gf n she is not interested in sex, we do it many time but she never enjoy it there is any medicines which help her.
Sir, I am having so much of negativeness. I feel unhappy inside nd dying because of my problem. I can't share it to any one. Actually I have serious problem of doubting character on virginity nd relationship. Some unusual imagination comes to my mind which have not taken place. Bcz of this I feels insecure on myself. I get anger nd doubt if my sister nd gf speaks with some of their male friends casually, friendly or texts or get pics. Bcz of my problem I feels tht I may hurt them and all. But even though they know my problem they both love me unconditionally. They both take care of me like child. I always feels never want to hurt them suddenly sometimes I get anger nd scold them so m much worried about my future days. I feels or gets some imagination about sexual matters nd doubt on them. I compare them with other girls when I have got best things in them they supports me lot. I feels or get imagination that have they done sex with some one or what in past and all but actually they never entertain such things I am really feeling ashamed of myself nd not able to share it to any one nd dying inside please help me out of these problems.
I am smoker, have not have had any problem yet. I want to quit now, how do I do that? Tried a lot of times, got success for two or three days but not further.
Hi, my penis foreskin has small cracks and it is swollen a little .when stretching back or doing sex it is paining a lot .i applied moisturizer and creams some time but it return back again. What are the reasons I have normal sugar and bp. Is sugar is the reason or some yeast infection? Please guide some medicine or lotion .reasons for this cracks?
Every morning when I wake up my head feels a little heavy or like someone is pressing my head. Also my eyes burn when I wake up. What should I try? I have 7 hours of sleep everyday.
Fortunately, most men will never have to deal with penile cancer. But even though the cases of penile cancer are very rare, it's such a frightening penis problem that many men worry that they will be one of the unlucky ones to get the diagnosis. The good news is that regular penis care can help a man spot the signs of penis cancer very early, and that's what matters most when it comes to getting treatment that can eradicate the cancer cells and make a man healthy again.
What are the most common factors in penile cancer?
It's important for a man to know what he needs to do to avoid penile cancer. Though some cases happen no matter how good a man's penis care regimen might be, there are certain factors that make cancer of the penis - and other cancers throughout the body - much more likely. These factors include:
- Men who smoke are at risk for many problems. That's because smoking pulls carcinogens into the lungs, which then disperse through the body. It also affects the blood flow through the body, which in turn affects overall health, as well as penis health.
- Bad hygiene. A man who doesn't pay attention to hygiene is setting himself up for all sorts of nasty infections, including the possibility of penile cancer down the road. A good cleaning every day is all it takes to keep the penis healthier.
- Unprotected sex. Many sexually transmitted diseases increase the odds of a man developing many penis problems, including penile cancer. Using a condom every time can help cut down dramatically on the risks.
- Lack of vaccination. For man under the age of 26, it's important to get a full course of the vaccine against human papillomavirus (HPV). This virus leads to genital warts, which can eventually lead to penis cancer.
What are the symptoms of penile cancer?
A man who is suffering from penile cancer might notice slight symptoms at first. Any of these symptoms that appear suddenly or don't go away with good penis care measures require a visit to the doctor to rule out anything serious:
1. Unexplained swelling of the penis that doesn't seem to correspond with physical activity
2. A red rash or crusty bumps underneath the foreskin or on the glans
3. Pain anywhere in the penis that develops with no obvious reasons behind it
4. Any bleeding from the head of the penis and the foreskin
5. A foul-smelling and persistent discharge that doesn't respond to any sort of crèmes or other hygiene efforts
6. Thickening of the skin or changes in the way the skin feels when rubbed
7. Changes in color of the penis (keep in mind that bruising or redness from a vigorous romp in the hay are normal and go away in a short time; this is not a sign of penile cancer)
8. Sores or growths on the penis that may develop on the shaft or the glans
9. Growths or lesions on the penis or underneath the foreskin that have a bluish tint
10. Swollen and tender lymph nodes, especially of those in the groin.
Most men will never have to deal with penis cancer, but keeping these symptoms in mind will help a guy know if he has a situation to worry about. If any of these symptoms are present and don't go away almost immediately with excellent penis care, a visit to the doctor is in order.
In the meantime, a man can make the most of topical application of high-powered ingredients in a fantastic penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can be applied. He should look for a crème that contains a plethora of vitamins and nutrients, including Shea butter and vitamin E for hydration and alpha lipoic acid to fight against the free radicals that can cause cancer in the body, including penile cancer.