Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shakaeb Yasser Khan
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Shakaeb Yasser KhanYour feedback matters!
Md Kamil Mallick
Very nice. Very composed and organized
very good, helpful
I am 37 years old man and have been suffering from sinusitis since childhood. Give me the remedy for permanent cure of this disease.
Hello doctor, Since childhood I have a weakness that I cannot stand for a long time. If I do I feel dizzy. That problem is not so prominent now. But now I have weakness problem. I feel that I don't have energy to do work. Just after completing one work such as cooking I get exhausted as if I can no more do anything else. Even every day when I wake up in the morning I keep feeling dizzy. I get some relief only after I eat something. Years before I consulted a doctor for this but she told me to drink lots of water and eat properly. I do eat properly and drink water but still this problem persists. Could you please tell me what should I do? Thank you.
I am 26 years old. Maximum time I am suffering from tonsil very pain at throat. How to fix it permanently.
My mother is heavily bleeding from nose, she has high bp and high sugar, although they have found to be normal in recent tests. Whats should I do to stop bleeding immediately. Please help.
I have been suffering with tinnitus. Can I resolve it naturally. Is there any solution for the problem.
My daughter is 14 years she suffering from allergic rhinitis. Often she has sneezing and cough problem. Advice which special doctor should I consult like chest specialist or ent specialist or any other.
I am suffering throat pain. If I take any spicy food. When I do brush I will get blood from my throat. Can you suggest any scanning required. I have any cancer.
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.