Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sayantan Mukherjee
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Dr. Sayantan MukherjeeYour feedback matters!
I am 35 years old diabetic and suffer frm high blood pressure but now a dayz m facing problems in my married life as I am unable to have proper erections it is killing my self confidence, I am already on medication for blood pressure telista ch40 and for blood sugar glycomet gp2.
I am suffering from osteoarthritis from last 2 years. I would like to loose weight. Is it possible because I can't do intense exercise.
I AM DIAGNOSE DIABETES. FASTING LEVEL120/PP-140. IAM WALKING THREE K. M. & practice YOGA FOR 45MINUTE, SUGGEST MEDICINE & FOOD.
Which brands alfalfa tonic is good for gaining weight? SBL brand is gud or not? And to stop daily, twice night falls what should I do, which tablets capsules r gud.
I need to increase my weight up to 5 kg in two months. Is this possible? If yes what diets I need to follow. Please provide me the proper resolution.
I'm 23 years old male. Now I have current weight in 50 kg and high is 180cm. How to increase the weight?
Keeping your body fit is not only a prerequisite for a healthy life, it is also important for your partner's healthy life. When it comes to sexually transmitted diseases or STDs, there is no doubt that prevention is better than cure. Contrary to popular belief, STDs do not spread only through intercourse. STDs can also spread by skin to skin contact. The easiest way to prevent STDs is by abstaining from sex or being in a monogamous relationship with an uninfected person.
This may not be possible for many men. Hence, let's take a look at alternatives to prevent sexual diseases:
- Get tested - Most STDs can be easily tested for and treated. Thus, it is a good idea to regularly get yourself tested if you have more than one sexual partner. Your partner should ideally also get tested for STDs. However, remember that herpes and the human papillomavirus do not show up on STD tests.
- Avoid sex under the influence of alcohol or drugs - When inebriated, you may not make the best decisions. Decisions made at this stage are usually rash and not thought out. Thus, you may forget to ask the other person if she has been tested for STDs.
- Vaccinations - Vaccinations can be effective against some types of STDs. The HPV vaccine can be given to boys as young as 11 years until they turn 26. Other vaccines that protect men from STDs are Hepatitis A and hepatitis B vaccinations.
- Use condoms - Condoms are the only way to protect yourself against the transference of STDs during intercourse. A condom should be used even if the woman is using an alternate form of birth control. Never reuse a condom and do not use an oil based lubricants with a condom. Before using a condom always check to ensure the condom is not punctured in any way and that it is within the expiry period. A condom should be used for oral, vaginal and anal sex. However, this does not prevent the transmission of STDs like syphilis, herpes and HPV.
- Communicate with your partner - It is a good idea to share your sexual history with your partner. This creates an environment where you can discuss getting tested for STDs before engaging in intercourse. You must reach an explicit agreement about what forms of intercourse both of you are comfortable with. It is also a good idea to discuss a possible monogamous relationship with your partner.
- Circumcision - Male circumcision is said to reduce a man's risk of contracting STDs like HIV, genital herpes and genital HPV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.