Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sayandev DasguptaYour feedback matters!
Hello I'm 25 years old I got fungal infection last year in may It's almost 1 and half year now I have big round dark circles with wounds on my hips and area above vagina. It itches when it becomes dry Is it normal to have something like this.
I have been suffering from PIH lately over my forehead, I went to a dermatologist and he suggested me to undergo PRS Chemical peel treatment for PIH as well as to remove my facial tan. What acids are used for this peel? Is it safe? What should be the average cost for the treatment? Will it help me with my tan and PIH? I'm 18 now. Please help.
I am 24 years old my skin tone is little black I am not fair so please recommend me any tablets with that my face skin colour can get fair.
I am getting some rashes on my right side of the chin and on cheeks. They look like blackheads but they or not. Please tell me any solution.
My face in black colour and toning on my nose and also continuously lips breaking what should I do please reply me.
I have red round and swollen marks in my legs near pubic region and on my other parts of my body from last 5 months.
Oxygen is necessary to rejuvenate aging and dull skin. Oxygen facial therapy opens all clogged pores of your face through all the layers. It helps to reduce and eliminate problems like wrinkles, fine lines and acne. Oxygen facial therapy gets the skin on your face to breathe and makes it radiant. Following is the information you need to know to consider Oxygen facial therapy:
- The Oxygen levels tend to drop since the age of 25 and by 40 at least 50% of the skin's Oxygen retaining capacity gets impaired. When the skin lacks Oxygen the blood vessels get constricted and it adversely affects the skin's ability to function normally.
- Dull and aging skin can't be covered up with makeup or following skin care regimen after a certain point of time. Stress, lack of sleep, hormonal imbalance, unhealthy lifestyles etc can take a toll on your skin.
Benefits of Oxygen facial therapy
- Oxygen facial therapy can increase the benefits of other topical application of skin care products exponentially
- It increases the elasticity of the skin along with the strength of collagen
- It increases the number of red blood cells
- It makes your skin more supple and radiant
- It acts as a stimulator for the immune system
- Aids in restricting capillary damage and increases blood flow
- Increases the ability of the skin to heal
- Gives you an even skin tone
- Diminishes inflammation and reddish appearance of the skin
- Helps to heal wounds on the skin
Related Tip: "Which Kind of Clothing Lets Your Skin Breathe?"