Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saurabh GhoshYour feedback matters!
Having a beautiful facial skin isn't always easy. This is often obstructed by the occurrence of acne scars, age spots, wrinkles, etc. Nevertheless, even though age spots and wrinkles are a naturally occurring consequence of the aging process, their prominence and appearance can actually be managed.
You're probably wondering how to achieve this? one way, and probably the safest one is to use natural ingredients which have no side effects, both short and long term. For that purpose, take a look at some of the best facial homemade masks for a smooth and youthful skin.
Cinnamon, lemon, and honey mask:
Thanks to cinnamon, you will lower the effects of bacterial infections since it possesses anti-microbial properties. Furthermore, if you have problems with acne, they will soon disappear thanks to nutmeg, that is, its anti-inflammatory properties. Honey and lemon will disinfect the skin and promote quicker healing of the acne.
The recipe Needed:
1 tsp of organic honey
1 tsp of lemon juice
1 tsp of cinnamon
1 tsp of nutmeg
Preparation: mix all of the ingredients until you get a homogeneous mixture. If you have sensitive skin, dilute the mixture with some water or exclude the lemon juice. Next, apply the mask onto your face avoiding the mouth and eye area. Leave the mask to react for half an hour. Afterwards, rinse the face with warm water and apply some moisturizing cream.
Turmeric and aloe-vera mask:
Turmeric and aloe-vera are two ingredients rich in enzymes, nutrients, and polysaccharides. They will cleanse your skin and help you maintain the natural PH of the skin. Mix a tsp of aloe-vera pulp with some ground turmeric powder. Next, apply the mask onto your face and leave it for 20 minutes. Afterwards, rinse the face with warm water.
Honey and milk mask:
Mix honey and milk to make a mask that will soothe your facial skin if it's inflamed and irritated.
The recipe Needed:
1 tbsp of yogurt or milk
1 tbsp of honey
Preparation: mix the ingredients and then use a cotton ball to apply the mask onto your face. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash off the face.
Banana and avocado mask:
Preparation: first, chop up the banana and avocado and then put them in the blender. If you have organic honey or olive oil, add a bit to the mixture. Blend it until you get a homogenous mixture. Next, apply the blend onto your face and leave it for 30 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water.
Honey and papaya mask:
Papaya is a highly recommendable ingredient for the skin because of its anti-aging properties. It will also strengthen the skin and make it look younger. It's full of enzymes known as papains-they prevent the formation of pus and lower inflammation.
Monsoon comes with a relief after those scorching hot summer days. You feel relieved and in this enjoyment, forget about your skin. Yes, this damp weather may let you feel easy but does your skin feel the same? The answer is perfect NO! There are a lot of problems that arise along with the monsoon.
The good news is that if you take some care, you will be able to enjoy the season along with keeping your skin healthy and glowing.
Here are certain tips for your skin care during monsoon.
Tips for skin care
There are mainly three types of skin which are oily skin, dry skin and combination skin. Depending upon your skin you should follow a different regime, but discussed here are certain tips that will be useful for all skin types during monsoon.
- Wash your face at least 3 to 4 times a day. If you have dry skin, then do not overdo it as it may dry it up more. Use soap-free cleansers to keep your face clean and moist all the time.
- Use scrubbers at regular intervals as it helps in exfoliating your skin and unclogging the pores. Even one's with oily skin will also find it useful.
- After cleansing and scrubbing use alcohol free toner so that the open pores that are caused by high humidity are closed. Too many open pores are not good for oily or combination skin.
- It's a habit of most individuals to stop the use of a sunscreen as it starts showering. Do not do that, keep using it even when the climate cools down and the sun is behind the clouds.
- Avoid using heavy make up during the monsoon. Even if you have to apply some, go for water-proof make up.
- For keeping your skin hydrated and brightening it, you can use lotion based serum that will help to keep your face moist.
- Avoid bleaching in monsoon as it is more harmful to your skin during this season.
- Take care of your lips by applying some milk cream on it. If you find them slightly cracked you can apply coconut oil. Try to avoid deep colored lipsticks. Go for natural shades during monsoons.
- Keep your skin clean and for that do pedicure and manicure regularly. It is always recommended more during the monsoons.
- After reaching home wash your feet, hands and face properly. During the monsoon, there are more germs everywhere so it is necessary that keep them clean.
- Drink as much water as you can to be hydrated.
Follow these tips as these will keep your skin glowing even during this dull season. However, if you still feel odd, it's better to get expert advice on skin care during the monsoon. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.