Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saurabh Ghosh
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saurabh GhoshYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/mam, I have developed with a pink color bulged muscle out of my motion excreta place, its not paining but what's that? What are the chances. Now I am pregnant, how can I remove tat please suggest.
I have wound and black spots on my face and my leg and I have use many medicine but not a profit so please tell me about that wounds and black spots.
I am looking for a experienced and assured Homeopath doctor who can treat for premature greying of hair, treatment for hair thickening, pigmentation of skin, uneven skin tone, sunburn, pores on face, slightly obese so check on metabolic activity. I reside at Kalyan but can visit a doctor whose really worth it and can resolve all the issues by roots.
I have a skin rashes on my whole body. So tell me which medicine I will take so that the rashes will get well.
I am 22 years old. I have very ruff skin. And my skin is black, So I need some skin whitening creams and my skin should be soft. So give me some suggestions for Face softening and Whitening products.
1st it starts like foot cracks and now almost all the skin peeling off under the foot! What would be reason for it?
I use lime on my face n I got marks on my face so please suggest any medicines for quick disappearance.
Dear Sir/Madam My lips always dry and hard even summer. Its color become black. Im very upset. Kindly give me advise. What shud I do.
The skin is exposed to many things, which causes it to lose its luster and appear dull. Apart from the external factors certain internal factors also cause skin darkening. Internal factors, such as what you eat and how much you exercise also affect its condition and thus in turn, affects how you look. Your skin may develop dark spots, blemishes and tan. Let’s look at some of the ways this can be tackled resulting in fairer skin.
Changing lifestyle habits and your daily routine:
- Protection from the sun: Many of the blemishes and spots on your skin are due to the exposure you have had to the sun. Thus ensure that you have sufficient UV protection with the best possible SPF levels that suit your skin. Generally, in Indian climate, an SPF count of 30 is recommended. However, the correct SPF count would depend on one’s skin texture. Wear hats as well as sunglasses while outside to prevent tanning as well as dark circles.
- Exfoliate regularly: This is an important step as most of the dead skin cells on your body are darker in skin tone than the newer cells beneath them. If you exfoliate regularly, then this layer of dead skin cells will be removed making you fairer. However, don’t exfoliate more than two times a week as it would lead to excessively dry skin.
Homemade lightening treatments for your skin:
- Turmeric paste: You can make turmeric paste with either olive oil or milk and then make it into a mask. Apply it and keep it for 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Doing this for a few days should result in noticeable results.
- Lemon Juice rinse: Mix equal amounts of lemon juice from half a lemon with water in a glass. Then dab this mixture on your face body and hands and keep it there for 20 minutes or so. Apply moisturizer and don’t go out in the sun immediately. Do this for a few days a week and you should see results quickly.
- Potato rub: Cut a potato into thick slices and ensure that you rub it over the face or on areas where you want to lighten the skin.
- Other treatments: Other home remedies also include, green coconut water rinses, honey lemon masks and papaya masks among others. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.