Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saugata BhattacharyyaYour feedback matters!
Ok if I apply onion juice on facial hair to grow How many days can I see the results of it Means in how many days the beard starts to grow.
I am 65 years old. Suffering from chronic constipation and backache and shoulder jt. Pain for last 2 years.
I am 46 years old person. Having depression and anxiety symptoms from last 6 years. But in recent months it is affecting my day to day life. Always my mind will be filled with some negative thoughts and never be calm excepting when in sleep. I feel tired and sleepy always. Recently as per one of my friends suggestion I started using" restyl" 25 mg at bed time. For which I feel little better next day and having a nice sleep. I do not know how far it is correct to use restyl. Pls suggest some thing to keep my mind calm and peaceful. Thank you.
I am 17 years old and suffering from throat congestion and does not allow me to go through my full potential which is going on from a week. I consult doctor but still no result whereas become more problematic for me 1.
Which is the best thing to increase anxiety while studying to recall & revise fast and if one avoid sugar completely should he take caffeine in place of it or sugar is necessary.
My husband is 26 year old and he has become bald from. The middle of his head is there any other treatment of bringing hair back except hair transplant or any surgeries please do let me know.
I am 23 years old I have pain in all joints of my body from about 7 years now I tried pain killers relief sprays and tablets but to no avail my doctor from homeopathy medical gave me some medication to but they do not to long term relief what should I do my body is in pain 24/7 please help.
Hello Doctor I want to know my penis is not becoming hard also I don't have interest on sex I am suffering from low sperm count so I am taking Himalaya Speman. So just please tell about this can I take this. Please tell me this. Thanks.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
He I have a very hard stomach ache from 5 days and it pains very hardly and it disappears after few seconds and again start paining after few moments. What should I do?
My son has diarrhea after he takes any fluid. What do to stop loose stool. He had 7episode of watery diarrhea.
I am 23 and my wife 20. During intercourse my wife does not get any pleasure. But when I do from outside means rubbing penis around vaginal opening and clitoris. She is having pleasure. So give me some solution so she can have pleasure during intercourse.
I have a hair fall what I have to do to stop the hair fall. I'm still 21 old its started to hairfall now it's self please help me what to do now to stop hairfall.
I have lump on my thigh. It was so painful and irritating and it also made my sleep difficult. please suggest me a medication for coping with the pain.
I have medium sized straight hair. It is getting tangled easily. I have used many de frizzing creams. Still no use. Wat should I do?
The question, "are vitamins vital" is in fact a rhetorical question, one that answers for itself. Vitamins are organic compounds and important nutrients, which are required by human beings in appropriate quantities. They provide a host of benefits, affecting metabolism, digestion as well as immunity and are imperative for the existence and survival of human beings. Few reasons that establish their importance are:
- Digestive system: The digestive system, like the rest of the body, requires important minerals and vitamins for proper functioning. Your body requires ample amount of vitamin B and vitamin C to improve and maintain digestive health. In fact, folate acid is required by the body to prevent you from an impending danger of colon cancer. At the same time, vitamin B is also responsible for breaking down the carbohydrates and converting them into energy.
- Boosting the immunity system and eyesight: The proper functioning of your physical and mental health requires a sound immune system. The invasion of diseases can be deterred and treated on its own, if you have a proper functioning immune system. Vitamin A, found in carrots, pepper and sweet potato is very crucial for boosting the immune system, at the same time it helps repairing the cornea and improving the eyesight.
- Improving the nervous system: Vitamin B12 found in beef liver and octopus is very important in strengthening and improving the nervous system. If there is a deficiency of this vitamin in your body, chances are you will suffer from depression, anemia and even a potential threat to your central nervous system.
- Helps the heart and removes toxicity from the body: Among other advantages, vitamins are also responsible for maintaining the heart and preventing an accumulation of toxic substances in your body. Vitamin C, found primarily in fruits like oranges and lemons performs this function.
- Helps in losing weight: Certain food products like fish, chickpeas and chicken are rich in vitamin B6, which in turn help in boosting the metabolic rate and consequently in losing weight.
Related Tip: "3 Symptoms to Identify Vitamin D Deficiency?"