Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Mere putthe aur kamar me dard bahut hota rehta hai pain relief lene pe aaram hota hai aur uska asar khatm hone pe dubara hone lagta hai.
I am suffering from lumbar spondylosis from one year my doctor suggest me exercise but it can not help. My body muscles got tight I even can not get up. I do not raise my hand fold my leg. please help me I am in very bad condition.
This winter, don't wait for your child to fall sick before covering him up. Be smart and work at preventing the common cold, rather than attempting to cure it.
Stepping out with wet hair is a complete no-no. No matter how rushed your child is, when cold winds are blowing the worst thing she can do is step out with wet hair. If she has to leave the house after a hair wash, make sure she blowdries it first. The dryer should be on a warm setting, and not on a hot setting, because a blast of hot air followed by a blast of cold air can also cause your child to develop a chill.
She should never tie up wet or damp hair. This causes hair to dry slowly, with the result that the scalp stays damp longer, and this can very easily lead to your child developing a cold. Your child should only tie her hair when it has completely dried.
Discourage her from washing her hair in the evenings, and if she must wash her hair in the evening, she should stay home and not go out at all. The temperature falls a lot more in the evenings, especially around the time of season-change, only increasing the likelihood of her developing a cold.
If your child is prone to developing a cold, encourage her to wear a hat if you live in a place which gets cold in the winter. Her head should always be kept covered. If your child wears a thick woollen sweater and walks out with her head uncovered, she is more likely to develop a cold than if she wears something full-sleeve with perhaps a woollen vest, and keeps her head covered. Many mothers make the mistake of making their children wear excessively warm clothing if they are prone to developing a cold, while keeping their heads uncovered. With the result that the child will feel warm, but still may not be able to escape getting a cold.
Often wearing layers is more effective than wearing something heavy. It may make sense for your child to wear a cotton t-shirt under a light sweater and a jacket, than a heavy sweater with no jacket. Layers will keep your child's chest better protected. In addition, if your child feels warm he can remove the jacket. The light sweater and t-shirt will provide adequate protection. But if your child has worn a very heavy sweater and removes it when he feels warm, he may feel cold without it on. How many times have we wondered if we should remove a sweater because we are feeling warm, and then feel cold after removing it? remember, when in doubt, put on the sweater. It is always better to feel too warm than too cold.
I am 74 year old. Offlate I find, loosing my muscles, thighs, calf muscles. I have lost 2" of waist too. I take nutritious food, 5 almonds soaked in water overnight, early in the morning, fistful of other dry fruits, other fruits, ghee etc. I am vegetarian, non-smoker and teetotaller (non drinker). I fear I will be a skeleton. Kindly advise, is it any serious health problem, then suggest treatment, or a natural process of old age? What is the remedy? Thank you
I have sex problem I can't get longer with my partner I want to spent more time on bed and it will not happen cause my bad habit of masturbation in childhood so please tell me best that I can do about it.
From past one month I am maintaining proper diet which includes fruit, vegetables, nov veg, juice two time milk a day with protein powder, soybean. Peanut butter with bread in morning and evening with milk and fruits. I have also divided my meals from 3 to 6. Which in turn gave me weight increase of 2 kg. But from day before yesterday I was not able maintain above mentioned diet due to some reason and suddenly I have observed that my health has decreased upto 1.3 kg. So, my question is that after maintaining good diet for approximately one month it took me gain weight of 2 kg in 1 month and 2 days of carelessness in diet reduced my weight 1.3 kg, so why its not constant. In future circumstances my come when I will not be able to maintain good diet then I will be loose all what I have gained through hard work. Kindly clarify above doubt and let me know if anything new is required to add in my diet to enhance the process. Also suggest that whether including endura mass in milk would be good because at present I am using amway nutrilite protein powder.
How to reduce dandruff from my son's hair he is about 15 years and it is causing him a lot of problem?
Had a dark circles near my eyes. They are quite dark and visible to all. Can this be treated and removed permanently. I went to the skin doctor and had a treatment of this of about 1 month but doctor clearly said he cannot removed them but can make it a little lighter. Just need to confirm shall I consult the other skin doctor s since these marks are still dark and visible.
Use of contraceptives is really important to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Countries like China and India, facing the problem of population explosion lay more stress on the use of contraceptives. However, you must always use or take oral and barrier contraceptives following the advice of a medical practitioner unless it is absolutely necessary to go ahead without consultation. The reason behind medical assistance is your own health. Contraceptive methods do have a vast range of side effects that can result in health hazards. There are various kinds of contraceptives; each having its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Being acquainted with the side effects of some contraceptive methods can help you choose wisely in times of need.
- Possible side-effects of using condoms: Some men are allergic to latex. Using condoms can lead to heightened sensitivity. It can also lead to rashes in your genitals. Condoms are not foolproof. They do not provide total protection against sexually transmitted infections, HPV or against Syphilis and Herpes. These diseases can be contracted by coming in contact with genital skin that is not covered by a condom.
- Possible side-effects of a Contraceptive Film: A contraceptive film might act as an interruption in your sexual activities if it is not placed properly, that is to say it must come in contact with the cervix to be effective. Using the film nonoxynol- very frequently can make you susceptible to life threatening diseases like HIV and other STIs.
- Possible side-effects of a Cervical Cap: A cervical cap has to be inserted by a clinician and requires immense care to be fitted in later. Some of its side - effects can be of serious concern. If it is left inside for more than forty eight hours, it can result in toxic shock syndrome. Toxic shock syndrome is an infection that mars your overall health. It is also known to increase the chances of inflammation of the surface of your cervix.
- Possible side-effects of Progestin only pills: Progestin only pills or mini pills can subject you to long- lasting depression. It can make you feel bloated and can actually increase your weight to a great extent if used on a regular basis. Minipills lead to irregularities in your menstrual cycle and might also make bleeding during menstruation scanty.
- Possible side-effects of combined oral contraceptives: If this is your first month on combined oral contraceptives, you might feel nauseous and they can give you a terrible headache. Women taking these pills have a higher chance of developing cervical dysplasia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.