Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sati PrasadYour feedback matters!
I had pimples on my face for a long time and now they left lots of holes on my face. So how to get the plane tight skin?
Doctor on my Face beside nose their are lots of spores coming out and it looked like small holes on my face. Please doctor suggest me some homemade treatment.
My skin is very oily and black how to make it look like butter and what products to use for acne free and white butter type skin.
My skin is too oily. Also many pimples and dark circles on the face. Please suggest me medicine or any solution.
I have rashes on my whole body which is from last three or four days. what should I do for that rashes. If a have to use some lotion or some medicine.
Hi I want to ask that my girlfriend aged 23 is getting some kind of white liquid from her breast is getting out is this normal to every girl under that age.
On my face black marks arises. I used many face packs. Many medicines but no effect. Can you help me what should i do?
Burning ache in my anus either when go for toilet or when I touch it. Some days back, It was very painful and not able to walk or seat.
Hello doctor! I am suffering from redness and rashes like spots on my skin. As they are approaching on the skin it is very itchy and after few days they are becoming like black spots on my skin. I have once applied boroline due to which they have turned black though it was not itchy after applying. Please suggest me what to do Thank you!
I have shoven the hair around my dick that I used it for shaving on face earlier Now I have pain around it. What should I do to avoid it!
Plz doctor suggest any moisturizer and sunscreen for oily skin. My skin is getting woresd day by day. I am not using any face cream, face wash and all. Or should I consult any skin doctor. Thanks in advance expecting a good result.
I have blackheads on my face. I am neither using any cream or lotion nor taking any treatment. When I try to remove it, leave scars on my face. Please suggest me any remedy.
I m 20 year girl my whole body is fairer only face is not what is natural way to get my face fairer.
In the era of information overload, the internet is filled with thousands of beauty advices, most of which tend to do you more harm than good. It is extremely essential to do a thorough and reliable research about the pros and cons of a beauty tip that you intend to utilize.
The following are some of the most common beauty myths that have been passed down through generations:
- Myth- Shaving makes your hair grow back thicker: You must have heard a number of times that shaving tends to make your hair grow back coarser, thicker and darker. Scientific evidence proves this notion as a myth; it states that shaving neither affects the rate of your hair thickness nor its growth. Hair shafts are often thicker than the hair ends, which makes them appear thicker.
- Myth- Toothpaste aids in getting rid of pimples: Applying toothpaste on pimples is among such beauty remedies that have been doing rounds for a long time. Application of toothpaste on a pimple tends to dry your skin and irritates it. Instead of using toothpaste on pimples, it is advisable to utilize medications, which contain benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid and are designed to treat pimples.
- Myth- Trim you hair to make it grow faster: It is one of the most common beauty myths that everyone is aware of. Hair does not grow from its end; it grows from its root. The appearances of split ends arise due to severe hair damage, which slowly make its way towards the top of your hair. Trimming your hair on a regular basis gives your hair a healthier and fuller appearance, but it does not accelerate the rate of your hair growth.
- Myth- Cocoa butter helps in preventing stretch marks: Another widespread beauty tip, which is unfortunately a myth is that application of cocoa butter on a pregnant woman's belly throughout the course of her pregnancy will prevent the appearance of stretch marks. According to research, cocoa butter has no role in the prevention or control of stretch marks' appearance.
- Myth- Is it possible to shrink your skin pores: No matter how much you scrub or cleanse your skin; it is not possible to shrink your pores. In fact, you cannot close or open pores even if you want to. In order to give your pores a more refined look, use cleaning devices while cleansing your pores.