Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sashim Karmaker
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Sashim KarmakerYour feedback matters!
Every winters some parts of face like lips ,nose and eyes get extra dry and skin starts peeling off from that area and also there is little inflammation ,pain and itching. Even my hands get very rough nd dry. What could be the reason. I had wheat allergy also. Please tell me the reason. There is redness and swelling on my left eye. And there is itching on face and now I have small pimples on my face.
I'm 23 year old girl. I've these black spots on my face and after a pimple is gone also have few freckles on my cheeks. These black spots don't fade away. It looks bad. Need a solution. Thank you!
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.type diabetes
I am 18 years old male And I have many time skin problem please provide information how to refuse it.
How should I know my skin type and what should I do regularly to take care of my skin and make it look better?
Do you get embarrassed while you pout for a quick selfie? Well, dried and chapped lips may spoil your entire look. Your photogenic appearance may also get ruined up due to the bad health of your lips. Your personality gets a booster dose when your pout is perfect and beautiful. Lips are essential for your perfect sexual life too.
Lips are devoid of oil glands, unlike the other portions of your face or skin. Thus, they tend to dry up soon. There can be a number of reasons behind dried lips. Blame it on the weather or any disease; your lips are more prone to ill-health and dullness. You need to be extra careful about the moisture retention in the lips.
Here are some of the most common reasons for bad lips:
- Heredity: Most of the times, you will have to blame your genes for dry and pigmented lips. These cannot be treated with cosmetics.
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and imbalance during pregnancy lead to dark patches on the face, especially on the lips, nose tips, cheek and forehead. This is commonly termed as the mask of pregnancy. The problem ends as soon as pregnancy is complete.
- Dehydration: Lips get dull and cracked as you forget to consume the right amount of water throughout the day. Dehydration not just affects your skin, but adversely impacts the lips too.
- Smoking: Researchers believe that smoking leads to darkening of the lips. It also leads to discolouration of the teeth.
- Poor diet: Food deficient in essential vitamins and minerals leads to dryness and dullness of the lips. Deficiency of vitamin E and C affects the health of lips.
- Coffee addiction: Consumption of too much of coffee leads to darkening of lips.
- UV Rays: Excessive exposure to sun rays is a major cause for developing dark lips. UV rays affect the skin adversely.
How to get beautiful lips?
You can follow the tips below to get beautiful lips:
- Exfoliate your lips. Use sugar and honey to make a scrub for your skin. Rub it on the lips for 5 minutes and rinse it. Honey is an antioxidant that restores the quality of your damaged lips and sugar removes the dead cells.
- Keep lips moisturised. You must apply lip balms and SPF-containing lip creams/lotions to keep them hydrated throughout the day.
- Drink a lot of water to maintain the fluid levels in the body.
- Use a humidifier at your residence in dry weather to keep the moisture intact.
- Wrap your face with a scarf when going out in cold weather or out in the sun.
- Don’t bite your lips, or lick them. Saliva causes drying up of lips.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!