Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Saroj KothariYour feedback matters!
If you want to decrease your risk for heart disease, it may be important for you to reduce the added sugar in your diet.
I have much pain in my chest in mid night I have normal headache I normally have pain in all over body. Please advice me what can I do for my best health.
I am 50 years old and recently in my blood test report it reveals high cholesterol 300 mg/dl, Triglycerides 480 mg/dl, HDL 48, LDL 156, VLDL 96. Since last one week feeling heavy in head, checked blood pressure it was 170/100, now it is 150/100. Visited local doctor he has given 10 days medicine of low mg for BP and cholesterol. Pl suggest.
I have a pressure and sugar how to I control and also give me its use and collester are also how to I controlled.
I am 61 years old and suffering from high bp and excess weight. Taking medicines for bp regularly.what should i do to decrease my weight.
Why do I have constant fear of heart attack? In morning I feel alot stressed and anxious but as the day progresses it eases abit and at night again it strikes back. I get anxious because of the physical symptoms I get throughout the day. I am fine and suddenly I get anxious about the symptoms I get.
Is there any way to control high blood pressure. His blood pressure is 250, 140. Any suggestions, tips to control high BP. Also he is having blood vomits due to high BP. Please suggest.
I am 25 yeas old I am suffering light lower left chest pain in some time it's qure automatically it's anything wrong please help me.
Sudden high heartbeat dryness in centre of chest normal after a few minutes stomach was not OK previously temp stays 97 blood sugar fasting 93 post fasting 103 does it need doctor visit
I am suffering from chest pain from 1 year. I think this is inflammation because I have chicken pox last year. What about your opinion.
Hi doctor, I has take a medical check up . Problem detected below. DIRECT LDL CHOLESTEROL - 131 MG/ DL CREATININE (SPECTROPHOTOMETRY)- 0.07 MG/DL BILIRUBIN, TOTAL - 1.10 MG/DL HYDEROXYVITAMIN D - 25.86 NG/ML please suggest as per above results. My age is 27 years old.
I am having diabetics fasting 105 and post 130. I am taking Glimstar M1 once in a day. Also i have cholestrol 205. I am taking medicine genovast 10. What food I should follow to have control for both diabetics and cholestrol
I have been suffering from fear and my heart beating fast before 12 year than I consult doctor and doctor write tab. C pharm s10 and equilibrium I take this and relief me kya ye tab. Me chor sakata hu.
Asthma is a respiratory disorder, which is characterized by the narrowing down and inflammation of the inner lining of the airways of the lung, resulting in excessive secretion of mucous. The airways are responsible for the passage of air from and to the lungs. Asthma can affect any person of any age group; however, the symptoms of the condition can vary. The symptoms of asthma include severe pain in the chest, coughing and problems in breathing, interruption in sleep due to breathing problems and a croaking sound during exhalation. Asthma, in most cases, tends to be chronic and can exist throughout your life with eventual changes in the nature of attack.
The most common causes of asthma are:
- Common cold and allergies from dust particles, smoke and minute insects might be catalysts for asthma.
- Suffering from severe anxiety might also cause asthma.
- Asthma might occur as a result of physical exercise and as a side effect of some medications such as ibuprofen and aspirin.
As of now, asthma is incurable. But medications can control the symptoms. Homeopathic preparations can also be useful for the treatment of asthma. Some common homeopathic remedies are as follows:
1. Arsenic album: If the symptoms include severe episodes of stress and nervousness, immense thirst but the inability to drink much water, severe attacks at night and intense pain in the upper right portion of the chest, Arsenic Album might be very useful to cure the problem.
2. Nux Vomica: If the attack is primarily caused because of gastric disorders or sudden outbursts of anger along with symptoms of dry cough, headaches and stomach aches, Nux Vomica might be used as a remedial medicine.
3. Carbo Veg: Carbo veg can be recommended if the symptoms include a pale face at the time of attack along with cold feet and hands and an itchy sensation in the larynx.
4. Kali bichromicum and Moschus: If the attacks become worse in the morning accompanied by yellow mucus discharge, the above mentioned homeopathic preparations are recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
Here are basic information's about Stroke