Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SarojYour feedback matters!
This is anirudh damera. I have been suffering of high fever from yesterday about 100 degrees temperature. So please suggest me something.
I am having a headache past 6-7 days. I feel a heavy head all the time, pain mostly when I get up in the morning from bed, after bath or when I walk. When I am sitting, the pain is less, but increases with any activity (even looking downwards makes me feel a lot of pain). The pain is not constant but on and off for the last 7 days. Have not tried and medications yet, but today it's painting too much.
Hie sir/mam 6 month pehle muje typhoid ho gaya tha tb muje bht hair loss hua winter season me pure bald ho gaya jisse new hair growth ho hair ache aye pr ab last 2 month sent, 11 bfir bahi hair loss problem ho ri h hair's ka volume (density) bhi kam hota ja ra h to muje hair wash k liye kya use krna chiye ya or koi natural tips qki m high cost treatment afford ni kr skta.
My sex problem and my wife same problem my skin problems I hope my problem clear my problem 21 years old thanks.
Mostly I have common cold and throat infection occur in winter. My age 23 medical student. Can I start SEPTILIN tablet for prophylaxis?
I face pimple problem and spot my skin is oily plzzz send me medicine and face wash and cream plzzzzzz.
Hello doctor I am sandeep I am 20 yrs old man n I have suffering malaria problem so what should I do.
hello I want to loss my weight without doing exercise or taking any type of medicine my weight is 70 kgs please help me or suggest me something effective.
I think I have a nostalgia problem. Every now and then I discuss about the past years of my life with my family, like,those years were so good and wonderful etc etc. I always think that my during my teen age was more peaceful, enjoyable and awesome. Everyday I say to myself that always thinking about the past us not a good thing yet I become helpless. KINDLY DO SUGGEST SOME SOLUTION.
I am 28 male I am married I have good phy but some time I n my urine white sperm come And I am exited to sex but soon I am lost to interest in sex.
Sir I have got stretch marks on my shoulders. This have happen after I have gone for gym a month. What should I do to remove them?
HI doctor this is jayakumar, age 33 years, Male, from Hyderabad I am suffering from Piles for the past three months please advise any medicine from reduce piles please kindly help.
The smart phone revolution has changed our lives in many ways. With several adults and even tech savvy teenagers and children turning victims of problems like anxiety and depression, doctors are increasingly turning to mental health apps. Frequent use of tech gives a better avenue for communication, in this case between doctors and patients.
Here are the top 7 mental health apps that can be used by patients to improve their mental health
- Code Blue: Bullying is a real problem that has led many down the path of depression and suicide. And, sometimes the solution is closer than you think, in this case it is just a click away. With Code Blue, you can choose people from your contact to be a part of your support group. With just a few clicks, the app will alert the support group if the user needs their help. The app also communicates the user's location to the group and the group can indicate that help is on the way.
- Breath2Relax: Feeling too anxious or angry and want to let your bad side take over the situation. Launch Breath2Relax on your phone and you'll be walked through a series of breathing exercise that help to reduce stress, stabilize mood, control anger, and manage anxiety. It can be operated independently.
- Lantern: Lantern is a web and mobile based platform that combines cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques with advice from real experts. The app starts by measuring the users strengths, weaknesses, stress, anxiety, mood and social life and then tailors daily exercises that suits their pattern. Next the app matches you with a professional CBT coach who can answer any questions you have.
- PTSD Coach: PTSD stands for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. PTSD Coach is an app developed by the Department of Veterans Affairs' National Center for PTSD, intended for use by veterans, military personnel and civilians experiencing symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder. The app provides a self assessment tool that tracks symptoms over a period of time and also connects with a support group from your contact list and locate nearby treatment programs.
- Optimism: Optimism is a family of applications that focus on self-tracking as a tool for coping with mental illnesses including depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety and PTSD. Users can record the intensity of their mood, which will eventually detect patterns and help identify problem triggers. . Users can create a customizable wellness plan to chart their coping mechanisms which will come from experience and understanding of their mental condition.
- Talkspace: This free app helps users connect with a therapist with whom they can chat anytime. It isn't exactly a substitute to in-person therapy, but more a precursor where the app's therapists can monitor and guide the user if they need more advanced help.
- Big white wall: Sometimes just knowing that there are others in the same boat as you is a big help and this is what the app does. It is a community where users with different type of mental health problems come together for discussion boards, reference articles and self-assessment tests. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.