Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Santhi Ranjan ChattopadhayYour feedback matters!
When I am going out side my stomach pains a lot and when I drink water I will get pain in stomach? What should i do to cure.
Hi im having hair fall problem. I want to get out of it. Can you tell me reasons and prevention for hair fall?
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - Foods that are low in calories but high in fibre and nutrients are what your heart needs to stay healthy. A very common cause of heart disease is the consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. Including seafood like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish to your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking raises your chance of getting heart disease by about 2-4 times. It causes plaque (fatty deposits) to accumulate and harden in your arteries, making your heart to exert itself harder than normal. By kicking the habit, you reduce the strain that is caused to your lungs, thereby to your heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.
Glaucoma -- The Silent Thief of Eyesight
Glaucoma or "Kala Moti" is often an ignored disease as in many cases it does not cause redness ,pain or watering of eyes but the vision decreases gradually and, most importantly , irreversibly !!
Due to its irreversible nature , early detection is vital . All those above fifty and especially those with a blood relative having Glaucoma , should go for regular eye checkups with an eye doctor. A check up in an eye clinic includes an "eye pressure" measurement. Often this pressure is raised in Glaucoma. Also the eye doctor will take a look at your optic nerve to see if it is showing any signs of glaucoma damage.
All suspicious cases are subjected to two important tests. First is Perimetry where we asses the side vision or field of vision which is first to be affected in early Glaucoma.Second is an OCT which scans the retina of the eye and measures the actual loss of nerve fibre layer.
If detected early Glaucoma can be well controlled with regular use of eye drops. If the reduction in eye pressure is inadequate with eye drops then we have the options of Laser or finally Anti Glaucoma Surgery.
My mom is 40 years old she is suffering from the neck pain and eye dryness even she cannot see properly what will be the reason.
Hii I am masturbating every day since past 2-3 years but in between I just stop and masturbate after 2days. But now I am just feeling tiredness and my hand and even body shakes while doing some work. So please giv me some medicine to improve my health.
I am 19 year boy. I think I do too much masturbation. Sometimes it happens twice a day or sometimes once in a week. Is it harmful for my health?. I feel nothing like weakness.
Good evening sir I suffering cold heavly my voice is not came please suggest any immediately relaxation medicine.
Hello I got pregnancy check by blood and my result is < 1.20 what does this mean! Some says its negative that I am not pregnant! But then also i'm not getting my periods! And I even got pregnancy check by urine dat was negative as well.
I m a college student, 20 age, I had loosed wait of 5-6 kg from last year as I was suffering from viral fever and admitted to Habib hospital. My weight has stopped at 51 kg. Initially my wait was 57 approximately. Is there any solution or I should increase my daily diet.
I am 23 years old boy but don't have facial hairs and chest hair .have less body hair tell me some medicine.
I have red eyes for over seven days. What can I do for this irritation and also have water dropping problem?
Hi. This is irfan. 39 /m. Since last few months I am facing problem of short-breathing, can't walk even for 200 meters. Problem get worst when eating food, after having food can't even walk for 50 meters, angiography is normal but my hemoglobin blood count is only 8 (normal should be 13 to 19). Taking angina tablets as well tablet for gerd problem but no result, problem is shame since last 6 months, please advise.
Hernia or what in Ayurveda is known as Antra Vriddhi, is a condition that takes place when an internal organ in your abdomen gets displaced and protrudes outward, giving rise to swelling in the abdominal region.
Even though you can develop a hernia anywhere in your body, it mostly occurs in the abdominal region and can affect both men and women at any age.
The causes of hernia are:
Even though hernia can be a hereditary condition, certain factors can contribute in causing it. These are:
- Persistent coughing
- Putting excess pressure while passing faeces
- Straining your abdominal muscles by exercising or lifting objects that are heavy
- Buildup of fluid in your abdominal cavity
Some of the symptoms that indicate you have hernia include a visible, hard protrusion, development of soft lumps and pain. However, some people may not experience any symptoms at all. Hernia can be of many types, depending on the part of the body affected and even varying on the basis of your gender. In worst cases, you may require surgery but Ayurveda can cure your hernia completely without the need of you going through a surgical process.
How does Ayurveda help?
Ayurveda helps in curing your hernia by focussing on your diet. If you follow these rules, you can cure yourself of hernia completely.
- Reduce the amount of food you eat in a day and take small meals frequently instead of the standard three meals.
- While eating, make sure you eat your food slowly.
- Drink lots of water and other fluids, but do not consume aerated drinks
- It is advised not to take water with your meals, but only to drink a glass of water an hour after and half an hour before each meal. By doing this, you reduce your chances of getting heartburn and aid in the proper functioning of the digestive system.
- Eating any form of raw food, such as uncooked meat and vegetables is strictly forbidden along with processed foods such as bread, cakes, cookies etc. However, when eating cooked food, make sure it's lightly cooked and not overcooked.
- Having a glass of juice freshly squeezed from vegetables or fruits is recommended, especially carrot juice as it is enriched with calcium and vitamin A that help in the healing process.
- Make sure that whole grains, nuts, seeds, vegetables and fruits are a part of your diet.
- Lastly, go for a walk after each meal and do not sleep after eating, especially if you've had a heavy meal.
Related Tip: "Hernia - What You Should Know About It"