Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Santhi Ranjan ChattopadhayYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from white hair and I'm just 23 years old, suggest me best hair oil available in the market to overcome this.
I do not have proper sleep in the night I take 0.25 mm clonazepam in night before sleep, is it good, the doctor has prescribed the same due to anxiety and tension pl advice shall I continue the medicine.
I'm 22 year old boy. I have some psychological problems. My mind is always speaking. I am also speaking with my mind. And my mind is very strict with cleaning, my mind is always thinking that every where filth will be there and, iam repeatedly washing my hands, my mind is always working, always thinking about cleaning only, I can't even sleep, I have this problem from past three years, please suggest me any treatment or counseling for escape from this problem.
I am a 28 years old man. I have lot of waist pain since last 2 years. I have treated a lot, but still the pain is going on. What I should do?
Hi myself 29 years old female I always hav lot of pain in my knees I always consumes pain killers and also apply ointment but yet no relief pls tell me what should I do ?
I have a severe pain in my left heel. In centre of foot. Not proper heel from 2 3 days. I couldn't be able to walk because of that severe pain.
Your knee is a very complex structure consisting of bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, muscles and meniscus. Most people encounter knee pain at some point in their lives. If your knee pain is chronic in nature, then it may last for a prolonged period.
Many causes may be responsible for your knee pain. Some of the causes are stated as follows:
1. Your knee is very much prone to injuries. Knee injuries may happen due to accidents, falling down carelessly or while playing sports. The most common knee injuries that may be the cause for your knee pain are mentioned as follows:
- Fractures may cause you to feel pain in the areas of your knee bones.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury (ligament injury caused by twisting and a sudden motion) or Medial Collateral Ligament injury (injury to the tissue in the insides of your knee) is very common to sportspersons and may be the reason for severe knee pain.
- Sometimes your knee bones may get dislocated from their usual alignment. This can also make you experience severe knee pain.
- Ligament injuries, meniscus tear or tendon tear can also be responsible for your knee pain.
2. Sometimes pain in your buttock or foot region can also result in mild knee pain.
3. At times chronic problems like osteoarthritis that affects the cartilage can cause the problem of knee pain. Other chronic problems like Gout, rheumatoid arthritis can also cause severe knee pain.
4. Being overweight can also result in knee pain.
The symptoms of knee pain may be different in each case. The most common symptoms are mentioned below:
- Stiffness of knee
- Swelling of your knee
- You may also feel unstable
- Difficulty in walking or bending of your knee.
- You may notice redness in your knee area.
Knee pain must not be ignored. It is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an orthopedic as soon as you encounter any of the above mentioned symptoms.