Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. SankulalgangulyYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old female. I had sinus since my childhood (as I am suffering it when climate change or any change occurred in my body. Every day morning I am suffering from sneezes (continuously 10-15. How get rid of sinus?
I have pain in my ears when I listen to loud music for too long. How to cure this problem immediately?
Why there is dizziness when I get stand up from sitting position or standing after bending position?
Homeopathy is considered to be an untested medicine for many. This is why so many patients who have a sore throat immediately turn to tablets, hot water or even syrups to relieve the pain. Different causes of a sore throat will have different remedies.
Here are the some of the homeopathic remedies for different causes of a sore throat.
- Belladonna: This is the best medicine when there is any difficulty swallowing. It is also very readily available.
- HeparSulph: Heparsulph is generally used when there is a sensation in your throat, which feels like there is some sort of splinter.
- Phosporus: Phosphorus is a more widely used homeopathic remedy. It is used to treat what is called as 'clergyman's' sore throat. This is when there is a tickling sensation in the larynx.
- Lachesis: This is also a very uncommon and rarely required medicine. However, sometimes our throat feels sore only when we take liquids. In this case, lachesis is the ideal remedy.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is a much more common homeopathy. It is used when there is a cough accompanying the sore throat.
- Merc sol: Tonsilltis is generally considered to be a condition too serious to cure with homeopathy. However, Merc sol does do this effectively. Belladonna is also pretty good at it. They also help with a sore throat.
- Arsenicum album: This medication is most commonly used when a sore throat is accompanied by a cold.
- Aconite: Aconite is considered even better than arsenicum album in treating a sore throat which is also accompanied by a cold.
- Capsicum: This is a great homeopathic remedy for a pain in the throat which goes all the way to the ears.
- Argentium Metallicum: Argentium Metallicum is used when the soreness of your throat worsens with the use of the voice. Professional singers and public speakers are especially in need of this medicine as they frequently use their voice.
- Chamomilla: This remedy is especially great for helping cure sore throat in children.
- Baryta Carbonicum: This is a remedy used for a very similar reason to what chamomilla is used for. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.
Hi! My right side nasal track is dry (not the inner side of nose) and from past 3-4 days I'm observing blood stains while blowing nose. Please help me with some remedy.
I have tonsilates for over 8 years. I have tried home. But it get infected frequently. How can I rid out of tonsilates completely. Please reply and suggest a remedy without surgery.
What are symptoms of tinnitus? Is there any permanent cure for it? How can it be cured? What is diet to be followed if having tinnitus? What are precautions to be taken if have tinnitus?
I have from of sinusitis in my nose, which turned nose red like blood, feels dry and any time sneezing comes it create trouble any continues for long time or whole day. Please provide me an optimum solution to troubleshoot this problem.
My mother has been suffering from recurring throat infections. She has throat pain and she says she feels something in her throat. We hav consulted lot of ent specialist who say there is nothing wrong with her throat. It is just a throat infection .can you help amd suggest as in what is to be done .she is in pain.
I hear continuously 24x7 a whistle sound in my both the ears from last six months, I have consultant with some good doctors and they seeking it is tinnitus and it is incurable, please suggest how can I get back to my normal life?
I am Sitalaxmi Jagadeswaran staying in Hyderabad. My age 74. Hearing problem. I had vertico problem after that my right ear working 30% and left one 70%. Is there any medicine for this to cure or to be stay in this stage not worsten than this ?
From the last 3, 4 years when ever I clean my ears the wax has some foul smell and most of the times it's dry. I had even consulted an ENT specialist who gave me some ear drops and said it's because of infection in ear. The effect of the drops only lasted for 3, 4 months. I am still having the problem of dry wax and foul smell Please help.
I am suffering from otitis externa on my left ear since last monday, it is recovering but I sometimes feel mild pain and fullness is not there but from yesterday my right ear is also paining the same way. Please suggest.
I am 46 years old male and have a feeling that something is there in my throat always. I met a doctor and he prescribed medicines. Still the feeling is same. Pl advice.
I am having dull hearing. If I undertake ear operation for eardrum holes clear or infection cleaning and in case of operation failure. Can I use hear with hearing aid?
Dizziness, vertigo and disequilibrium are common symptoms and most of us have experienced momentary symptoms. They are all symptoms that can result from a peripheral vestibular disorder (a dysfunction of the balance organs of the inner ear) or central vestibular disorder (brain and pathways connecting brain to inner ear).
Dizziness is a sensation of lightheadedness, faintness, or unsteadiness.
It can be caused by heart disease, brain related causes like stroke, prolong illness, psychological issues, side effect of certain medications, blood pressure fluctualtions and many&nbsp;other condiions.
Vertigo has a rotational, spinning component, and is the perception of movement, either of the self or surrounding objects. Its a common symptom in inner ear disorders. Some of the conditions that cause vertigo are: bppv or positional vertigo, menieres, labrynthitis, vestibular neuritis, mal de barquement syndrome, perilymph fistula, toxicity of ears due to certain antibiotics, acoustic neuroma etc.
Disequilibrium means unsteadiness, imbalance, or loss of equilibrium. It can occur as a primary symptom or along wth vertigo and dizziness.
Vestibular rehabiliation can help decrease these symptoms. If you wish to know in detail please click on private consultation.