Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sankar Prasad BhattacharjeeYour feedback matters!
My face is having some marks on it n its not going m fedd up of it n it look bad when I move out of my house so please help me how to get rid of theSe marks n scars.
Hello. I am having the black spots of. Pimples on my face. Nd also there r black spots of pimple on back. Back have much more black spots .I m taking the blood purifier syrup. Already took one bottle. As suggested by ayurvedic doctor .plz suggest me remedy nd also suggest diet plan for brightness of face.
I have black circles on eyes since last four years and hair falling problems and pimples problem. please give me solution.
My body got tan .my feet my hands my neck my face got tan. It looks so awkward. Suggest some solutions.
Chemical peels can improve the skin's appearance. In this treatment, a chemical solution is applied to the skin, which makes it "blister" and eventually peel off. The new skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin.
Chemical peels can be done on the face, neck, or hands.
After the chemical peel treatment, the face looks fresher and smoother because the new skin is exposed. Chemical peels for face range from light to deep, depending on the skin type
Chemical peel benefits are numerous. It improves the appearance of the following:
- Fine lines in the under-eye area and around the lips
- Loose skin due to aging and sun damage
- Light scars, if any exist on face
- Skin tone
- Dark patches on skin caused by pregnancy
- Sun-related freckles and spots
- Skin Redness
However, the changes are transient and subsidise within hours.
What Does a Chemical Peel Do?
A chemical peel gets rid of imperfections on the face and neck, and makes wrinkles and acne scars less noticeable. It is not a question of do chemical peels work, but how well. One chemical peel session will not make the skin perfectly smooth; it will require several sessions to get the best results.
Before deciding to go for the treatment, it would be best to take time to understand and see what the chemical peel results will look like. The best way to do this is to consult with a good dermatologist and ask about what to expect.
If there is one thing for sure, chemical peel treatments are super effective at what they do.
Can anyone use aloe vera gel to reduce dark circle? I mean fresh aloe vera leaves gel. Not aloe vera gel cream. Suggest.
I have a skin problem since childhood. Now my age is 28. Mjhe mosquitoes bite krte h to puri body mei nikalta nikalta h or bht itching hoti h phir waha dark spot ho jate h. Pls tell me a permanent cureor medicineor treatment. Pls doctor help me regarding this.
I have pain in my anus since 3-4 days. I am not able to sit. Pain occurs whenever I sit or go for bowel or defecate. Please suggest for urgent relief.
I'm a student studying at 12 std. I can't take care for my skin because of my busy schedule. It become dark. What I have to do for it. please help.
I am frm uttarakhand. 27 years old doing a government job in banglore. there is some blackish spot marks on my back. Its on skin. I dont know its from birth or not. I wanna remove dat spots. Bcz I feel shame whenever I m on beaches or in swimming pool. Its quite awkward. For me. please give a. Cool solution to me.
I have a lot dark acne scars in whole my cheeks what should I do! They are like holes into my face please suggest me what to do.
As men enter their middle age, many of them develop issues with their prostate gland. There are certain symptoms that would tell you that your prostate glands have stopped functioning smoothly. It is recommended that you opt for a thorough check up when you suspect something wrong. This is because untreated prostate issues can lead to prostate cancer later in life. To avoid such a situation, it is best to get it treated as soon as possible.
Here are certain common symptoms which would make you aware of the issues that might affect your prostate gland.
- Bladder Discomfort: When you frequently start experiencing the feeling of your bladder not emptying completely, then it is time to consult an urologist for the problem. Such bladder discomforts are linked to prostate gland malfunctioning.
- Increased frequency of urination: Ideally a person urinates around six to eight times a day. Depending on the intake of liquid or water it can even rise up to ten times. But if you are urinating more than ten to twelve times, then it is definitely a matter of concern and you should approach medical help for it.
- Dribbling of urine: when you notice that the flow of urine is not stable and it starts dribbling for a long time, then you must understand that the prostate gland is not functioning properly. This is one of the earliest signs of prostate disorders.
- Waking up frequently at night to use the washroom: It is not very normal to wake up frequently at night to use the washroom. But when you notice an increase in your trips to the washroom at night, it can be a sign of prostate malfunctioning.
- Pain in penis or blood in the flow of urine: If you feel pain when you are trying to empty your bladder or anytime during the day, then it is a matter of concern. Similarly, if there is a flow of blood, even in the slightest, in your urine, then it is time to opt for a check up with your medical practitioner.
Hence, these are the major symptoms which reflect that the functioning of your prostate gland is not as smooth as it is supposed to be. If you can relate with any of these symptoms, ideally you must immediately consult your medical practitioner and take an expert opinion. Medical science has progressed a lot in contemporary times and prostate disorders are very much treated by medicines and procedures. It is a very much curable problem provided you get the right help at the right time.
Look for zinc oxide as key ingredient in your regular sunscreen and hydrating facial products are best defenses against sun and other forms of skin aberrations as it may protect the skin from harsh rays also do look up for aloe vera or chamomile for a soothing effect with vitamin c